The Philips Soundshooter wireless portable speaker offers powerful sound supported by music streaming via Bluetooth. A built-in rechargeable battery lets you play music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere. Plus there's a built-in microphone for making hands-free phone calls.
- Connects wirelessly to devices—free from cables
- Built-in rechargeable battery for playback anywhere
- Integral microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Aux-in port to connect devices without Bluetooth
- Works with any compatible iOS or Bluetooth-enabled device
Did you notice?The built-in rechargeable battery can last up to eight hours on a single charge.
Apple Recommends ForWonderfully compact, so you're free to share the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch virtually anywhere.
What's in the Box?
- Philips SoundShooter wireless Bluetooth speaker
- USB to Micro USB cable (for charging and auxiliary connections)
- Quick start guide
- Input Type: Micro USB
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 3.5 in./8.9 cm
- Width: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Length: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: SBT30GRN/37
- UPC or EAN No.: 609585228955
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I got this little speaker for a birthday present and it is amazing! It is very small yet packs a huge pound of sound. It is very c I got this little speaker for a birthday present and it is amazing! It is very small yet packs a huge pound of sound. It is very convenient and easy to synch to any device. The sound is amazing. I have both Bose and Altec Lansing speakers and this little thing that is smaller than a soda can delivers the same quality of sound. The price for these speakers is surprising for the quality of the product. Buy this. You will not be disappointed. …
- Written by Dianette T from escondido
101 of 107 people found this useful
I Love this little speaker its got amazing sound for how little it is it fills any small rooms or medium rooms i would reccomend i I Love this little speaker its got amazing sound for how little it is it fills any small rooms or medium rooms i would reccomend it to any kid thats looking for a quality bluetooth speaker overall i woould reccomend this speaker to anybody …
- Written by Jake K from Newaygo
90 of 95 people found this useful
I love this speaker!
It's small enough to travel with and yet has an incredible sound, it is really great
- Written by Kathleen T from Oregon
66 of 75 people found this useful
The perfect portable speaker. Nice design by Philips
Great sound, quality and no bluetooth issues!
- Written by Andres V from North Bay Village
IT'S THE BEST
This is a fantastic speaker for the price. Wanted this for holidays. It is compact and the sound is terrific. Have tried some o This is a fantastic speaker for the price. Wanted this for holidays. It is compact and the sound is terrific. Have tried some other manufacture's products ........ but this speaker was by far superior. Totally satisfied.****** …
- Written by SANDRA P from STONY PLAIN
Barely qualifies as "Bluetooth"
For its small size it sounds good. Not audiophile good, but more than decent. It's very portable. The grenade shape is a nice touc For its small size it sounds good. Not audiophile good, but more than decent. It's very portable. The grenade shape is a nice touch but unfortunately the Bluetooth connection is it where it bombs. The range is almost non existent. Unlike my big jambox where I can have my speaker & iPad in complete opposite ends of the house and still get a good connection. With the Phillips Soundshooter you can not have it even have it at arms length away before the connection starts getting choppy. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this before. Well I'm finally going to pull the pin on this thing and give it away. The limited range defeats the whole purpose of Bluetooth. …
- Written by E.A. P from Anaheim
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the Bluetooth range for this device (how far apart can the speaker and source be)?
- Asked by Heather W from Cincinnati
- Sep 23, 2012
Typically for most if not all bluetooth devices have a 33ft range, although with added interference Typically for most if not all bluetooth devices have a 33ft range, although with added interference and obstructions, I'd say 20-25ft is a safe bet, or you could just simply take a simple experiment going as far away from the device as possible to know your ideal range. …
- Answered by John A from Red Deer
- Sep 29, 2012
Can I use this in the car as a speakerphone?
- Asked by Emile H from Amesbury
- Nov 8, 2012
Yes, that is why I bought it, and also for music because my old car's stereo is dead.
- Answered by Stefanie S from Jersey City
- Mar 21, 2013
Will this work with the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Mason M from Shamong
- Sep 14, 2013
yes it will
- Answered by Maclane M from Chico
- Oct 20, 2013
What to use to hear the phone ring while sleeping
- Asked by Connie W from Shawnee
- Jun 22, 2013
It works pretty well for this actually. Just remember to pump up the volume on both devices before y It works pretty well for this actually. Just remember to pump up the volume on both devices before you retire. As a fellow doc, I do the same thing as my phone charger is not in the bedroom. You can even answer calls from the speaker directly as it has a speaker phone mode. I also use the little clip on the side to attach it to belt loop when I wonder around the house with my phone in the charger. An unexpected bonus. …
- Answered by Scott L from Winston Salem
- Jul 21, 2013
What is the range between speaker and iPhone?
- Asked by Anna J from East Dorset
- Jun 21, 2013
In theory up to 30 feet. In most environments it's more like 15 to 20, depending on walls, interfere In theory up to 30 feet. In most environments it's more like 15 to 20, depending on walls, interference from other wireless stuff, etc. Range will also drop off as the battery drains. …
- Answered by Scott L from Winston Salem
- Jul 21, 2013