OverviewThe Philips Soundshooter wireless portable speaker offers powerful sound supported by music streaming via Bluetooth. A built-in rechargeable battery lets you play music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere. Plus there's a built-in microphone for making hands-free phone calls.
- Connects wirelessly to devices—free from cables
- Built-in rechargeable battery for playback anywhere
- Integral microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Aux-in port to connect devices without Bluetooth
- Works with any compatible iOS or Bluetooth-enabled device
Did you notice?The built-in rechargeable battery can last up to eight hours on a single charge.
Apple Recommends ForWonderfully compact, so you're free to share the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch virtually anywhere.
What's in the Box?
- Philips SoundShooter wireless Bluetooth speaker
- USB to Micro USB cable (for charging and auxiliary connections)
- Quick start guide
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Height : 3.5 in./8.9 cm
- Width : 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Length : 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : SBT30BLU/37
- UPC or EAN No. : 609585228962
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Fabulous little gem!
Most smaller speakers I've ever purchased all sound the same - that typical small speaker sound... Think most people know what I m ean. This little speaker obviously can't compete with a full fledged sound system, but it does astoundingly well! It's a durable little thing too, & I sometimes clip it onto my jeans when I'm running around cleaning or something. It doesn't have that typical small speaker sound, & it has a pretty decent battery life. The Bluetooth between the speaker & my 4S is seamless, & both react/respond to each others' controls (there are very basic control capabilities for music start/stop & call features on the speaker) quickly & efficiently. The small size makes it perfect for always-on-the-go people like me; it fits right in my purse or clips to my jeans or where ever I might need to attach it. Highly portable & convenient. My fiancé is purchasing one of his own in green color now that he's seen how well mine works. I will definitely recommend this product to friends & family. Glad I found it! …
- Written by Samantha F from Sidney
142 of 144 people found this useful
Excellent Portable Speaker
I wasn't expecting much with a $50 bluetooth speaker, but was blown away when I received it. The speaker not only connects and wor ks well with the iPhone, iPad, and Mac, it actually sounds amazingly well for its small form factor. It has great bass response, and is loud enough to hear in a slightly noisy, large room. I've been using it for a few days now, and I can honestly say that it's my favorite accessory for my iOS devices.
As an added benefit, the device can double as a speakerphone for those long phone calls - there is a small microphone port on the back side of the device that can be used while on phone calls. …
- Written by Cory B from Inman
121 of 125 people found this useful
great for what I bought it for
I bought this to be able to listen to podcasts in my car and at my desk. I have an itouch and i phone. I wanted to listen to g erman language podcasts and audiobooks in my car on the way to work and back. This serves that purpose. You can hear music fine, but for the expert, it may not be good enough. I am very pleased with my purchase. …
- Written by deborah D from kansas city
91 of 96 people found this useful
Works well with music but not with video
I bought this speaker so I could watch movies on my iPad while on the treadmill. While this little speaker greatly increases the v olume when you listen to music, it doesn't do much when you watch video. The volume is only a little bit louder than the built-in iPad speakers. …
- Written by Diane B from Cupertino
Wonderful little speaker!
I bought this little speaker a couple of months ago and I love it! The Bluetooth feature is easy to connect to, and the battery la sts the full 8 hours as advertised. I use the included cord for charging and plug it in to the AC adapter that I use for my iPhone and iPod. I have an iPhone 4 and a 7th generation iPod Nano with Bluetooth. It works well with both products. …
- Written by Samantha L from Scotts Hill
3 of 3 people found this useful
This little grenade is amazing. Not only does it look amazing but it really gets the job done sound wise for its price and size. I t just brings a smile to your face with the color and a great little gadget to have with you at all times! …
- Written by Jules P from Montreal
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Art C from Ellijay
- Feb 21, 2013
Yes, you can connect to the speaker's 3.5mm input jack from the headphone socket on your nano. You n eed a cable with the 3.5mm jack on each end, easily available. Most bluetoth speakers come with one included. …
- Answered by Michael D
- Apr 15, 2013
- Asked by Emile H from Amesbury
- Nov 8, 2012
Yes, that is why I bought it, and also for music because my old car's stereo is dead.
- Answered by Stefanie S from Jersey City
- Mar 21, 2013