OverviewThe Philips Soundshooter wireless portable speaker offers powerful sound supported by music streaming via Bluetooth. A built-in rechargeable battery lets you play music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere. Plus there's a built-in microphone for making hands-free phone calls.
- Connects wirelessly to devices—free from cables
- Built-in rechargeable battery for playback anywhere
- Integral microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Aux-in port to connect devices without Bluetooth
- Works with any compatible iOS or Bluetooth-enabled device
Did you notice?The built-in rechargeable battery can last up to eight hours on a single charge.
Apple Recommends ForWonderfully compact, so you're free to share the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch virtually anywhere.
What's in the Box?
- Philips SoundShooter wireless Bluetooth speaker
- USB to Micro USB cable (for charging and auxiliary connections)
- Quick start guide
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Height : 3.5 in./8.9 cm
- Width : 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Length : 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : SBT30/37
- UPC or EAN No. : 609585228030
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Best sound for this size! Recommend!
I have ordered and returned several speakers of this size for their awful sound. Many sounded too tiny and or tinny but not this o ne! Big, amazing sound, great bass, easy to set up. It can be used with Bluetooth (iPhone or iPad) or via the headphone jack. As all Bluetooth speakers, it may hiccup for a split second if moving the speaker or the device.
The volume and equalizer can be adjusted within the device settings. I tried several equalizer settings and all sounded great.
I definitely recommend this little guy as an excellent portable speaker, for the beach or even a hotel room! …
- Written by CARLOS Q from MIAMI BEACH
167 of 174 people found this useful
The bluetooth on this device streams the same sound quality equivalent to any regular plug in. The speaker itself produces phenome nal results of refined music. Being able to control the volume and song choice is a luxury worth purchasing. Saying "I like this product." cannot convey my satisfaction with this speaker. It is more along the lines of I love this product. …
- Written by Mike S from Murray
144 of 153 people found this useful
great little speaker
I bought this to use in my car and in my office to listen to podcasts. It works great. I haven't tried it to answer calls on my iphone, as I really don't use my phone that much. The sound is good. I have listened to music on it and it is fine. I could not get it to sync tonight with my macbook. not sure why. I am thilled with it, as it serves the purposes for which I purchased it. …
- Written by deborah D from kansas city
144 of 153 people found this useful
what they're saying is true
I seriously had my doubts such a little speaker could push such a big sound but it does. The button to use it as a speaker phone is handy, the sound is cIean. I bought it for my iPhone for when I'm on the road and I have trouble hearing my GPS's voice. (Think windy roads). This solved that problem and also enhances what I hear from both my iPhone and my MacBook Air so when I'm in a hotel, I have a complete entertainment and communication system sitting on the bedside table. It's not Bose quality, but it's much better than I expected and Bose doesn't make such a handy portable speaker system. The included cable is a clever, charging, USB and sound port in one. I love this little guy. I won't travel without it! Whatever anyone says, you can use this with any device that has a sound-out jack. …
- Written by Nanci V from Long lake
8 of 9 people found this useful
Surprisingly Good Sound from a Small Speaker
I just listened to a few bars of classical classical on my newly purchased Soundshooter. The sound is quite decent for such a sma ll speaker. I also like its portability (it came with a link so that I could carry it on a belt loop). The speaker can also hook up to my laptop computer's jack so that the computer's battery won't get drained by using the computer's bluetooth setting. Excellent value! …
- Written by THOMAS A from PHILADELPHIA
5 of 6 people found this useful
Phillips Sound Shooter Bluetooth Speaker
this is the best sounding mini bluetooth speaker i have ever purchased. other than lisiting to my iTunes, it is brilliant for wa tching movies on the iPad. the only let down, is the bluetooth range. all in all a fantastic mini speaker system.. …
- Written by Cherane H from Miami
4 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Art C from Ellijay
- Feb 21, 2013
Yes, you can connect to the speaker's 3.5mm input jack from the headphone socket on your nano. You n eed a cable with the 3.5mm jack on each end, easily available. Most bluetoth speakers come with one included. …
- Answered by Michael D
- Apr 15, 2013
- Asked by Emile H from Amesbury
- Nov 8, 2012
Yes, that is why I bought it, and also for music because my old car's stereo is dead.
- Answered by Stefanie S from Jersey City
- Mar 21, 2013