Kanex ATV Pro provides an easy way to mirror and stream your new iPad, iPad 2, or iPhone 4S content directly to a VGA projector. It links your projector and Apple TV, so you can view and share information via AirPlay.
- AirPlay mirroring for VGA projectors
- No external power required
- Built-in 3.5mm audio jack
Did you notice?There's no need for an external power supply.
Apple Recommends ForGreat for sharing visual content with students in classrooms that have an Apple iPad and Apple TV.
What's in the Box?
- Kanex ATV Pro
- Mfr. Part Number: ATVPRO
- UPC or EAN No.: 814556016022
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://kanexlive.com/company/warranty.html)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work with the original (1st generation/Silver) AppleTV?
- Asked by William K from Chico
- Jan 28, 2014
If I download a movie on my ipad2, how can I watch it on my tv
- Asked by Lucille K from Beverly Hills
- Jul 14, 2012
You would need the Apple Digital AV adapter, and an HDMI cable to connect to the Adapter and the TV You would need the Apple Digital AV adapter, and an HDMI cable to connect to the Adapter and the TV. Any apple store would have both these in stock. …
- Answered by Geoffrey C from Springfield
- Jul 29, 2012
Can I use Apple TV with a Windows PC to connect to an LCD projector?
- Asked by Susan A from Nutter Fort
- Sep 5, 2012
There are third party apps/programs you can install on windows that will allow you to airplay mirror There are third party apps/programs you can install on windows that will allow you to airplay mirror to an apple tv 2 or later even from a PC! (also mac) one being airparrot although I'd suggest you check out all options and make a choice for yourself which one suits your needs best. …
- Answered by Jonathan B from Kitchener
- Oct 24, 2013
Will it support mirroring videos with HDCP content?
- Asked by Scott D from Lemont
- Oct 22, 2012
Bad advice. I bought it and it does not support hdcp content. As far as I can find, unless you have Bad advice. I bought it and it does not support hdcp content. As far as I can find, unless you have a projector with HDMI you are out of luck for streaming videos from an iPad to a projector. …
- Answered by Scott D from Joliet
- Feb 20, 2013
can i use it with my macbook pro 13? (not retina)
- Asked by Guadalupe Z from Jupiter
- Oct 7, 2013
No, the HDMI port of the Macbook Pro does not supply enough power to turn on the ATVPro adapter.
- Answered by Kelvin Y from Brea
- Oct 9, 2013