OverviewMoshi's iGlaze case for MacBook is designed for anyone who prefers a minimalist approach that still provides plenty of protection. This polycarbonate casing is remarkably thin, lightweight, and extremely durable—with an outer surface coating that delivers superior scratch resistance. The two-piece construction allows installation or removal in seconds and it's 100% compatible with Moshi's full line of protection for MacBook.
- Ultra-thin and lightweight protection for your MacBook
- Specialized coating that accentuates MacBook's elegance
- Raised rubber feet and an unobstructed vent for better heat dissipation
- Full access to all ports and the MagSafe connector
- Apple logo elegantly shines through the case
Did you notice?A special outer coating adds scratch resistance to keep the case and your Mac pristine.
Apple Recommends ForTough protection that complements the beauty of your MacBook.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iGlaze Shell Case for MacBook
- Height : 0.3 in./0.76 cm
- Width : 9 in./22.86 cm
- Weight : 8.8 oz./249.48 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 99MO054002
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052313064
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Best out there for the MBA 13
I love my MBA that I bought, but I'm also very rough with things I own so I know l needed a case to protected it as soon as possib le. I looked on Amazon for different cases and they were pretty expensive, but the worse part is that they have terrible reviews, at least for the shell cases. I knew I needed a shell because I'm always rough and I'm too lazy to slip it in and out of a pouch. Most of the shell cases crack or cause over heating or have issues with installation and removal. I came upon the moshi case which was fairly new and had little reviews. But I looked into most of moshi's products and seem like a reliable company that creates really good products, with a heavier price tag. I bit the bullet and purchased this case and I must say, after 1.5 months of use that it's really impressive. No over heating, fantastic protection, and it has given me no issues over all. It did add a bit of weight to the laptop, but that's to be expected if I want heavy duty protection. I would say this is definitely worth it! …
- Written by Karen T from San Francisco
63 of 67 people found this useful
No good for 2012 13" MBA
Screen opens to about 100 deg, then rubs against the bezel if forced any farther. It's wearing the screen bezel and the case.
2 011 11" MBA working no problem with the iGlaze though. …
- Written by Jason L from Markham
61 of 75 people found this useful
Very good case
I wanted to get a case rather than a sleeve as I wanted my MBA protected even whilst I was using it. I looked into other cases but they all had mixed reviews. Some cracked after a while, caused overheating, etc. The Moshi cases only recently came out. All the reviews for them have been good. And I figured that being more expensive they probably put more effort into making a better case, especially given that there were plenty of other cases out there to improve upon. No regrets so far. It fits well, doesn't cause overheating, and barely adds any weight. It is very thin though so I doubt if it will do much compared to a padded sleeve when it comes to dropping an MBA on the floor.
- Written by R N from Keighley
45 of 51 people found this useful
Broke right away
This case is a piece of junk! It broke within 2 months of putting it on, and im not rough with mine just transfer from home office to living room. When I emailed their customer service they were amazing emailing me back within the hour, but then when they told me that I had to pay for the shipping on the product that was defective I just want my money back to try another company's case. …
- Written by Adam M from Lakeland
2 of 2 people found this useful
The case was fabulous, until one day i noticed both of the top corners had fractured with massive cracks. for $60 i expected much more …
- Written by James B from Ocoee
4 of 4 people found this useful
I have just bought Moshi Shell case. After few Specks that cracked on the same places I feel like change. And change it is. You ca n feele right out of the box. Snaps easily on MBA and it feels somewhat lighter then Specks. Somebody mentioned about clearance on the opening but what I fell is better then Speck. Added weight on the top of the MBA resulted in Specks case with full opening no matter what. This one seems better then that because it stops where I want it to stop. …
- Written by Goran J from Crna Gora
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Brianan C from Dysart
- Apr 7, 2013
No, I wanted one for my older macbook 13" but was unable to find one. The Retina Display model is d ifferent and will not work. …
- Answered by Timothy M from Kokomo
- Apr 10, 2013
- Asked by David F from Broomall
- Feb 27, 2013
Does the frost white case turn yellow after time? I find that most cases that have the soft white texture start to discolor after awhile.
- Asked by Jeff N from Westland
- Aug 13, 2012
I don't want my MBA to be too bulky because I will be commuting to and from school, will this keep it protected while looking thin and sleek?
- Asked by Vivian R from Fresh Meadows
- Aug 9, 2012
- Asked by Kayla M from Mount Airy
- Dec 31, 2012
The back of the Shell Case is open to the venting port on the MacBook Air. While no additional vents are in the Shell Case, I've found they are not needed. …
- Answered by Chris B from Vancouver
- Mar 14, 2013
- Asked by Nicolette T from Denver
- Jan 4, 2013
Yes. As long as you pop it all the way on there are no restrictions on the movement. It takes 60s to install. …
- Answered by Michelle D from North Andover
- Jan 26, 2013