OverviewMoshi's iGlaze case for MacBook is designed for anyone who prefers a minimalist approach that still provides plenty of protection. This polycarbonate casing is remarkably thin, lightweight, and extremely durable—with an outer surface coating that delivers superior scratch resistance. The two-piece construction allows installation or removal in seconds and it's 100% compatible with Moshi's full line of protection for MacBook.
- Ultra-thin and lightweight protection for your MacBook
- Specialized coating that accentuates MacBook's elegance
- Raised rubber feet and an unobstructed vent for better heat dissipation
- Full access to all ports and the MagSafe connector
- Apple logo elegantly shines through the case
Did you notice?A special outer coating adds scratch resistance to keep the case and your Mac pristine.
Apple Recommends ForTough protection that complements the beauty of your MacBook.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iGlaze Shell Case for MacBook
- Height : 0.2 in./0.51 cm
- Width : 7.7 in./19.56 cm
- Weight : 6.88 oz./195.04 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 99MO054001
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052313071
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Sturdy, fingerprint magnet
Case feels solid on the air and appears very durable. The apple logo shinning through the back is a nice touch. It is fairly slip pery to the touch and attracts fingerprints and smudges a lot. Meaning it always looks a bit dirty. So if that bothers you, you might want to consider another case. Overall I'm happy with this case. …
- Written by Chris P from Kingston
29 of 29 people found this useful
Looks nice, extremely fragile.
We have 5 Macbooks in the house.
They all have this case.
They all cracked between a few weeks and a few months.
I replaced th e cases with cases sold as cheap as a few dollars on bargain tables at other stores. Much better. …
- Written by Shin L from Fort Lee
28 of 30 people found this useful
Bottom front corners cracked and broke!
I bought the Moshi 11" iGlaze Shell Case for only a month. I love the white finish, it is very classy compared to my Speck shell in blossom (pink). Sadly, the bottom front corners started to crack because the bottom half did not hug the macbook air snuggly and did not bear its weight. I am giving it 2 stars because it seems lighter than the speck one and it looks better. But I am only writing this to warn people that it would break! For this price, I was expecting a better design. …
- Written by Iris W from Burnaby
24 of 26 people found this useful
BEST COVER EVER - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE!!
I am the most nit-picky tech you will ever read about and I am here to tell you I am FULLY IMPRESSED with this product! The Moshi iGlaze Shell cases are simply amazing. It is light weight, barely noticeable at all, smooth to the touch (helps my macbook air stay on my lap), sheer so you can still see the beautiful apple logo, they are SCRATCH RESISTANT to the core, sleek, beautiful, professional looking and SO easy to put on!! You literally just open the package, take it apart, set it on a table and set your macbook right into it. It just lightly snaps into place. You hear a tiny "click" and you're done! I am completely blown away and trust me it takes a lot to impress me. I highly recommend this product. Just check your exact computer size first, so you get the right sized cover. Wow! I am so happy I got this product today. I will be raving about it for years :) …
- Written by phila M from Murrieta
4 of 4 people found this useful
Did not have any problem with the case so far, great texture, colour and protection but macbook air is a good 20% heavier and this would be the only downside I believe!
Great Product!! …
- Written by Frank V from Edmundston
4 of 7 people found this useful
Not great for the price.
Fit and finish is good, the bottom of my case cracked and broke off on three of the four corners, so the cases are brittle. The re ason I marked it down is because for the price, it should be more durable. And I keep my Air in a neoprene sleeve, but I do ride with in storage compartment of my scooter. …
- Written by Jared S from Centerville
6 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Brianan C from Dysart
- Apr 7, 2013
No, I wanted one for my older macbook 13" but was unable to find one. The Retina Display model is d ifferent and will not work. …
- Answered by Timothy M from Kokomo
- Apr 10, 2013
- Asked by David F from Broomall
- Feb 27, 2013
Does the frost white case turn yellow after time? I find that most cases that have the soft white texture start to discolor after awhile.
- Asked by Jeff N from Westland
- Aug 13, 2012
I don't want my MBA to be too bulky because I will be commuting to and from school, will this keep it protected while looking thin and sleek?
- Asked by Vivian R from Fresh Meadows
- Aug 9, 2012
- Asked by Kayla M from Mount Airy
- Dec 31, 2012
The back of the Shell Case is open to the venting port on the MacBook Air. While no additional vents are in the Shell Case, I've found they are not needed. …
- Answered by Chris B from Vancouver
- Mar 14, 2013
- Asked by Nicolette T from Denver
- Jan 4, 2013
Yes. As long as you pop it all the way on there are no restrictions on the movement. It takes 60s to install. …
- Answered by Michelle D from North Andover
- Jan 26, 2013