The Just Wireless Car Charger can charge your iPad, iPhone, or iPod from any vehicle power port. Plus the coiled cable reduces and can expand to reach any corner of your car. Its compact size is perfect for use in virtually all types of vehicle power ports and cigarette lighters.
- Mini and compact design
- Extra-long coiled cable extends to all parts of your vehicle
- 2.1 amps deliver 10 watts of intense power
- Integrated circuit protection to safeguard your iPad, iPhone, or iPod
- Charges directly from your vehicle's 12V power port
- Rubberized finish
Did you notice?A beautifully compact design with a coiled cable that conveniently reaches across your car.
Apple Recommends ForA mini-sized, one-piece model for charging your iPad, iPhone, or iPod in nearly any vehicle.
What's in the Box?
- Just Wireless Car Charger with coiled cable
- Quick start guide
- Height: 0.75 in./2 cm
- Width: 0.75 in./2 cm
- Length: 1.9 in./4.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 06001
- UPC or EAN No.: 705954060017
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
THIS IS THE ONE
Walked into the apple store and found this. IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. the Coil is perfect for the car because you don't have to Walked into the apple store and found this. IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. the Coil is perfect for the car because you don't have to deal with long tangled cords, but it can stretch as far as you would need it. …
- Written by Mark S from oakhurst
456 of 480 people found this useful
Fantastic Charger Highly Recommend
Bought this kind of on a whim the other day to have a way to charge in the car. most car chargers take forever but this was extre Bought this kind of on a whim the other day to have a way to charge in the car. most car chargers take forever but this was extremely fast and the charge lasted. highly recommend …
- Written by David C from West long branch
433 of 456 people found this useful
Best charger yet
By far the best Apple charger I have seen on the market. Tried every charger on the market this is by far the best one. Seen it in By far the best Apple charger I have seen on the market. Tried every charger on the market this is by far the best one. Seen it in the Apple stores - cool!! Definitely buying more products from this manufacturer. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Mark S from Brooklyn
408 of 434 people found this useful
Great product but does not fit with Lifeproof case.
Great product but does not fit with Lifeproof case designed for an iPhone 4s.
Sadly had to return. :(
- Written by Jasmine S from Daytona Beach
0 of 1 people found this useful
Caused a fire!!
Had this charger for over a month. One night I heard a spark (thank god I woke up) and the charger was wicked hot. I ran to the ki Had this charger for over a month. One night I heard a spark (thank god I woke up) and the charger was wicked hot. I ran to the kitchen to get something to grab it with and it was starting an electrical fire by the time I came back. DO NOT GO THE CHEAP WAY OUT! BUY APPLES CHARGER! …
- Written by Claire L from Oak Harbor
3 of 5 people found this useful
This charger is excellent. The quality is great including the tactile plastic, the fit in the car lighter and the cable itself; an This charger is excellent. The quality is great including the tactile plastic, the fit in the car lighter and the cable itself; and it has worked perfectly now for many months. …
- Written by Stephen S from Scarsdale
9 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this compatible with all iPads? I have the New iPad.
- Asked by Stacie E from Warrensville Hts
- Oct 11, 2012
Yes, this charger is compatible with all IPads that use the 30 pin connector.
- Answered by Isaac D from Brooklyn
- Oct 25, 2012
can you charge without vehicle running/
- Asked by Robert M from Cranston
- Feb 11, 2013
This depends on how your car is wired, its not the charger. For car accessories there are switched a This depends on how your car is wired, its not the charger. For car accessories there are switched and constant circuits. If its constant then the cigarette lighter port will work at all times. If its a switched circuit (which it is) it will only have power when the keys is inserted and you feel a click (ignition switch), it should work this way if the engine is running or not.
Weather cars have constant or switched circuit is a gamble based off the car model and manufacturer. If you have a mechanic you trust they can re-wire the port to be constant, but it could possibly drain the car battery if power is being used for an extended period of time. …
- Answered by Kevin R from Reynoldsburg
- Mar 6, 2013
Will this "Just Wireless Car charger for iOS Devices" fit the Lifeproof iPhone 4s case?
- Asked by Richard S from St. Joseph
- Oct 3, 2012
Will this charger work with the Life Proof case on an iPhone 4S?
- Asked by Emily D from Evansville
- Jun 26, 2013
No, not without plugging it into a Life Proof charging port adapter/extender. Not very practical or No, not without plugging it into a Life Proof charging port adapter/extender. Not very practical or economical. The charging/sync cable included with your 4S will plug in without an adapter. I would use that cable with a USB car charger. …
- Answered by Brendan C from Lawrenceville
- Sep 22, 2013
Will this work with iPad mini? Thanks
- Asked by Robert J from Rock Island
- Oct 26, 2012
- Answered by Ibrahim D from Bronx
- Aug 3, 2013