Fibit's Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale is a high-end performance design that lets you track weight, BMI, and percent of body fat over time—and to access this information from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. As part of the easy setup process, the Aria Scale can tap into your home wireless network and upload your information automatically to Fitbit.com each time you step on the scale. And up to seven household members can have their own accounts.
Together Aria and Fitbit.com provide a complete weight management system. Weight management success begins with understanding where you stand. Then track your weight, percent body composition, and BMI with charts and graphs over time to accurately see weight trends. To keep you motivated on the way to achieving your goals, Fitbit offers a host of online tools such as food and fitness logging, ability to earn badges, connect and share progress with friends.
See more than just your weight. Aria helps you monitor the most important measures on your weight-management journey. It lets you decide what data you want to share with friends or within your household.
- Track your weight, percentage of body fat, and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Free Fitbit iPhone app and mobile site for monitoring your weight and more
- Upload your stats automatically via Wi-Fi to your Fitbit.com account
- Easy to set up; accommodates up to eight users
- Track long-term trends and set weight goals with free online graphs and tools
- Fitbit.com's Food Plan and food logging tools help you achieve your weight goal
- Earn badges to celebrate achievements or share your success and compete with friends
- Easy-to-read display
Did you notice?Fitbit's free online and mobile tools let you set weight goals, log food and workouts, earn badges, and share with friends.
Apple Recommends ForAutomatically track your weight trends over time and monitor them on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale
- Four AA batteries
- Height : 1.3 in./3.3 cm
- Width : 12.3 in./31.2 cm
- Weight : 4.26 lb./1.94 kg
- Length : 12.3 in./31.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : FB201W
- UPC or EAN No. : 898628002106
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
At first it felt like an unessecarily expencive scale but it's extra features of uploading your data, weight and bodyfat, directly onto your fitbit account has made it so much easier to keep track of my weight. It is easy to set up and uses my wireless internet at home to upload the data to my account where I also keep my activities, food intake and sleep patterns (using the fitbit tracker to record activities and sleep). Everything concerning my health and wellbeing is located on the same place easily accessed on my computer, iPad and iPhone. I love it! …
- Written by Jennica D from Göteborg
84 of 90 people found this useful
Great product, works right out of box
automaticly sends to computer
- Written by Daniel M from Randolph
93 of 110 people found this useful
Easy to Use
Setup was straight forward, and tracking my body fat percentage could not be easier.
- Written by MATTHEW M from Frederick
59 of 66 people found this useful
Scale, Features and Benefits are Top Notch!
Only bad reviews are because people cannot get it setup, but anyone who has it setup LOVES IT especially if they truly log their c alories and workout.... I have lost over 61lbs with it and seeing the progress, goal dates etc.. is truly inspiring for me and keeps me going...
If you don't have the drive to follow through and learn the calories for the foods you eat and don't LOG them EVERY DAY which is a must for real results you will be disappointing cause you will likely not get great results. Unfortunately that is 90% of people if not more :)
Anyways, IT ROCKS! …
- Written by Chris V from Blue Mountains
1 of 1 people found this useful
Set-up can be very difficult if not impossible
Purchased this scale as I already had a fitbit and thought it would be a nice addition. Fitbit offers two ways to connect this pro duct to wifi. Option 1 is a download tool that you use on your computer and Option 2 is using your smart phone. I tried both options multiple times over two nights investing about 4 hours of time into it and couldn't get the scale connected to the wifi. The scale at one point was only inches away from the router and it still couldn't find it. In the end the only solution was to return the product to Apple for a refund. …
- Written by Dave H from Milton
4 of 5 people found this useful
Hours I'll Never Get Back
Let me preface this by saying that I am an electronics tech and am not new to setting up network and electronic devices.
I buy it from the apple store, take it home and begin it's presumed quick setup.
After 3 hours, two emails (because fitbit doesn't own a phone) and two breaks, I packed it up and return it to the apple store and purchased a Withings WS-50.
The Wthings took 2 minutes to setup and that was including account setup, installing it on two devices and setting up two users.
Aria is a Hunk Of Junk
Still no reply from fitbit BTW... …
- Written by Rudy Z from HALIFAX
10 of 17 people found this useful