Tagg—The Pet Tracker is a purpose-built pet tracking device that uses advanced GPS and wireless technology to help you track your pet's location and activity, giving you peace of mind. Over 10 million pets are lost each year. Tagg Location Tracking enables you to find your pet at any time using your Mac, iPhone, or iPad. If your pet gets out, the Tagg system alerts you via text and email so you can quickly find her or him on a map.
Find out if your dog is getting enough exercise with Tagg Activity Tracking. Nine out of ten vets agree that it would be beneficial to have a device that tracks and manages a dog's activity level.* Vets also recommend that dogs get 30 to 60 minutes of exercise per day. With Activity Tracking, you can monitor your pet's daily activities, spot long-term trends, and share this data with your vet to keep your pet healthy.
- Track and find your pet using your Mac, iPhone, or iPad
- Receive text and email alerts when your pet gets out
- Pinpoint your pet's location quickly on a map
- Track your pet's daily activities and share data with your vet and friends
- Compare activity levels day to day and spot long-term trends
- Set daily activity level goals
- Free Tagg app for iPhone and iPad
- Easily attaches to your pet's existing collar
- Designed for pets weighing more than 10 pounds
- No contracts, low fees ($7.95 per month)
- Includes three months of service**
Did you notice?The free Tagg app helps you find nearby places and services such as vets and dog parks.
Apple Recommends ForTrack and find any 10-pound or heavier pet with your iPhone or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Tagg Tracker
- Tagg docking station
- Collar clip assembly
- Power kit
- Quick start guide
- Height: 1.49 in./3.78 cm
- Width: 0.77 in./1.96 cm
- Weight: 1.16 oz./32.89 g
- Length: 3.18 in./8.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: TAGGWT 65-CA039-P2
- UPC or EAN No.: 856473003006
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- *According to a recent survey of veterinarians by Snaptracs, Inc.
- **Tagg service is only available in the U.S. (including Hawaii and Alaska)
Tagg—The Pet Tracker™
Tagg—The Pet Tracker™ helps you see where your dog is and monitor her activity levels 24/7.
FIND YOUR LOST PET NOW
Quickly find your pet on a map, track where she’s going, and get driving directions to her current location—right from your iPhone.
MONITOR YOUR PET’S ACTIVITY LEVELS
Keep track of your pet’s daily activity with the new Activity Tracking feature. Detailed, easy-to-use charts will give you a complete picture so you and your vet can make informed decisions about your pet’s exercise and health.
GET ALERTS IF YOUR PET ESCAPES
The Tagg™ pet tracking system uses advanced GPS and wireless tracking technology that lets you see where your pet is at any time. If she ever leaves her designated Tagg zone, you receive an alert through the Tagg app (plus text and email), so you can quickly pinpoint your pet on a map, track, and find her.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2.0
•Activity Tracking – monitor your pet’s daily activity levels
•Customize alerts for yourself and contacts
•Receive key alerts as push notifications
•Community tab to connect with Tagg on Facebook
•App redesigned to enhance experience
This app works seamlessly with the Tagg pet tracking system. You can buy the required hardware in the Apple store or at Apple.com.
The lightweight Tagg tracker easily attaches to your pet’s existing collar and is designed to be worn at all times, even while swimming.
To learn more about Tagg—The Pet Tracker, go to tagg.com. …
Ratings & Reviews
Easier that Find my iphone.
I saw Tagg at the Apple store, and decided to try it to give my wife and I a better sense of security in case our dog Maggie ever I saw Tagg at the Apple store, and decided to try it to give my wife and I a better sense of security in case our dog Maggie ever sneaks around our fence. Within a couple of weeks it has already come in handy. The other day, Maggie the doggie decided to wander away from the house. She tends to do this every other month or so for no apparent reason. In the past, we would have been driving and walking around the neighborhood for an hour until we find her or until she returned home on her own. With the Tagg, when we noticed we didn't see her around the yard, I grabbed my phone and saw the text that said she was out of her zone. Very quickly with the iphone app, we zoned in on her exact location, the backyard, 4 houses down the street. I think we shocked her, we found her so fast.
It is very simple to set up and use – fits right on her own collar and looks cool too. Everybody wants to know what is on Maggie’s collar. Both the Tagg and the iPhone app are great. Five Stars for sure! Thanks Apple. …
- Written by Scott A from Canton
187 of 201 people found this useful
I have always wondered where my cat was when she was gone for hours on end, often overnight. So even though she is only 7 lbs, I c I have always wondered where my cat was when she was gone for hours on end, often overnight. So even though she is only 7 lbs, I couldn't resist buying a Tagg for her. The first night I woke up at 4 AM and checked her location on my laptop and was shocked to see that she had crossed a busy road about 1/4 mile away and was roaming around a nature reserve. I could even see a map of exactly where she had traveled on that night's journey- so cool! Another time she was gone for a few days and my kids and I used my iPhone Tagg app to locate her- sleeping in a bush in a nearby park. We called her name and she came out yawning.
This device works as described and I highly recommend to anyone- especially those who have a pet that gets away. A friend of mine got one for her dog that is an escape artist and now she gets a text anytime he leaves the zone (a 100 foot radius around her house) and can easily locate him. Great product! …
- Written by Robin D from Del Mar
174 of 193 people found this useful
For an 11 lb.. Maltese
I purchased it at the Apple Store first day it came in.
Installation on the dog collar: straight forward.
Locating accuracy: t I purchased it at the Apple Store first day it came in.
Installation on the dog collar: straight forward.
Locating accuracy: the radius is small enough that my dog would hear me calling him.
Costumer service: of course not Apple style but they are good enough.
iPhone app: could use some cleaning. It has to be simpler. Learn from Apple's fine my friends.... God.. How does Apple make things simple and efficient?
Battery life: Not 30 days. Not even close. 2 days only. I repeat: 2 days only.
Conclusion: Im intending to pay the $8/month for its worth the peace of mind plus it looks very cool, people will ask what is it and show impression by your love for your dog. …
- Written by Elias M from LOS ANGELES
144 of 180 people found this useful
App needs updating
TAGG Pet Tracker works wonderfully. I charge my furry friend's tracker over-night, once a week and I have piece of mind when at th TAGG Pet Tracker works wonderfully. I charge my furry friend's tracker over-night, once a week and I have piece of mind when at the cabin or home. This IS a subscription service and I'm not sure why Snaptracs hasn't updated their app yet - it's still not full screen on my iPhone 5. Update the app and it's a 5 star product, hands down. …
- Written by John J from Edina
4 of 5 people found this useful
Great idea, poor implementation
The idea behind the Tagg tracker is great — using GPS and cellular signals to locate your pet if they get away from home. Unfortun The idea behind the Tagg tracker is great — using GPS and cellular signals to locate your pet if they get away from home. Unfortunately, Tagg's solution is a half-hearted implementation. The problems are many:
- The tracker's battery lasts only 2 days, a far cry from the 30 days suggested by Tagg.
- The tracker's battery drains even faster when the activity tracking feature is enabled.
- The tracker's battery drains faster still if outside the home zone.
- The accuracy is VERY LOW; the home zone is over an acre and you can't get an exact location when inside the home zone.
- The tracker frequently detaches from my dog's collar.
- The "jacket" accessory made to keep the tracker from detaching from the collar fits poorly and makes the tracker nearly impossible to remove for charging.
- The app has not been updated in nearly a year and still doesn't even support the 4 inch screen on iPhone 5/5S.
- The app has not been updated for iOS 7. …
- Written by Matt T from Bay Minette
15 of 16 people found this useful
Tracker will detach easily
The tracker will detach from the collar. The company claims that an alert will be sent but that has not been the case with either The tracker will detach from the collar. The company claims that an alert will be sent but that has not been the case with either of the trackers I have had. The customer service is not helpful when this happens and will not replace. …
- Written by JANICE C from WAYCROSS
9 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do I need internet access on my IPad to utilize service?
- Asked by Anne C from Mission Viejo
- Aug 20, 2013
Can you use this without paying the monthly fee. I don't need the alerts and all that stuff just something to help me find my DU dog if he gets out.
- Asked by Emanuel L from Newington
- Jul 10, 2013
Can we use it in the uk? How soon can thy be dispatched?
- Asked by Adrian S
- Jun 8, 2013
It's based on GPS and uses a wireless (cellular) connection to communicate the pet's location to a c It's based on GPS and uses a wireless (cellular) connection to communicate the pet's location to a central server, which then relays that information to your cell phone when needed. There's no reason the device shouldn't be able to do that in any area in the US where there's a cellular signal. …
- Answered by Peter W from Washington
- Jul 23, 2013
With multiple dogs, must you purchase a separate unit for each animal?
- Asked by Deborah K from Anchorage
- Dec 27, 2012
You will have to purchase a separate Tagg collar unit for each pet, but not additional beacons. You You will have to purchase a separate Tagg collar unit for each pet, but not additional beacons. You can have multiple pets with only one beacon. …
- Answered by Jeffrey Z from Oceanside
- Jul 11, 2013
Will this product work on an Italian Greyhound with a very small neck
- Asked by Tiffany N from Granbury
- Dec 29, 2012
Yes. Tagg - The Pet Tracker attaches to your existing collar. Therefore, providing your collar fit Yes. Tagg - The Pet Tracker attaches to your existing collar. Therefore, providing your collar fits the Italian Greyhound, the Tagg will fit accordingly. One good thing to note : The Tagg is extremely lightweight (1.16oz). …
- Answered by Jeffrey Z from Oceanside
- Jul 11, 2013