Tagg—The Pet Tracker is a purpose-built pet tracking device that uses advanced GPS and wireless technology to help you track your pet's location and activity, giving you peace of mind. Over 10 million pets are lost each year. Tagg Location Tracking enables you to find your pet at any time using your Mac, iPhone, or iPad. If your pet gets out, the Tagg system alerts you via text and email so you can quickly find her or him on a map.
Find out if your dog is getting enough exercise with Tagg Activity Tracking. Nine out of ten vets agree that it would be beneficial to have a device that tracks and manages a dog's activity level.* Vets also recommend that dogs get 30 to 60 minutes of exercise per day. With Activity Tracking, you can monitor your pet's daily activities, spot long-term trends, and share this data with your vet to keep your pet healthy.
- Track and find your pet using your Mac, iPhone, or iPad
- Receive text and email alerts when your pet gets out
- Pinpoint your pet's location quickly on a map
- Track your pet's daily activities and share data with your vet and friends
- Compare activity levels day to day and spot long-term trends
- Set daily activity level goals
- Free Tagg app for iPhone and iPad
- Easily attaches to your pet's existing collar
- Designed for pets weighing more than 10 pounds
- No contracts, low fees ($7.95 per month)
- Includes three months of service**
Did you notice?The free Tagg app helps you find nearby places and services such as vets and dog parks.
Apple Recommends ForTrack and find any 10-pound or heavier pet with your iPhone or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Tagg Tracker
- Tagg docking station
- Collar clip assembly
- Power kit
- Quick start guide
- Height : 1.49 in./3.78 cm
- Width : 0.77 in./1.96 cm
- Weight : 1.16 oz./32.89 g
- Length : 3.18 in./8.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : TAGGWT 65-CA039-P2
- UPC or EAN No. : 856473003006
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
- *According to a recent survey of veterinarians by Snaptracs, Inc.
- **Tagg service is only available in the U.S. (including Hawaii and Alaska)
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Easier that Find my iphone.
I saw Tagg at the Apple store, and decided to try it to give my wife and I a better sense of security in case our dog Maggie ever sneaks around our fence. Within a couple of weeks it has already come in handy. The other day, Maggie the doggie decided to wander away from the house. She tends to do this every other month or so for no apparent reason. In the past, we would have been driving and walking around the neighborhood for an hour until we find her or until she returned home on her own. With the Tagg, when we noticed we didn't see her around the yard, I grabbed my phone and saw the text that said she was out of her zone. Very quickly with the iphone app, we zoned in on her exact location, the backyard, 4 houses down the street. I think we shocked her, we found her so fast.
It is very simple to set up and use – fits right on her own collar and looks cool too. Everybody wants to know what is on Maggie’s collar. Both the Tagg and the iPhone app are great. Five Stars for sure! Thanks Apple. …
- Written by Scott A from Canton
154 of 164 people found this useful
I have always wondered where my cat was when she was gone for hours on end, often overnight. So even though she is only 7 lbs, I c ouldn't resist buying a Tagg for her. The first night I woke up at 4 AM and checked her location on my laptop and was shocked to see that she had crossed a busy road about 1/4 mile away and was roaming around a nature reserve. I could even see a map of exactly where she had traveled on that night's journey- so cool! Another time she was gone for a few days and my kids and I used my iPhone Tagg app to locate her- sleeping in a bush in a nearby park. We called her name and she came out yawning.
This device works as described and I highly recommend to anyone- especially those who have a pet that gets away. A friend of mine got one for her dog that is an escape artist and now she gets a text anytime he leaves the zone (a 100 foot radius around her house) and can easily locate him. Great product! …
- Written by Robin D from Del Mar
151 of 167 people found this useful
For an 11 lb.. Maltese
I purchased it at the Apple Store first day it came in.
Installation on the dog collar: straight forward.
Locating accuracy: t he radius is small enough that my dog would hear me calling him.
Costumer service: of course not Apple style but they are good enough.
iPhone app: could use some cleaning. It has to be simpler. Learn from Apple's fine my friends.... God.. How does Apple make things simple and efficient?
Battery life: Not 30 days. Not even close. 2 days only. I repeat: 2 days only.
Conclusion: Im intending to pay the $8/month for its worth the peace of mind plus it looks very cool, people will ask what is it and show impression by your love for your dog. …
- Written by Elias M from LOS ANGELES
133 of 162 people found this useful
My Labs have realized that when the tracker goes on I'm going to come looking for them so they take off as soon as I let them out the door knowing I'll come find them.
I tried monitoring their position but when I didn't come find them they returned trying to coax me into another game of hide & seek.
A case of the tail wagging the owner.
Great product! …
- Written by Thomas E from Leavenworth
27 of 30 people found this useful
Must have this unit!
This product works with iPhone, Droid, Laptop, Desktop. I have it on all my dogs and my cat, too! Very easy to use; inexpensive for peace of mind. Very high rating. …
- Written by Ricki C from Sun valley
29 of 33 people found this useful
Love My Tagg
I have been looking for a GPS for sometime now but always stopped because of the monthly fees and fine print. The tipping point for me was a friend who experienced some sort of fluke and posted a review. Based on the post, Tagg called and emailed her wanting to get her back as a customer. She said that Tagg made her day...they did what they said they would do and and more and followed up with her later. She showed me how it worked and she said there was no contract. The design is sleek and it was easy to attach to the harness of my 11# dog. I like the zone adjustments and the charge indicators in the app and on the website. Notices/alerts can be sent to others too. Tracking my pets activity is fun and I am getting more exercise. Battery life has been fine for me. It restored to a full charge in just a few minutes. I am pleased and so is my friend. …
- Written by Kathleen T from Mount Vernon
80 of 83 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Tiffany N from Granbury
- Dec 29, 2012
- Asked by Tina W from Vancouver
- Feb 22, 2013
You can have up to 10 pets on one account. You want to buy one master kit from Apple and that first pet will cost you $7.95 a month after the first three months. For additional pets, you would need to buy an "add-a-pet" tracker from Tagg and the monthly fee is only $.95 per additional pet each month. …
- Answered by Dudley F from San Diego
- Dec 4, 2012
- Asked by Caroline D from Youngtown
- Nov 11, 2012
At this time, Tagg -- The Pet Tracker only works in the United States.
I am an employee of Tagg.
- Answered by Dudley F from San Diego
- Nov 16, 2012