ioShutterSLR Controller for Canon Cameras
Your camera's lifeline to awesome.
- Perfect for pros and serious enthusiasts
- Shoot pin sharp photos at slow shutter speeds
- Great for landscapes, cityscapes, and more
- Get out from behind your camera for better portraits
- Capture stunning light-trail photos like the top pros
- Trigger your camera with the fun ClapToSnap
- Connects headphone input to shutter release port
- Works with free ioShutter app—or upgrade to ioShutter Pro
Apple Recommends For
Control your DSLR camera with ease from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
ioShutterSLR is the perfect way to control your DSLR. Simply connect your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to your camera with your ioShutterSLR cable. Then use your ioShutter app to control the shutter of your camera and prevent camera shake, make timelapse sequences, shoot amazing long exposures of the night sky, and much more.
Single and continuous shots
Control your SLR using the intuitive ioShutter interface to shoot single snapshot photos in your SLR's single-shot mode, or hold the ioShutterSLR button down to unleash your creativity in your camera's continuous and bulb modes.
Timer, Bulb, and Timelapse
The ioShutter apps include a functions drawer for even more control. Use the Timer to get yourself into the picture or schedule your SLR to shoot at another time of day or night. Activate Bulb mode to shoot long exposures for fantastic night photography, dreamy water effects, and movement blur. Set Timelapse to quickly and easily shoot hands-free timelapse sequences, ready to become a timelapse movie.
ClapToSnap and ShakeToTake
ClapToSnap uses the microphone in your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to trigger your SLR camera. Clap, laugh, or let your barking dog fire your camera. ShakeToTake activates the motion sensors in your Apple device to get your shot.
Upgrade to the ioShutter PRO app to make ioShutterSLR fully programmable. Schedule your SLR to fire using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad's calendar, run a timelapse for days, or shoot a long exposure for as long as you like. With ioShutter PRO you can even set the sound level in Sound mode and movement sensitivity and direction in Shake.
Almost every mode can work with the others in series. ClapToSnap can trigger a Timer countdown. The Timer can trigger a long Bulb exposure. You can even use ShakeToTake to start a timelapse.
- 1/8-inch connector plugs into your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch headphone input for future-proof operation
- Shutter release connector plugs into your camera’s input
- Works with all Canon DSLRs, the Hasselblad H series and many Pentax and Samsung SLRs or with the entire Nikon Nikon SLR family (depending on which model ioShutter you choose)
- Easy to use and set up
- Expert photo skills at your fingertips
- Enjoy creative control of your digital SLR
Did You Notice?
Shoot creative photos and timelapse sequences with ioShutterSLR then edit them in iPhoto and Aperture, make timelapse films in iMovie, and share it all with Photo Stream.
- Usage: Toys & Games,For the Home,Travel
- Length: 2.95 feet / 35.43 in
What's in the Box?
- ioShutterSLR cable
- ioShutter Canon N3 tip
- ioShutter Minijack E3 "minijack" tip
- ioShutter drawstring bag
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
- UPC or EAN No.: 9421902695032
- Mfr. Part Number: ENL-SHT1-CAN
- Note: Pro compatibility: Canon 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 5D, 7D, EOS 1D X, 1D C, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds Mark III, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark IIn, 1D, EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, EOS D60 (from 2002) EOS D30 (from 2000), EOS 3 and EOS 1V, Hasselblad H1, H2, H3, H4, Contax 645 (dependent on your back) Amateur compatibility: Canon G1X, G10, G11, G12, G15, 6D, 60D, 1000D, 1100D, 650D, 600D, 100D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, EOS Digital Rebel series, Kiss F, X6i, X5, X4, X3, X50, XS, Elan II/ IIE, Elan 7/7E, Rebel Ti, T1i, T2i, T3i, T4i, Pentax K30, K20D, K10D, K5, K7, Super, K100D*, D110D, *ist Ds2, +ist D, +ist Ds, *ist, *ist DL, Samsung GX-20, GX-10*, GX-1L, GX-1S
Most Useful Reviews
ioshutter is great and the price is more than resonable
- Written by MATT M from SAINT JOHN
Was this useful?
Gouged on Software
- Written by Roger N from Henley On Thames
Was this useful?
What do I need to get to be able to transfer the pictures from my Canon DSLR camera to my iPad? My camera uses a Compact Flash card. Thanks.
- Asked by Desiree M from Edson
- Feb 15, 2013
The Camera Connection Kit (CCK) is a fanatstic dock kit, best $29 I have ever spent! I take it on every trip, after a days' shooting the card pops into the CCK and the photos "magically" transfer to the iPad. You can clean them right off the card, freeing up more space, or hang onto them until copying them to the harddrive at home. Either way they are automatically saved to the iPad. So nice to share the days' photos and videos on the iPad with everyone at dinner!
Apparently you can use the CCK to watch movies on the iPad without using up memory: copy movies to the card, use the kit to view on the iPad. I havent tried this yet.
I also have a Canon DSLR; and the CCK works perfectly with my Pentax Optio underwater camera. Any similar size card will work. …More
- Answered by Glenn J from Nepean
- May 17, 2013
- Asked by Rafael C from Dallas
- Mar 16, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Georgios S
- Feb 23, 2013
No answers yet