Hurley's Backpack powerfully fuses style and function. It lets you carry and protect your notebook in an internal, suspended, fleece lined sleeve that holds up to a 17" MacBook Pro.
Everything in its place
The dual main storage compartments hold your larger gear, while a front pocket organizes the little stuff. It has details inside and out: a fleece-lined top loading pocket for your iPod or sunglasses, earphone pass-through, suede leather trim and self-correcting zippers.
- Patterned ballistic material
- Genuine suede leather trim detail with black Hurley embossing
- Large black "H" icon applique
- Structural piping detail
- Neoprene lined, padded, articulated shoulder straps with thumb assist pulls
- Hurley icon cast zipper pulls on a self-correcting nylon coil zippers
- Padded back with moisture-wicking external cushion pods
- Double main storage compartments with H icon printed liner
- Multiple internal organization pockets for cords and cables
- Front zip organizational pocket with card holders, key clip, and pen and pencil holders
- Hurley Embroidered padded top carry handle
- Fleece lined top loading media pocket—Holds any size iPod
- Cord feed slit for headphones
- Notebook sleeve is suspended and reinforced for protection
- Notebook sleeve is lined with polar fleece material
- Large enough to accommodate a 17-in notebook
Did you notice?The suspended notebook sleeve is reinforced and lined to ensure maximum safety for your computer.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your Mac notebook, your iPod and plenty of books and other gear in iconic Hurley style.
What's in the Box?
- Hurley Backpack
- Mfr. Part Number : HRAP232-CYA
- UPC or EAN No. : 845301079931
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Love this bag
I really did enjoy this bag. I had it for 4 years. 1 year in high school and 3 years in college. I also used it to travel as my c arry-on because it could fit infront of the seat before me and I didn't have to put it up in the overhead space. Fantastic space inside the bag: I could fit 4 textbooks, my laptop and an extra pair of gym clothing comfortably in the bag. The only slight problem I had was after 4 years of wearing and tearing the bottom of the bag near the laptop pocket started to fall apart and fast. I used a patch to fix it up so it's still working well. I highly suggest college students buy this or someone who travels a lot. …
- Written by Margaret F from Lancaster
what i think
i think its a good style of bag because people wont think there is a $1500 computer and it can store alot of my school stuff and i t has a number of pockets all it needs is a drink holder ;) …
- Written by damian A from Armadale
7 of 8 people found this useful
I ordered this like 2 days ago and it already arrived. It's amazing how fast it was shipped. I love all the compartments inside th e backpack for all my chords for both my Mac and for my iPhone. It fits all my books and it looks very stylish. I absolutely love it and would suggest it to anyone who needs a backpack that fits there Mac and is perfect for college life. :) …
- Written by Megan P from Grand Rapids
42 of 46 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Dean E from Jamesville
- Aug 15, 2012
- Answered by Sepehr S
- Aug 18, 2012
- Asked by Norma W from Newport Beach
- Aug 21, 2012
No answers yet