OverviewSpeck's award-winning CandyShell case for iPhone 4S/4 combines a glossy outer shell with a shock-absorbent rubberized center for seriously sweet protection.
- Patent-pending one-piece hard/soft design
- Glossy hard outer shell protects against impacts
- Rubberized interior for shock-absorption
- Raised screen bezel and rubberized button covers
Did you notice?The two-toned style gives this case sweet looks to go along with the dual-layer protection.
Apple Recommends ForGive your iPhone 4S the protective benefits of a hard case and soft case in one tasty design.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell for iPhone 4
- Mfr. Part Number : SPK-A1244
- UPC or EAN No. : 875912024488
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (For details, please visit http://www.speckproducts.com/warranty-returns.)
Ratings & Reviews
Protect the phone
This case is in hard plastic and the inside is a kind of rubber. It protects the phone very well, but it's hard to take the phone out. The seller told me to insert the phone from the side (the side with the volume control first, and push on the other side after).
I just got my case this morning, and there's already tiny scratches on it. It's a little disappointing, but not I'm not surprised (because of the material it's made). …
- Written by Linda Xiang W from Quebec
19 of 22 people found this useful
did the job
i drop my phone all the time! last time, i finally shattered the front screen, thank goodness i bought the extended protection. so for my replacement phone, i bought a better case. dropped the phone onto a cement floor today from about 3.5' up. it bounced around a couple times: front to back, on a corner and finally came to rest, face down. not a scratch or crack. LOVE IT! …
- Written by Anita M from South Pasadena
15 of 16 people found this useful
I am very happy with this case. I'm constantly taking my phone out of pocket, clumsily handling it along with whatever I happen to be carrying, and it holds up well. The back of the case is showing a little wear and tear, but that is to be expected. On the rare occasion that I have dropped my phone, it comes through without any chips or gouges. Good case. …
- Written by Donald H from Three Rivers
11 of 11 people found this useful
Love this case. It is small and has a nice rubber beveled edge. I have a one year old and he has not managed to bust into it. I wi sh it came with screen protectors. Had to buy separately which was a drag but overall a good design and nice protection. …
- Written by Ronald H from Tucson
does the Job
I am a massive fan of speck products. I love the MacBook cases even more. I love this case - Just for normal everyday use. I Had this case now Just over 6 months and not had any issues what so ever. It does the job. I normally pick pink cases and l Loved this case - coz it so different to what l Normally choose. I have loads of very fancy iphone4s cases - so this one is Just my normal case. Its pretty strong. People expect that you're iphone is protected - Yeah it is to a point. But if you are silly enough to be so clumsy - then don't blame the case. Thats down to you're own stupid behaviour - you take more care. dropped me phone a few times and l am truly amazed how strong the speck cases are. -- Just wish apple would do more colours for the iPhone4/4S - like how many choices are given for the iPhone5 ... the iPhone4S is still a very loved Phone - and us iPhone 4S users would like more choice too.. Food for thought Apple xx …
- Written by Amanda Jane M from liverpool
The rubber on this phone does not last. Quality is questionable.
- Written by Mayr B from Devon
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have this case, although its nots got the same image on it, and it is not dockable with my alarm c lock and speakers. …
- Answered by Darren E
- Sep 2, 2012
What is a raised bezel does it protect the screen? The description of the Speck candy shell case for the iPhone 4 says it has this.
- Asked by Melinda W from Little Rock
- Dec 15, 2012
It's just the rubber around the edge of the screen - it's raised above the screen so that when it co mes into impact with the ground, the rubber will take the impact, protecting your glass and stopping it from cracking! …
- Answered by Jasmin C from Heatherton
- Feb 20, 2013
No because the iphone 3gs is curved unlike the case. This is only compatible with the Iphone 4 or 4 s …
- Answered by Shane W from Hillside
- Aug 13, 2012
No...but it provides good protection against drops and scratches.
- Answered by Logan M from Sutherland
- Jul 22, 2012