OverviewSpeck's award-winning CandyShell case for iPhone 4S/4 combines a glossy outer shell with a shock-absorbent rubberized center for seriously sweet protection.
- Patent-pending one-piece hard/soft design
- Glossy hard outer shell protects against impacts
- Rubberized interior for shock-absorption
- Raised screen bezel and rubberized button covers
Did you notice?The two-toned style gives this case sweet looks to go along with the dual-layer protection.
Apple Recommends ForGive your iPhone 4S the protective benefits of a hard case and soft case in one tasty design.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell for iPhone 4
- Mfr. Part Number : SPK-A1243
- UPC or EAN No. : 875912024471
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (For details, please visit http://www.speckproducts.com/warranty-returns.)
Ratings & Reviews
Very nice case
The Candyshell is a very good option for people looking for a nice sleek look and a good level of protection. Doesn't catch on po ckets or feel overly bulky yet will protect your phone from the nasty little falls that can sometimes happen. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Michel H from TIGARD
20 of 22 people found this useful
I liked this case when I got it. It looks great, but it didn't take long before the rubber started deteriorating. I kept getting l ittle rubber beads flaking off. Eventually, the thin part at the bottom near the USB jack wore down to a little piece of rubber, and the plastic broke. Now, the rubber around the corners is cracking. I've only had this case for about 3 months. If you get this case, I'd advise you to save your receipt so you can take advantage of the warranty when it starts to break down. …
- Written by Kelly B from Clifton
22 of 28 people found this useful
Great, simple case
I've had a ton of cases, including Otterbox defenders and commuters, incase, ballistic, and a couple of these Speck cases (my wife and I both have one). They keep dust out very well, are easy to take off, and offer great protection to your iPhone. The slick finish slides in and out of pockets easily, and looks great. Only down side of the slick surface is that it can be a bit slippery if you set it on your car's dash, etc. Overall, a seriously great case! …
- Written by Stephen C from Austin
16 of 17 people found this useful
I was dumb enough to set my iphone on the top of my car - and forgot it and drove off. The phone flew off my car at 50 km/hr goin g around a corner - the phone and case survived completely in tact. This is the only case I will ever have. …
- Written by Allison M from Edmonton
8 of 8 people found this useful
The case was horribly scratched from normal use after a few days and broken within a couple months, replaced after two and a half months. …
- Written by Megan R from Aliquippa
1 of 4 people found this useful
Its true that the case looses all its glam and flashiness within a week or two as the surface gets worn out real soon.
But the a mount of protection and style being provided is unmatched and I will recommend it to all iphone users who tend to drop their phones every now and then.
Verdict : Value for money but the material definitely has some scope for improvement. …
- Written by Rijul J from WALL STREET
12 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have this case, although its nots got the same image on it, and it is not dockable with my alarm c lock and speakers. …
- Answered by Darren E
- Sep 2, 2012
What is a raised bezel does it protect the screen? The description of the Speck candy shell case for the iPhone 4 says it has this.
- Asked by Melinda W from Little Rock
- Dec 15, 2012
It's just the rubber around the edge of the screen - it's raised above the screen so that when it co mes into impact with the ground, the rubber will take the impact, protecting your glass and stopping it from cracking! …
- Answered by Jasmin C from Heatherton
- Feb 20, 2013
No because the iphone 3gs is curved unlike the case. This is only compatible with the Iphone 4 or 4 s …
- Answered by Shane W from Hillside
- Aug 13, 2012
No...but it provides good protection against drops and scratches.
- Answered by Logan M from Sutherland
- Jul 22, 2012