Speck's award-winning CandyShell case for iPhone 4S/4 combines a glossy outer shell with a shock-absorbent rubberized center for seriously sweet protection.
- Patent-pending one-piece hard/soft design
- Glossy hard outer shell protects against impacts
- Rubberized interior for shock-absorption
- Raised screen bezel and rubberized button covers
Did you notice?The two-toned style gives this case sweet looks to go along with the dual-layer protection.
Apple Recommends ForGive your iPhone 4S the protective benefits of a hard case and soft case in one tasty design.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell for iPhone 4
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Silicone
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A1243
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912024471
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit http://www.speckproducts.com/warranty-returns.)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I liked this case when I got it. It looks great, but it didn't take long before the rubber started deteriorating. I kept getting l I liked this case when I got it. It looks great, but it didn't take long before the rubber started deteriorating. I kept getting little rubber beads flaking off. Eventually, the thin part at the bottom near the USB jack wore down to a little piece of rubber, and the plastic broke. Now, the rubber around the corners is cracking. I've only had this case for about 3 months. If you get this case, I'd advise you to save your receipt so you can take advantage of the warranty when it starts to break down. …
- Written by Kelly B from Clifton
33 of 41 people found this useful
Its true that the case looses all its glam and flashiness within a week or two as the surface gets worn out real soon.
But the a Its true that the case looses all its glam and flashiness within a week or two as the surface gets worn out real soon.
But the amount of protection and style being provided is unmatched and I will recommend it to all iphone users who tend to drop their phones every now and then.
Verdict : Value for money but the material definitely has some scope for improvement. …
- Written by Rijul J from WALL STREET
26 of 30 people found this useful
Very nice case
The Candyshell is a very good option for people looking for a nice sleek look and a good level of protection. Doesn't catch on po The Candyshell is a very good option for people looking for a nice sleek look and a good level of protection. Doesn't catch on pockets or feel overly bulky yet will protect your phone from the nasty little falls that can sometimes happen. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Michel H from TIGARD
27 of 34 people found this useful
I wish I could rate this case lower than one star. Horrible quality. My phone broke beyond repair and 100% unusable from one drop I wish I could rate this case lower than one star. Horrible quality. My phone broke beyond repair and 100% unusable from one drop a foot and half off the ground. Unbelievably furious. …
- Written by Christina B from Easton
1 of 2 people found this useful
The plastic scratches easily, the rubber comes off on the perimeter of the case. Feels cheap. This case broke within 1 month!!!
- Written by Axel F from Wellesley
1 of 1 people found this useful
Very poor product
Can't describe enough, first product ripped in 2 month, replacement was no better, now in the garbage, no replacement.
- Written by Ehab R from Irvine
0 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this case waterproof?
- Asked by Darryl B from Fort Pierce
- Jul 12, 2012
No...but it provides good protection against drops and scratches.
- Answered by Logan M from Sutherland
- Jul 22, 2012
Is this case dockable?
- Asked by Jaylem W from Coquitlam
- Aug 25, 2012
I have this case, although its nots got the same image on it, and it is not dockable with my alarm c I have this case, although its nots got the same image on it, and it is not dockable with my alarm clock and speakers. …
- Answered by Darren E
- Sep 2, 2012
What is a raised bezel does it protect the screen? The description of the Speck candy shell case for the iPhone 4 says it has this.
- Asked by Melinda W from Little Rock
- Dec 15, 2012
It's just the rubber around the edge of the screen - it's raised above the screen so that when it co It's just the rubber around the edge of the screen - it's raised above the screen so that when it comes into impact with the ground, the rubber will take the impact, protecting your glass and stopping it from cracking! …
- Answered by Jasmin C from Heatherton
- Feb 20, 2013
would this case fit iphone3GS??
- Asked by Carol T
- Aug 6, 2012
No because the iphone 3gs is curved unlike the case. This is only compatible with the Iphone 4 or 4 No because the iphone 3gs is curved unlike the case. This is only compatible with the Iphone 4 or 4s …
- Answered by Shane W from Hillside
- Aug 13, 2012