OverviewThe Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote wraps your MacBook Pro in top-quality hand-crafted saffiano leather. There's a separate inner pocket to house your MacBook—and the zipper with gold color pull tab ensures a snug protective fit. Plus you get a pocket for your iPhone and one for your iPad, iPad 2 or new iPad in its Smart Cover. The Michael Kors gold color metal MK charm hanging along the front provides a luxurious detail. And in the Michael Kors tradition of quality craftsmanship and attention to detail, each tote is individually handcrafted from the finest saffiano leather and includes premium Napa leather handles and straps.
- Fits up to 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Easy device access
- Additional iPhone pocket (fits iPhone 3 and iPhone 4 or 4S in a bumper or case)
- Additional iPad pocket (fits first-generation iPad and iPad 2 or new iPad with Smart Cover)
- Multi-purpose inner pocket
- Michael Kors designer handbag style and quality
Did you notice?A separate inner pocket houses your MacBook Pro—and secure zip closure ensures a snug protective fit
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook Pro, iPad, and iPhone in Michael Kors style.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote for MacBook Pro
- Height : 19.8 in./50.3 cm (with strap)
- Width : 6 in./15.24 cm
- Weight : 2.35 lb./1.07 kg
- Length : 17.5 in./44.45 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 8161B5S
- UPC or EAN No. : 842616024021
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
The best purse/overall bag that I have ever owned. Get multiple compliments daily. A must buy!
- Written by Rick D from Benicia
105 of 120 people found this useful
Great Tote Bag
I don't usually write reviews, but this bag is just that awesome. There are a lot of interior pockets for organization-obsessed in dividuals like me. The padded zippered compartment fits my 13" MacBook Pro, even with its sleeve on. There is also a pocket for my iPad and three smaller pockets for my iPhone + iDevice chargers. The saffiano leather is pretty sturdy and low maintenance, which is definitely a plus. My only gripe is that the bag drop is a little low, but that's just my personal preference. This is a solid bag for work, school, or just everyday use! …
- Written by Jenny E from Toronto
83 of 91 people found this useful
solid strong leather bag, fashion meets function,you cant believe how solid the leather till you feel it ...believe me. for once i am using a bag and am not afraid of it ripping apart …
- Written by Olufunto S from HOUSTON
71 of 78 people found this useful
Did not work
I am returning this tote, did not work for me. Saffiano leather looks like plastic, and it does not hold a complete structure. Too expensive ! …
- Written by Romina E from Los Angeles
1 of 4 people found this useful
Classic and Functional
I've been eyeing this tote for a very long time. When I finally got it, it definitely lived up to expectations. It has so many com partments, which is great for a girl who carries the whole world in her bag. The middle compartment is padded, which adds extra protection for my MacBook. I love that there's a compartment dedicated to my laptop, so I don't have to worry about it getting scratched with keys or other objects in my bag. The dedicated iPad compartment and extra pockets are nice too.
Apart from the functionality, it's so good looking! I carry this bag even when I'm not taking my laptop with me because it looks so good. The saffiano leather is beautiful and durable and the gold hardware is also a plus. You can tell that the bag is very well made and will last for a long time.
The only reason I'm giving this bag four stars instead of five is that it can get very heavy. Even when it's empty, it's a heavy bag. So when I add my laptop, iPad, books, umbrella, etc. it can get uncomfortable. …
- Written by Francine D from Washington
11 of 12 people found this useful
Wow wow wow
Love my bag !!!!!!!! such a great feel. so many compartments and three months later is still going strong - not a scuff, a rip or an unravelled thread........And I take the train and the bus toooo with this bag .. Many compliments even from strangers ...I am gonna buy another colour!!!!!!! And the wallet to match ! …
- Written by ALTHEA W from LONDON
10 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes, the pocket in the center of the bag has been made to accommodate a 15" MacBook Pro.
- Answered by Jennifer R from Pennsauken
- Jun 13, 2013
- Asked by Jennelle R from Whitby
- Jun 16, 2013
No answers yet