Blue Microphones Tiki Microphone
Never sacrifice clarity.
- Reduces fan, keyboard, and background noise
- Izotope ANR audio processing for superior sound
- Optimized for podcasts and music recording
- Extended USB docking cable and carrying case
Apple Recommends For
Improve online communication via iChat and Skype on your Mac.
Blue Microphones' Tiki is the first USB mic that mimics the intelligence of human hearing by focusing on desired sounds, minimizing background noise and knowing when to mute altogether. It combines proprietary noise-canceling technology, Voice Isolation, and Intelligent Mute to dramatically improve the intelligibility of online communication via iChat and Skype. Compact as a standard USB flash drive, Tiki offers two mode selections: Intelligent Speech Mode for superior intelligibility of communication and Natural Recording Mode for recording a wider range of sound sources including instruments, singing or podcast recording.
- Intelligent ultra-compact USB microphone
- Improves vocal clarity for online communication (such as iChat and Skype) and voice-recognition software
- Brings your voice to the forefront using voice isolation and noise-canceling technology
- Eliminates computer fan and typing noise by intelligently auto-muting
- Recording mode optimized for podcasts and music recording
- Multi-colored LED indicates muting status and mode
- Two custom condenser capsules with advanced DSP
- Plug-n-play Mac and PC with no drivers needed
- Similar in size to a standard USB flash drive
Did You Notice?
Mimics the intelligence of the human voice by focusing on desired sounds and minimizing or muting background noise.
- Input Type: 1/8 Inch Stereo
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- 64 MB
- USB 2.0 port
- Windows 7/Vista/XP
- 64 MB
- USB 2.0 port
What's in the Box?
- Blue Microphones Tiki Microphone
- User guide
- Extended USB docking cable
- Carrying case
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
- UPC or EAN No.: 836213001998
- Mfr. Part Number: 1998
Would this microphone work well for use as a lecture hall recorder to go along with class notes taken as the professor lectures? (I sit front row.)
- Asked by Aaron W from Omaha
- Dec 2, 2012
No answers yet
- Asked by Dana B from Pittsburgh
- Oct 12, 2012
Yes, this mic has multiple settings. The Mic will glow blue for Intelligent Speech Mode, conference calls, online chats etc. (It recognizes that you re not talking and turns orange). But has a Purple setting for Natural Recording Mode used for recording vocals, instruments, podcasts and more including voiceover on iMovie etc. …More
- Answered by David B
- Oct 29, 2012