Philips SB7200 Series ShoqBox Wireless Portable Speaker
Philips SB7200 Series ShoqBox Wireless Portable Speaker
Philips's Shoqbox SB7200 series portable speaker is a rugged road warrior that's splash- and drop-proof. So now you can enjoy your music outdoors—wirelessly and fearlessly—with big, deep sound that's also crystal clear.
- Powered by two speaker drivers
- Loud and clear sound
- Ability to pair two ShoqBoxes as Left-Right speakers
- Bluetooth connectivity and portability
- Swipe sensor to skip songs
- Built-in mic for hands-free speaker phone conversation
- Voice prompt for feedback
- Drop it, splash it and just keep using it
- Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
Did you notice?Splash- and shock-proof construction, Bluetooth streaming and eight hours of battery-powered powered run time make this a go-anywhere companion.
Apple Recommends ForExperience the big, clear sound of the music on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad wirelessly and safely outdoors.
What's in the Box?
- Philips SB7200 ShoqBox Wireless Portable Speaker
- AC power cord
- USB cable for charging
- Quick install guide
- Warranty certificate
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: Two (Neodymium magnet system)
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 7.05 in./17.9 cm
- Width: 2.83 in./7.2 cm
- Weight: 1.07 lb./0.49 kg
- Length: 2.68 in./6.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: SB7200/37
- UPC or EAN No.: 609585223486
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
SHOQBOX PHILIPS SB7200
THIS BLUETOOTH PORTABLE SPEAKER SYSTEM ROCKS! IT PUTS OUT BETTER AND BIGGER SOUND THAN THE JAMBOX. IT ALSO HAS A COOL PROTECTIVE THIS BLUETOOTH PORTABLE SPEAKER SYSTEM ROCKS! IT PUTS OUT BETTER AND BIGGER SOUND THAN THE JAMBOX. IT ALSO HAS A COOL PROTECTIVE SKIN AROUND IT SO IT CAN WITHSTAND DROPS AND BUMPS. …
- Written by Kevin G from Honolulu
122 of 132 people found this useful
Finally A Worthy Wireless Speaker
If you have ever purchased speakers for your iPad & iPhone you're probably used to disappointment as I was. Weak sound and awkward If you have ever purchased speakers for your iPad & iPhone you're probably used to disappointment as I was. Weak sound and awkward design made everything I tried a real waste of money. Then I dropped the $179 (hesitantly) on the ShoqBox on a recommendation from an iStore employee and am absolutely glad I did. This speaker is loud, clear, portable, rugged, and despite one review to the contrary, it pairs flawlessly with all of my Bluetooth devices (hint: if you have more than 1 device paired & Bluetooth ON on both devices you may get interference if they are both in range of the speaker). Also, battery is amazing, giving me 8+ hours at 75% volume. I'm going today to get a second one so I can enjoy the awesome sound in stereo! …
- Written by Alfred V from Plainview
88 of 93 people found this useful
Excellent Bluetooth speaker
I just bought this speaker and it has already impressed me not only with the volume of it but also the clear and crisp sound. The I just bought this speaker and it has already impressed me not only with the volume of it but also the clear and crisp sound. The distance you can move your speaker from it's source is quite far. I highly recommend this speaker to anyone shopping in the less than $1000 price range. $179 is a steal …
- Written by Justine L from Mississauga
79 of 85 people found this useful
I've had this speaker for less than a year and I'm not impressed. It came with no supporting documentation and for some reason is I've had this speaker for less than a year and I'm not impressed. It came with no supporting documentation and for some reason is only speaking to me in French. The sound is fine, but the charge does not hold for as long as expected. Only one control, to turn on and use as volume. No way to turn it off, just have to wait for it to turn itself off. …
- Written by Vivian P from Palm Desert
3 of 19 people found this useful
One of the best
This is one of the best portable speakers out there. I have tried many and was most pleased with this one! It has some cool featur This is one of the best portable speakers out there. I have tried many and was most pleased with this one! It has some cool features and is super rugged making it good for trips and outdoor use. Should be $10 cheaper but still a quality buy in my mind. …
- Written by Jules P from Montreal
4 of 4 people found this useful
Once I became familiar with this great speaker I was very pleased. Make sure you read instructions carefully, at first I was very Once I became familiar with this great speaker I was very pleased. Make sure you read instructions carefully, at first I was very disappointed with sound volume until I realized there was a control on tops. Something I missed in instructions.
Battery life is excellent... …
- Written by Gary T from MILLINGTON
11 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I shut it off
- Asked by Theresa M from Saugus
- Jan 31, 2014
Yep! You just hold down the only button on the device. And you hold it to turn it back on. You can a Yep! You just hold down the only button on the device. And you hold it to turn it back on. You can also press it twice and a sensor turns on where you can just swipe your hand above the device and it switches songs! …
- Answered by Mariah B from Miami
- Feb 8, 2014
How long does the charge last?
- Asked by Christopher K from Palos Hills
- Feb 5, 2013
I have been getting about 5 hours with it on full blast.
- Answered by Kyle K from Norwood
- Mar 27, 2013
How is this compared to the Jawbone Jambox?
- Asked by Carlan T
- Jun 30, 2012
The Philips SB7200 is louder and has more bass, it does fill the room with sound, not as much as the The Philips SB7200 is louder and has more bass, it does fill the room with sound, not as much as the Big Jambox but for a little lower price than the original jambox, in my opinion, it is better, there's also a Philips SB7300 series with a total of 4 speakers and 12w of total power compared to SB7200's 2 speaker with 8w total power but the 7300 series is not as rugged as the SB7200, hope this helps, check out the difference, go to google and look at the pics. …
- Answered by Randy P from Buford
- Jul 1, 2012
Do they work well in the car? My iTrip is a trip alright.
- Asked by Michele S from Huntington
- Dec 12, 2012
If it has Bluetooth then yes!
- Answered by Sean W from Niagara Falls
- Mar 22, 2014