Thule's Crossover Sling Pack delivers the comfort of a low profile and an extra-wide, breathable strap. And thanks to asymmetrical zippered pockets, you also get convenient access to your electronics and other gear.
- Padded, top-load pouch to protect your MacBook Pro
- Lightweight, durable fabric is also water-resistant
- Asymmetrical zippered pocket entries allow access when you pull the sling forward
- Airflow channels on back panels provide ventilation
- Oversized strap with breathable airmesh material
Did you notice?Quickly get to your gear through asymmetrical zipped pockets.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably carry and protect your MacBook Pro and daily essentials.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Crossover Sling Pack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 20.24 in./51.41 cm
- Width: 4.61 in.
- Weight: 1.98 lb./0.9 kg
- Length: 15 in./38.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: TCSP-213Black
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854224147
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 25-year quality guarantee
Ratings & Reviews
Great quality poor size
I've bought this backpack few days ago. First I notice the awesome materials quality. Feels like it's gonna last for a very long t I've bought this backpack few days ago. First I notice the awesome materials quality. Feels like it's gonna last for a very long time.
I'm used to backpacks with the regular 2 straps, and it gets a little bit uncomfortable to put on and take off specially if you are wearing a hat or helmet (not recomended for them).
It's a little bit too small. If you are going to use it for regular commute it's ok you may carry your laptop + accesories a few other things. For a long trip I would go better for Thule Crossover Backpack it has much more room.
I like that you can roll the back pack over your shoulder and you'll have quick access to all the pockets right on your chest.
Quick access to pockets
Very comfort to wear
uncomfortable to put on and take of …
- Written by Alejandro T from zapopan
2 of 2 people found this useful
I bought the orange version of this bag for the body style and the durability associated with Thule; however, I don't anticipate u I bought the orange version of this bag for the body style and the durability associated with Thule; however, I don't anticipate using it much. As a college student, it's simply too small. I can fit my Macbook Pro, iPad, and some supplies (pens, pencils, etc) and maybe my wallet in this bag, but not much else. If all you're carrying is a computer and one or two other things, this bag is great. If you need something with space, I'd suggest looking elsewhere. …
- Written by Jacquelyn K from Columbia
54 of 65 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this product available in store? I am going to be in Boston in a couple days and would like to get one then.
- Asked by Jacob M from Amarillo
- Jun 18, 2012
No. I have only seen the Thule backpack in the apple store. However, you can order it on the Apple w No. I have only seen the Thule backpack in the apple store. However, you can order it on the Apple website and pick it up at whatever Apple store is close to you! …
- Answered by Connor C from Calabasas
- Apr 3, 2013