Nocs NS800 Monitors are among the world's smallest in-ear headphones for use with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Made of stainless steel and using an advanced Micro-Armature, they deliver an appealing combination of sound and comfort. Unobtrusive housings and soft noise-isolating silicone sleeves make for a truly ergonomic fit—you'll barely notice they're in your ears.
Easily control calls
A handy three-button remote and MEMS microphone on the cable help you manage your music and take calls. controlling music or taking calls on your iPhone, iPod or iPad. The mic works captures 360 degrees of sound, so your calls are as clear as possible.
The NS800 provides precise and detailed acoustics throughout the entire sonic spectrum, revealing the slightest detail. In addition to natural bass, it reproduces solid vocals and well-adjusted highs and lows.
Designed by Nocs in Stockholm, Sweden, the NS800 Monitors embody a minimalist, contemporary approach with a sure focus on exclusive materials and quality.
- High-fidelity sound
- Superior noise-isolation
- Three-button remote with 360-degree MEMS microphone
- Kevlar reinforced cables
- Premium carrying case
Did you notice?The headphone cable includes a convenient three-button remote and a 360-degree MEMS mic to ensure the best possible call quality.
Apple Recommends ForHear all the music on your iPhone, iPad, and iPad with pure precision and in superb comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Nocs NS800 Monitor with Remote and Mic
- Extra sleeves (Two each S, M, L)
- Premium carrying case
- Airplane adapter, cable clip
- User manual
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 25 Ohm @ 1 kHz
- Other Features: With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Noise Isolation, Stereo
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Drivers: One
- No. of Microphones: 1
- UPC or EAN No.: 718122948277
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year replacement warranty
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation