OverviewThe Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS camera looks great with its matte finish in a variety of colors. Even better, the 16.1 Megapixel high-sensitivity sensor plus Canon's DIGIC 5 Image Processor gives you impeccable image quality and high-performance features. Experience Face ID that recognizes and optimizes images of your friends and family, Intelligent IS that creates sharp, steady shots in a wide variety of situations, and stunning Full HD Video. Smart AUTO lives up to its name, letting you shoot anywhere, anytime as the mood strikes, confident that the camera will automatically make your images the best they can be.
- 16.1 Megapixel high-sensitivity CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor for low-light performance
- Shoot beautiful 1080p Full HD video in stereo
- Dedicated movie button
- Zoom while shooting
- Video playback on an HDTV via the HDMI output
- 5x Optical Zoom with 24mm Wide-Angle lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer for stunning images
- Easy-to-view 3.0-inch Pure Color System LCD
- Improved Smart AUTO intelligently selects settings
- New Face ID function adjusts focus and exposure
Did you notice?Canon's HS SYSTEM and DIGIC 5 Image Processor let you take pictures in an even wider range of shooting situations.
Apple Recommends ForEasy-to-carry and easy-to-use camera for capturing high-quality images wherever the mood strikes.
What's in the Box?
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS camera
- Battery pack
- Battery charger
- USB interface cable
- Wrist strap
- Solution CD-ROM
- Camera Type : Point and Shoot
- Height : 0.79 in./2.01 cm
- Width : 3.6 in./9.14 cm
- Weight : 4.76 oz./134.94 g
- Length : 2.2 in./5.59 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 6039B001
- UPC or EAN No. : 013803145649
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by David M from Dundee
- Jun 11, 2012
Yes. Even without the Canon software, you can transfer the photos directly into iphoto.
- Answered by John J P from Lebanon
- Jun 20, 2012