The Harman Kardon BT headphone are painstakingly designed to ensure you get the best sound quality wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch no matter where you go or how hard you travel.
Superior Bluetooth technology
Advanced audio coding and apt-X coding ensures that you get the highest-quality wireless audio.
Excellent acoustic performance
The wide dynamic range reproduces music with realism, and the bass tube produces exceptional bass response.
Uninterrupted listening experience
You can charge the headphones on the go with a supplied USB cord, which eliminates the need for external batteries or an extra charger. And even if the charge should run out, you can still use the headphones with the included bypass cable.
- Easy-to-reach playback buttons on the earcup let you control its audio functions wirelessly
- Self-adjusting housings create a structure that maintains an ideal fit
- Exchangeable metal bows to provide optimal positioning of the ear cup on your head
- Optimized driver and bass tube for accurate sound and boosted bass performance
- “Closed back” design keeps outside noise out and your listening experience private
- 2D folding mechanism for portability
- Premium carrying case that can slip easily into bags or briefcases
- Part of Harman Kardon's first-ever line of headphones
Did you notice?Get the best Bluetooth wireless audio performance thanks to AAC (advanced audio coding) and Apt-X coding.
Apple Recommends ForFree yourself from cables and experience superb audio from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Harman Kardon Bluetooth over-ear headphones
- Two user-exchangeable headbands (small, large)
- Audio cable (4.59 ft./1.4m)
- USB charging cable (4.5 ft./1.37 m)
- Premium carrying case
- Owner's manual
- Mfr. Part Number : HAR/KAR-BT
- UPC or EAN No. : 885038033615
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two years
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Beautiful looking and sounding
finally, a set of BT over the ear headphones that look good. saw these on gizmodo and bought them on release day.
build and qua lity: very durable. metal headband, very strong. also comes with 2 bands for sizing. they feel a little heavy, but the weight adds feel to the good build quality.
sound: this review is only on bluetooth mode, as i doubt i will use wired connection. they are on PAR with my Shure srh-440's, and better than B&W P3's and Beats by Dre. Sound at loudest volume is clear and concise, and highly satisfied as a harman kardon product. these also get loud, even while using bluetooth mode... the only bluetooth headphones that get louder than these are creative wp-350's. for the price, i would take these over the P3's any day as they are cheaper....
Look: as you could see from the pictures, very beautiful look... clean and simple. i just don't like the large harman kardon on the side, but small issue. may be overly large for some, but the cups are very flat and don't stick out at all (even the headband if fitted properly). There is a blinking blue light, but it faces down so not annoying.
Use: volume buttons on the side, and multi use button between them. This button pressed once plays/pauses music, pressed twice does next track, pressed 3 times back one track. This was tested on a android phone, moto bionic.
Conclusion: Worth the $250 tag, from all aspects of look feel sound quality. A steal at that price in my opinion. …
- Written by Roberto B from Brooklyn
189 of 207 people found this useful
Great range and sound
I'm used to the range I get with my bluetooth headset and the range I get with these suckers is amazing! I can go all the way to t he other end of my house and they work perfectly. The sound is the bomb, bass is SO good. I'm really impressed …
- Written by Gino D
116 of 133 people found this useful
These HK BT headphones are an excellent value. I have the Klipsch Image One wired headphones for their audio quality, and have use d the Beats Wireless headphones, and the audio, clarity and performance of these HK's is better than those in all ways. They are really comfortable, have solid construction, with steel headband and leather over-ear cups, and the music reproduction is REALLY GREAT. Some may find not like the mic, as it sounds electronic when on calls, but honestly that is to be expected from bluetooth, so no surprise there. They are a little heavy, but that is because of the materials used, again, doesn't bother me, but some may not like that.
I recommend these over the Beats, and over the Klipsch, so go buy a pair, they are great for $250 and they give you a lot of freedom and performance for what you pay! …
- Written by Christos X from Flushing
102 of 121 people found this useful
Good sound, VERY uncomfortable
The sound is great and they look amazing. However, they are painful to wear for me any longer than 30 minutes. I lent these to som e of my friends and they also have the same problem. I was able to MacGyver the problem by bending the metal band out more though. …
- Written by Logsn J from New York
1 of 4 people found this useful
Great Audio but Poor Construction and the Worst BT Ever
These headphones look fantastic - they are hands down the coolest looking BT headphones on the market. When they work, they work g reat. Audio is superior, even to an audiophile like me. However, getting them to play music is a constant challenge. I'm not sure if it's the BT connectivity or what, but as other people have described in their reviews, music will just STOP after about ten minutes for no reason at all. And when a song starts there's a horrible sync issue that cuts off the first 15 seconds. This is really unacceptable performance as far as I'm concerned, considering the price. I've tried the Parrot BT headphones, and they work like a breeze. I will be exchanging mine tonight. …
- Written by Peter E from Los Angeles
5 of 8 people found this useful
Looks great and connects well, but poor sound quality.
These headphones are great looking, and the wireless connectivity works really well, but audiophile-pleasers they are not. You can get much better sound quality for the money. …
- Written by Kelly S from Grover
3 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes, I'd does. You can get the free Skype app on the app store.
- Answered by Aaron S from Highlands Ranch
- Sep 14, 2012
- Asked by Sibyl C from Gig Harbor
- Nov 20, 2012
- Asked by Paul S B from Katonah
- Oct 1, 2012
Yes, I have it paired with my macbook, my iPad and my iPhone.
- Answered by Thiago P from Forest Hills
- Apr 6, 2013
- Asked by David R from Palm Beach
- Jun 26, 2012
Harman Kardon announced a NC (Noise Cancelling) wireless headphone too.
It will be available for $2 99 …
- Answered by J.m. B
- Jul 1, 2012