Wacom's Intuos5 touch pen table comes in three sizes so you can choose the best tool for fully exercising your creativity. The small tablet is perfect for limited desktop areas or for taking along when you're on the go. The medium provides 48.4 square inches of working area, ample workspace for most activities. With 102.4 square inches of working area, Intuos5 touch large tablet is perfect for ideal for working in large format or if you're trained to work from the shoulder or elbow.
You can customize the time-saving ExpressKeys for your favorite application-specific shortcuts and modifiers. In addition, the innovative Express View display provides an on-screen reminder of the keys' settings. With a simple USB connection, Intuos5 brings natural pen and touch control to your Mac or PC.
Along with the Intuos5, you get free downloads of valuable applications from industry leaders such as Adobe, Autodesk, SmithMicro, and Nik Software (offer subject to change).
- Natural, intuitive pen input with 2048 levels of pen-pressure sensitivity
- Pan, zoom, rotate, and more with multi-touch gestures
- ExpressKeys activate time-saving shortcuts and modifiers (six keys with small; eight with medium and large models)
- Express View display provides an on-screen reminder of ExpressKey functions
- Finger-sensitive Touch Ring provides application-specific control of scrolling, brush size, canvas rotation, and more
- Comfortably ambidextrous design includes gently sloping tablet sides and a soft-touch finish
- Easy setup; connects to your Mac or PC through a single USB connection
- Includes valuable software downloads from industry leaders such as Adobe, AutoDesk, and Nik Software
- Convert to RF wireless with the optional Wacom wireless accessory kit (sold separately)
Did you notice?Multi-touch gestures, a pen, ExpressKeys, and a Touch Ring together give you maximum control and flexibility.
Apple Recommends ForMore easily create designs, photographs, illustrations, animations, videos, sketches, paintings, and more on your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Wacom Intuos5 touch Pen Tablet
- Intuos5 Grip Pen, pen stand, and ten replacement pen nibs
- Quick start guide
- Intuos5 installation CD (with driver software)
- Bundled software download key (to download valuable software applications for use with the Intuos5)
- USB cable
- Connections : USB
- Height : 0.47 in./1.2 cm
- Width : 19.18 in./48.7 cm
- Weight : 3.97 lb./1.8 kg
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- Windows 7/Vista SP2/XP SP3
- Mfr. Part Number : PTH850 (US); PTH850M (CANADA)
- UPC or EAN No. : 753218992079
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two years
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Dannie T from Aurora
- Oct 31, 2012
Tablets can be used very easily for handwriting and the best part about it is, you're actually holdi ng a pen in your hand. …
- Answered by Michael V from Yuba City
- Mar 2, 2013
Dose anyone use Aperture with the Wacom intuous? If so, is it easy to learn and is it a worthwhile investment for Aperture?
- Asked by Anita S from Prince Albert
- Jan 6, 2013
I cannot recommend this tablet for Aperture. Latency is a problem for Aperture running on my 2.8 GHz iMac.
However, if you use Photoshop or Painter or any of the myriad ways in which to bring a tablet into your workflow, then yes! I wholeheartedly recommend any Wacom tablet.
The moment you take up the pen and begin working, you will increase your productivity by 2048 percent!
Every tool in your computer arsenal will benefit from the tablet workflow, but nowhere is this more evident that working with paint brushes. Oooooh it's sooooo sweeeeeeeet. …
- Answered by Michael V from Yuba City
- Mar 2, 2013
Just wondering if i can see my drawing or painting on the tablet itself while working on it...Or, do I have to keep looking at my computer screen?
- Asked by Oludotun O from Katy
- Dec 18, 2012
There are not graphics on the tablet itself. You will have to look at your monitor.
- Answered by Matthew B from West Islip
- Dec 23, 2012
can a wacom intuos5 touch pen tablet use the battery power of an Apple Mac Pro made in 2008, and can it be used outside without a power outlet
- Asked by Solomon R from Elwood
- Sep 27, 2012
If I understand your question correctly:
-Out of the box, the tablet's power is supplied though a U SB cable which also provides the data connection to your computer.
-If you purchase the optional Bluetooth kit, the tablet will connect over bluetooth and run off a battery. So yes, you could use it outside (provided you had a laptop). But you will have to recharge it eventually with a USB cable. …
- Answered by Gabe T from Winnipeg
- Oct 22, 2012
- Asked by Polly M from La Grange
- May 13, 2012
The computer recognizes a graphics tablet as a mouse. It is 100% compatible with any application you would use a mouse with. …
- Answered by Judy P from San Marcos
- May 18, 2012