Because the Medis PLUS clicks into the contour of your ear rather than forcing itself in the ear canal, it allows for more space to fit larger 15.4mm drivers—which means you hear even more solid sound.
Patented “EarClick” fit technology
EarClick construction is a patent that ingeniously secures the earphone into position in your ear. It makes use of the bottom of the ear, much like the standard construction, and adds an upward hook securing the earpiece. Plus you get four sets of different-sized silicone pads to ensure a perfect fit.
The integrated three-button remote and microphone system lets you control virtually every function directly from the cable. While using your iPhone, answer and hang-up phone calls. When listening to music on your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, you can play, pause, and skip (forward or back) music tracks. And you can adjust the volume—that's the "plus" in Medis PLUS.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- Premium handmade drivers provide a great listening experience
- Fabric cable minimizes tangling
- EarClick technology provides unparalleled fit and comfort
Did you notice?EarClick technology makes for arguably the most comfortable and secure in-ear fit available.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or talk on your iPhone while keeping it all under control with the inline remote.
What's in the Box?
- Urbanears Medis PLUS Headphones
- Built-in microphone and remote control on the wire
- Four sets of silicone pads to adjust size
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Mfr. Part Number : 04090602
- UPC or EAN No. : 7340055306027
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year premium replacement (For details, please visit www.urbanears.com/support/warranty)
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Big sound-- not for small ears!
The sound quality is great in these headphones, and I do love the cord material as well as the control on the headphones. MY ONLY PROBLEM: although in the wonderful packaging (presentation is great) provides multiple sizes for optimal fit, the smallest attachment is NOT SMALL ENOUGH. After wearing them for a day, the upper part of my ear where the headphone sat was sore and I could not keep them in for the rest of the evening.
simply put: if you think your ears may be too small, pass on these and get a different version of UrbanEars design. If you have normal sized ears, THEY ARE WONDERFUL! …
- Written by Erika S from Los Angeles
47 of 47 people found this useful
This is the best in-ear headphone that is out.
Well, we've all had various headphones that you stick into your ear... most of them fit uncomfortably, and the shape alone would m ake me cringe because I hate shoving the rubber cutip-like ends into my ear.
With this headphone, it is a completely new experience. The thing is, this clicks ONTO your ear - you don't shove it INTO your ear like everything else (including the Apple headphones).
Besides comfort, the sound is amazing.
Seriously this headphone beats any in-ear headphone on the market at ANY price. Buy it you will not regret it. …
- Written by Darren B from Irvine
31 of 33 people found this useful
some of the best sound i have ever had in an inear model!
they way it fits in my ear is incredibly comfortable, i keep them in my ear all day and make all my calls on my iPhone!
MUST BUY!! …
- Written by Daniel Y from NEW YORK
29 of 33 people found this useful
At first these headphones appear to be awesome. Comfortable, good audio, and they stay put when working out with them in. Then t he below par durability kicks in. Generally 1 ear will start to drop out and then the other will making these completely useless. This happens with standard use for only a couple of months.
I've had to return THREE pairs of these. Look into other headphones before buying these! …
- Written by Josh H from San Francisco
Multiple Broken Pairs
I got these to replace my beloved Apple Earbuds which I would love, until they'd stop working after 6 months or so. I know headph ones don't last forever, but at twice the price of Apple Earbuds, I was hoping they'd at least last a year. Well, my first set lost hearing in the left earbud after 4 months. They were under warranty so I asked for a replacement (which they did not make easy since I bought it through Apple), but they did replace them about 2 months later. The new set lost hearing in one of the earphones after a mere 3 months. I'm done. I thought the sound quality was excellent but clearly an unreliable product. It's possible I just got two bad examples, but I'm not going to try again. …
- Written by John P from New York
5 of 6 people found this useful
Best workout headphones
As a larger runner who sweats copiously, these are the only headphones that have stayed in my ears for more than 1 city block. Ap ple EarPods (iPhone 5) and In-Ear headphones have never stayed in my ears, even for just walking around the house. Medis PLUS's open air design helps you stay aware of your surroundings by letting in some ambient sound and if you get the cords caught on something, they pop out of your ear with no trauma. Not the most perfect sound production, but they're loud enough to rock out while you work out. Excellent value when cross-shopping with similar designs. Only major fault: no microphone. …
- Written by Thomas G from Belleville
3 of 4 people found this useful