Because the Medis PLUS clicks into the contour of your ear rather than forcing itself in the ear canal, it allows for more space to fit larger 15.4mm drivers—which means you hear even more solid sound.
Patented “EarClick” fit technology
EarClick construction is a patent that ingeniously secures the earphone into position in your ear. It makes use of the bottom of the ear, much like the standard construction, and adds an upward hook securing the earpiece. Plus you get four sets of different-sized silicone pads to ensure a perfect fit.
The integrated three-button remote and microphone system lets you control virtually every function directly from the cable. While using your iPhone, answer and hang-up phone calls. When listening to music on your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, you can play, pause, and skip (forward or back) music tracks. And you can adjust the volume—that's the "plus" in Medis PLUS.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- Premium handmade drivers provide a great listening experience
- Fabric cable minimizes tangling
- EarClick technology provides unparalleled fit and comfort
Did you notice?EarClick technology makes for arguably the most comfortable and secure in-ear fit available.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or talk on your iPhone while keeping it all under control with the inline remote.
What's in the Box?
- Urbanears Medis PLUS Headphones
- Built-in microphone and remote control on the wire
- Four sets of silicone pads to adjust size
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms +/- 15% at 1kHz
- THD: 5mW
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic,Sports & Fitness,With Mic,Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 04090602
- UPC or EAN No.: 7340055306027
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year premium replacement (For details, please visit www.urbanears.com/support/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Big sound-- not for small ears!
The sound quality is great in these headphones, and I do love the cord material as well as the control on the headphones. MY ONLY The sound quality is great in these headphones, and I do love the cord material as well as the control on the headphones. MY ONLY PROBLEM: although in the wonderful packaging (presentation is great) provides multiple sizes for optimal fit, the smallest attachment is NOT SMALL ENOUGH. After wearing them for a day, the upper part of my ear where the headphone sat was sore and I could not keep them in for the rest of the evening.
simply put: if you think your ears may be too small, pass on these and get a different version of UrbanEars design. If you have normal sized ears, THEY ARE WONDERFUL! …
- Written by Erika S from Los Angeles
55 of 56 people found this useful
This is the best in-ear headphone that is out.
Well, we've all had various headphones that you stick into your ear... most of them fit uncomfortably, and the shape alone would m Well, we've all had various headphones that you stick into your ear... most of them fit uncomfortably, and the shape alone would make me cringe because I hate shoving the rubber cutip-like ends into my ear.
With this headphone, it is a completely new experience. The thing is, this clicks ONTO your ear - you don't shove it INTO your ear like everything else (including the Apple headphones).
Besides comfort, the sound is amazing.
Seriously this headphone beats any in-ear headphone on the market at ANY price. Buy it you will not regret it. …
- Written by Darren B from Irvine
35 of 38 people found this useful
some of the best sound i have ever had in an inear model!
they way it fits in my ear is incredibly comfortable, i keep them in my some of the best sound i have ever had in an inear model!
they way it fits in my ear is incredibly comfortable, i keep them in my ear all day and make all my calls on my iPhone!
MUST BUY!! …
- Written by Daniel Y from NEW YORK
31 of 35 people found this useful
Great Customer Service
I owned a pair of Medis for just under a year and loved them. When the sound in one ear went out, I contacted Urbanears and they I owned a pair of Medis for just under a year and loved them. When the sound in one ear went out, I contacted Urbanears and they gave me a brand new pair for the cost of shipping. Their customer service was easy to contact, fast and friendly. I recommend their products. …
- Written by Adam W from New Haven
Best "Bud" - Worst "Plug
Upside: Love this headphone for working out. Great sound, great fit, great looks, and I love that they don't totally block your ea Upside: Love this headphone for working out. Great sound, great fit, great looks, and I love that they don't totally block your ear canal.
Downside: I've been through two pairs in two years because the plug keeps shorting out. I would LOVE if Urbanears put a 90 degree angled plug on these so they wouldn't bump my arm when plugged into my iPod on my arm band.
Would definitely recommend - just wish they could do something about the plug!! …
- Written by Tim S from WINNIPEG
great ... but colours please!!!
i love these headphones ... very unique style ... wicked comfortable ... can't believe that apple only stocks them in graveyard bl i love these headphones ... very unique style ... wicked comfortable ... can't believe that apple only stocks them in graveyard black with all the beautiful options available!
the wires are not great and with loads of pretty careful adult use they still only last about 18 months :-(
but the colour options, comfort, cord fabric, style, price and sound ... oh did i mention sound? nice sound too! d'oh!
they are the best i have found for commuter headphones (i want to be able to hear a bit around me for safety reasons). there are so many stuff your ears shut ones ... these are different ... beautiful in every way ... i own olive green, orange and pink ones ... the white ones always had rotten wiring and i tossed them (total loss). test them right away ... with a phone and with music ... when they are good they are great.
style plus sound! …
- Written by Tanis B from Vancouver
1 of 1 people found this useful