OverviewA highly functional daypack with crush-proof SafeZone compartment, the Thule Crossover withstands the abuse of your everyday adventures.
- Padded, integrated notebook compartment holds up to a 17-in. MacBook Pro
- Heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear
- SafeZone compartment is lockable or can be removed for extra room
- Water-resistant nylon body material
- Die-cut EVA shoulder straps with mesh covering provide ventilation and breathability
- Compression straps customize the bag to the size of your load
- Organization compartment keeps cords and other accessories at hand but out of the way
- Multiple grab-and-go handles allow for easy transport
Did you notice?The lockable, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear—and is removable when you need additional space.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably carrying your MacBook Pro on quick hikes, around-town travel, weekend getaways, mountain bike excursions and the daily commute.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Crossover Backpack
- Height : 18.9 in./48.0 cm
- Width : 6.7 in./17.0 cm
- Weight : 2.18 lb./0.99 kg
- Length : 13.4 in./34.0 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : TCBP-117Purple
- UPC or EAN No. : 085854225205
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : 25-year quality guarantee
Ratings & Reviews
I LOVE this backpack.
The pink isn't overpowering but still manages to make a statement, it's comfortable, durable, and roomy.
The price is high but the product measures up.
It's so pretty for being so functional.
Highly reccommend! …
- Written by Susan K from Erie
4 of 9 people found this useful
Best Backpack I have ever owned.
I bought this backpack at the start of the 2012 Fall Semester and this has been the best backpack I have ever owned. It has been d urable, very easy to keep organized, and overall comfortable. I would recommend this backpack to anyone, even with the expensive price tag it is worth it. I have never had a backpack for almost a whole school year that looked liked it was still brand new. Even with my 15inch MacBook and a few very heavy textbooks it is still comfortable. Buy this if you want an everlasting terrific backpack! …
- Written by Julie T from Fairbanks
24 of 34 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will a 15" MacBook Pro Retina display fit inside the padded compartment with a Thule 15" Gauntlet 2.0 Sleeve?
- Asked by Jeff S from Westport
- Mar 10, 2013
Yes, it does fit!
- Answered by Maria H from Frisco
- Mar 30, 2013
- Asked by Finnegan O from Barton
- Jan 29, 2013
- Answered by Danny C from New York
- Mar 16, 2013
- Asked by Mark D from Fishers
- Jan 2, 2013
I"ve taken this backpack with me to the gym. Put training shoes in it as well as shorts, top, socks, underwear and a towel. PLENTY OF ROOM. Didn't put my computer in there because I wasn't going there to use my computer, but to work out, and I didn't want to risk the computer getting stolen from my locker. Hope that helps! Hugs! …
- Answered by Robert G from Los Angeles
- Jan 7, 2013
Will a 15inch MacBook Pro Retina display fit inside the padded compartment with a Thule 15'' Sleeve ?
- Asked by Angus T from Turner
- Jan 19, 2013
Yes it does.
- Answered by Sumeet S from Beveridge
- Feb 18, 2013
- Asked by Anna R from Warren
- Nov 25, 2012
There is ample space in the main compartment for both an iPad and a laptop. Furthermore, there is a zipped compartment that fits an iPad mini perfectly. …
- Answered by Robin D
- Dec 26, 2012
just scroll for specifications, here's a copy and paste for you
Weight 2.18 lb./0.99 kg
I'm toss ing up between this one and the Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Plus Backpack which is $20 cheaper …
- Answered by Helen H from Stepney
- Nov 23, 2012