Designed by Urbanears, a Scandinavian collective promoting deeper connections to color, form, and people, Plattan Plus makes a powerful audio and fashion statement.
Share your media
The "zound plug" on the right ear cap is a built-in splitter, so anyone can plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus and share your music or even listen in on a conference call.
This on-ear design blocks out a substantial amount of background noise for optimal listening in any environment. Also, the second-generation ear cushions are extremely soft, ensuring comfortable long-term wear.
An integrated three-button remote and microphone system let you control virtually everything directly from the fabric cable. Answer and hang-up phone calls or play, pause, and skip music tracks. And, of course, control the volume.
The collapsible design allows the ear cushions to fold into the headband for added protection and superior mobility.
Thanks to its striking monochromatic color, Plattan Plus becomes a fun yet sophisticated part of your wardrobe.
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- “Zound plug” acts as a built-in splitter, letting you share your media
- Collapsible design makes for easy transport
- Monochromatic design makes a strong fashion statement
Did you notice?The "zound plug" lets you and your friend enjoy the same music or movie—just plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus.
Apple Recommends ForTake full control of media on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, while also experiencing advanced sound.
What's in the Box?
- Urbanears Plattan Plus Headphones
- Frequency Response : 20Hz-20kHz
- Height : 7.0 in./17.78 cm
- Width : 3.0 in./7.62 cm
- Weight : 8.0 oz./226.8 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 04090600
- UPC or EAN No. : 7340055306003
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year premium replacement warranty. (For details please visit http://www.urbanears.com/support/warranty)
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Bought these headphones to replace ones I had. Was shocked when I plugged them into my iPod and turned up the music. Will be buyin g another pair soon. …
- Written by shonta C from Universal City
59 of 71 people found this useful
Amazing. One of my favourite headphones ever!!!!
I loved these headphones! I wasnt expecting much from these headphones when I tried them in the store but, to my suprise, they act ually cancelled out noise and were the best 40mm headphones I've ever tried on! A must buy for 59.00!!!! You cant get any better in this size for the price! …
- Written by rob H from Montreal
28 of 31 people found this useful
Very good sound reproduction
Very good sound reproduction for the price,good comfort.Also come in many colors.
- Written by dwight R from kent
14 of 16 people found this useful
I compared the Urbanears head-to-head against a Bose for $199 and a B&W for $399 and a Dre Beats for $299. The B&W had a ore refi ned sound than the Urbanears but then it costs 6X as much. The Urbanears is on par with the DreBeats and better than the $199 Bose. The sound is detailed and natural. Even my headphone aficionado friend who owns $2000 headphones was amazed at how good these $60 headphones sound. And they look distinctly cool.
The only negative is after a long wear they start feeling a bit uncomfortable since the fit is a bit too snug. …
- Written by Rajeev S from TORONTO
11 of 14 people found this useful
For a long while I was very satisfied with the sound quality of these headphones. But after buying about my 3rd pair, I became qui te displeased with this product. These headphones will work well for about 3-4 months, and then out of the blue begin to only play out of one earphone. Around this same time, the remote control on the cord will malfunction here and there and will not work correctly. Now this is with normal everyday use, nothing extreme.
I started to shop around for another pair of headphones, but I cannot find a pair that matches this product's sound quality. I don't want to have to buy a new pair every couple of months, but all of the other headphones that I can find just don't match up. …
- Written by Aaron S from Portland
9 of 12 people found this useful
its my favotie
- Written by Jocelyn D from Thousand Palms
6 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Lynda H from Newburgh
- Dec 10, 2012
Yes it is
- Answered by William M from Tulsa
- Mar 26, 2013
- Asked by Jeryline L
- Nov 18, 2012
Yes, they fit in just like they would with any other iPod device.
- Answered by James K from Hicksville
- Dec 5, 2012
- Asked by Kathy T from Plano
- Nov 22, 2012
Yes, they are since the iPhone has a regular 3.5mm jack.
- Answered by Vagan M from Toronto
- Dec 14, 2012
- Asked by Sumathy S from Yardley
- Nov 1, 2012
I just plug them in.nothing needed.
- Answered by Kathryn B from Spokane Valley
- Nov 3, 2012
- Asked by Vincent V from Safety Harbor
- Oct 16, 2012
yep. two click = >>, three clicks = <<
- Answered by Josefine M
- Oct 23, 2012
- Asked by Angelica C from Del Mar
- Jul 28, 2011
Yes they have amazing noise cancellation, considering they were not built to have amazing noise canc ellation. …
- Answered by Mauriel C from Jacksonville
- Jun 22, 2012