Get closer to your favorite music wherever you are with P5, the noise-isolating headphones from the makers of the Zeppelin iPod speaker. With remarkably natural sound and a luxuriously comfortable fit they make longer listening sessions a pleasure.
Hear your music as you were meant to
Get closer to the true, unadulterated sound of the original recording, as you were meant to hear it. The closed-back design with rigid metal faceplates and sealed-leather earpads ensures that all the detail and dynamic range of your music is kept intact, with less interference.
P5 headphones are durable and hardwearing, yet remarkably soft and supple. The ergonomic design boasts a headband and earpads crafted from the finest quality New Zealand sheep's leather.
Made for iPod and iPhone
With an in-line remote control and mic you can get the most out of your compatible iPhone or iPod model. Make handsfree iPhone calls and control your compatible iPod or iPhone without taking out of your pocket or bag.
Note: See compatibility list for iPod and iPhone models that support full Remote and Mic functionality. The cable may also work with limited functionality on non-listed iPod or iPhone models.
- Ultra-linear neodymium magnets
- Highly optimized mylar drive units for an engaging sound
- Minimum compression and distortion
- Noise isolating design for use on the move
- Metal and sealed-leather construction
- Maximum comfort, for life-long listening
- Cable with Apple Remote and Mic for speech and device control*
- Audio cable with gold-plated 3.5mm plug
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter
- Protective cloth storage bag
- Magnetically attached ear pads
- Easily switch between the standard and MFI cable
What's in the Box?
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 headphones with Apple Remote and mic
- High quality standard audio cable with gold-plated 3.5mm plug
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter
- Soft cloth drawstring bag
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 26 Ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Power: Max. input power: 50mW
- Height: 7.1 in./180 mm
- Width: 5.9 in./150 mm
- Depth: 2.4 in./60 mm
- Weight: 6.9 oz./195g
- Mfr. Part Number: FP34053
- UPC or EAN No.: 714346314515
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year
- *See compatibility list for iPod and iPhone models that support full Remote and Mic functionality. The cable may also work with limited functionality on non-listed iPod or iPhone models.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
The white leather stained from wearing them!!
I purchased the B&W headphones yesterday. I wore them for 2 hours and when i took them off the leather discolored from the sitting I purchased the B&W headphones yesterday. I wore them for 2 hours and when i took them off the leather discolored from the sitting on top of my head and ears!! I tried cleaning them and no luck! I would seriously consider buying only the black leather to avoid discoloration. Apart from that everything else as far as sound quality , comfort, etc puts this product near the top of my quality headphones list and I've tried them all!! I would normally have given this product 5 stars but the discoloration is hideous and makes the product look cheap and of poor quality. …
- Written by Matt W from Princeton
27 of 40 people found this useful
Top of the line..
Bowers and Wilkins is all about quality and this headset won`t disappoint you. Sure $300 is a lot to pay, but every song you`ll he Bowers and Wilkins is all about quality and this headset won`t disappoint you. Sure $300 is a lot to pay, but every song you`ll hear is the way it was meant to be heard, …
- Written by Alacia S from Brunswick
12 of 15 people found this useful
I have been looking at these headphones for over two years. I first got the Skullcandy Aviators and used those for a few years but I have been looking at these headphones for over two years. I first got the Skullcandy Aviators and used those for a few years but I always wanted these but with a $300 dollar price tag, I couldn't justify it. I saw the white P5s in images of the Amsterdam Apple Store opening and immediately wanted them. When my local store got them in stock, I splurged! It is more off-white than true white and I like that. The sound quality is great but I know with time, they will get better. Every genre I have tried so far sounds great. From the Tron Soundtrack, to Passion Pit, to Kanye West, to the Killers, to Peter Gabriel, they are the best! There is little to NO plastic! You really get your money's worth out of these! It has been over a week and they haven't gotten dirty either so if you are worried about that sort of thing, there should be no need to worry! …
- Written by Craig R from Huntington Beach
11 of 13 people found this useful
Great sound. Poor durability
I have a pair since 2010. Sound is awesome, as it is the quality of the materials, but i had to fix them 3 times because of the sa I have a pair since 2010. Sound is awesome, as it is the quality of the materials, but i had to fix them 3 times because of the same problem: one of the cups stop working. Needless to say that i´m extremely careful with them (price deserves it). And it´s a no solution flaw. You have to get them replaced. I´d think twice before buying them, it´s a high invest, and if the warranty period is over you have to pay, as B&W ignore you. There are other headphones in the market with similar sound quality and better durability.
I think it´s a design flaw, because i have other B&W products (683 and HTM61) and never had a complaint since i bought them 10 years ago
- Written by manuel A from las rozas
I am used to high quality headphones...Sennheiser and Stax are my main home headphones.
I wanted something comfortable, light wei I am used to high quality headphones...Sennheiser and Stax are my main home headphones.
I wanted something comfortable, light weight and full featured ( microphone etc.)...and of course, great sound quality.
I am very pleased with the sound quality as well as the build quality. They are comfortable for long periods of listening and easy to travel with.
Highly recommended!!!! …
- Written by Jeffrey S from Piedmont
Top Notch, super comfortable, and great sound
I originally bought the P3, and I really did love them, but they just seemed to be missing *something*. I decided that the extra $ I originally bought the P3, and I really did love them, but they just seemed to be missing *something*. I decided that the extra $100 was worth it, so I swapped for these. I've never been so happy with a decision.
When I first opened the box, the presentation and style of the headphones struck me and actually took my breath away. I've been listening to them for about 6 days now, and they're opening up quite nicely. They bring out things in studio tracks I've never heard before, and with live music, they put you in the middle of the audience. As a musician, and somewhat of an audiophile, I'm very impressed with these.
They are extremely comfortable, and the sheep leather makes them look and feel great. …
- Written by Josh W from Wadsworth
5 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes. Any device that has a 3.5 plug such as a Macbook or Macbook pro will work.
- Answered by Joseph F from Liverpool
- Jun 1, 2013
Anyone used these (or the P3's) for air travel yet?
- Asked by Josh W from Wadsworth
- Mar 25, 2013
Do these headphones work for someone wearing hearing aides? (Not able to get enough amplification with ipad volume alone)
- Asked by Mary W from Milbank
- Nov 26, 2012
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphon…
Are these compatible with iPod touch 5th gen and iPad mini
- Asked by Damien I
- Dec 29, 2012