The mophie Juice Pack Powerstation External Battery for iPhone, iPod and iPad includes a special high-output battery that provides ultra-fast charging. It charges at up to four times the current offered by traditional 500mAh batteries. The Powerstation can also switch between a 500mAh charge (typical), a 1A charge and 2.1A; which is great for iPad.
Sustainable, stylish design
Thanks to Powerstation's improved conversion efficiency, more power actually makes it to your iPhone, iPod or iPad. In addition, the soft-touch finish and metal band nicely compliment the design of your iPhone.
The six-LED status indicator lights let you see charging progress at a glance; then they disappear when not in use.
- Advanced battery cell delivers fast charging system
- Can switch among 500mAh, 1A and 2.1A charges
- Sustainable design gets more power to your iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Ultra-compact design makes it easy carry
- Stylish soft touch exterior with metal side design
- Six-light "invisible" LED status indicator
- Large 4000mAh battery for plenty of power
- If you purchase the (PRODUCT) RED model of this product, Mophie will contribute 5% of the profits to the Global Fund to help fight AIDS in Africa
Did you notice?An extremely efficient design delivers more power to your iPhone, iPod or iPad than traditional back-up batteries.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly and fully charge your iPhone, iPod or iPad when its battery is running low.
What's in the Box?
- Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation External Battery
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 0.65 in./1.65 cm
- Width: 2.86 in./7.3 cm
- Length: 4.32 in./10.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2756_PWRSTION-RED-A
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472027562
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Not a good product!
I bought it for my trip to Italy and it was a waste of money, after fully charging it and plugged it in to my ipad, it over heated I bought it for my trip to Italy and it was a waste of money, after fully charging it and plugged it in to my ipad, it over heated right away and only charged from 17% to 33% and it was completely drained.
Nice looking product, but horrible quality!! …
- Written by Jay R from Las Vegas
151 of 195 people found this useful
Well made product
The feel of this product is great, the features are great. The packaging was terrible and hard to get the product out but that is The feel of this product is great, the features are great. The packaging was terrible and hard to get the product out but that is a one time thing.
Charging now so more info when I've used it but the overall size, soft sides, large capacity and nice status indicator are all very well designed and will be very useful. …
- Written by Chris I from San Jose
130 of 190 people found this useful
Excellent additional option of recharging
Good size and recharge capacity.
Charge LED Indicators very useful
Fast loading and compatible with other devices with USB Good size and recharge capacity.
Charge LED Indicators very useful
Fast loading and compatible with other devices with USB port charge
Beautiful and striking external design …
- Written by Gerardo G from Zaragoza
46 of 54 people found this useful
Good, but could be better
Let me start off by saying i love it, does what it needs to do, but i do wish it would stay charged longer. I can normally get tw Let me start off by saying i love it, does what it needs to do, but i do wish it would stay charged longer. I can normally get two complete chargers for my iPhone 5s before it dies, but since my 5s battery is starting to shorten out i have to end up either charging this during the day to use for the 3rd time, or charge my iPhone. Other then that love it. …
- Written by Dylan S from S. Williamsport
Great power option for long trips
I use this regularly on international trips and it gives me the power I need to complete 12 hour flights without any plugs. It ta I use this regularly on international trips and it gives me the power I need to complete 12 hour flights without any plugs. It takes a while to charge but it is versatile and runs all my critical devices, often two at a time. …
- Written by Jacob N from Austin
5 of 5 people found this useful
Worked the first time... then....
It charged the phone and Juice pack fine the first time; then it didn't. So I decided to remove the phone from the Juice pack. It charged the phone and Juice pack fine the first time; then it didn't. So I decided to remove the phone from the Juice pack. Easier said than done. Getting the end off was easy. Removing the phone required carefully breaking the juice pack piece by piece.
I do not recommended this. Waste of money. I give one star for working once. …
- Written by Charles G from NANTUCKET
4 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I charge other brand beside apple products?
- Asked by Robert S from Richmond Hill
- Nov 22, 2014
No answers yet
Will this charger work with international travel to Italy?
- Asked by Sheila P from Cumming
- Sep 7, 2014
how manny times i can charge my iphone 5s?
- Asked by Chetan A
- Sep 19, 2014
No answers yet
can you use your device while plugged into the charger pack?
- Asked by Rebecca K from New York
- Sep 28, 2013
- Answered by Gavriel H from New York
- Mar 9, 2014
Is the device compatible with the iphone 5s
- Asked by Patricia S
- Dec 12, 2013
Yes, with an Lightning adapter.
- Answered by Gerson B from Miami
- Jan 14, 2014