Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf, and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone 4 protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Air
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4 or 4S.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.68 in./1.73 cm
- Width: 2.51 in./6.38 cm
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g
- Length: 5.07 in./12.88 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2003_JPS-IP4-P-RED
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020037
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit http://www.mophie.com/Warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great extra juice
I am very impressed with this extra battery Power. I like it very much. It is nice to know in case of emergency in between outlets I am very impressed with this extra battery Power. I like it very much. It is nice to know in case of emergency in between outlets I have extra battery hours. …
- Written by John S from Woodstock
175 of 205 people found this useful
I purchased two of these Mophie Juice Packs last Fall when my wife and I received our new iPhone 4S phones. We both love having th I purchased two of these Mophie Juice Packs last Fall when my wife and I received our new iPhone 4S phones. We both love having that extra back up battery power. On average, our iPhones drained down in just over one day of use. We can easily add at least another one day of use with our Juice Packs if needed. If I had to search for any negatives, I'd have to say that the case is a bit slippery, but not bad. Plus, the Mophie doesn't add much weight or bulk to the iPhone. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Dale P from Stillwater
130 of 155 people found this useful
Essential accessory for you 4S iPhone
This is an amazing device that doubles the battery life on your iPhone. It has prevented a lot of dead phone scenarios for me. Un This is an amazing device that doubles the battery life on your iPhone. It has prevented a lot of dead phone scenarios for me. Until Apple figures out a way to extend the battery life of the 4S iPhones, this is the only feasible option. It's an attractive outer case for the phone and very simple to use. I would be lost without my mophie! …
- Written by Maureen B from Chestnut Hill
124 of 148 people found this useful
Great...while it lasts
Totally protects the phone, as it should for as much as it weighs. But here it is a few months later and although the Mophie says Totally protects the phone, as it should for as much as it weighs. But here it is a few months later and although the Mophie says it's fully charged, when I use it to charge my iphone, the mophie charge depletes in a matter of seconds, doing nothing for the iphone. It's now dead weight and dead disappointing. …
- Written by Fraser E from tempe
Great for charging, doesn't last long
My son bought this for me from the Apple store and I loved it! It doubled the life of my battery, and I never once ran out of batt My son bought this for me from the Apple store and I loved it! It doubled the life of my battery, and I never once ran out of battery as long as I charged it each night. The problem is that I have only had it since June (5 months) and it will no longer charge. It acts like it doesn't even recognize the charger, so now that it's dead, I can not charge it anymore and have to throw it out. 5 months of extra battery is not worth the $100 he paid for it. I am very disappointed :( …
- Written by Kristin S from Ellicott City
Waste of Money
My Mophie worked for almost 2 months and quit. It will not charge.
- Written by Ronald M from Andrews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Should the mophie air pack be in the on OR off mode while charging? Or does it matter?
- Asked by Maureen C from South Boston
- Dec 14, 2013
Is it possible to dock the phone while in the case minus the battery pack at the bottom?
- Asked by Sydney W
- Dec 1, 2013
is Mophine Juice pack air compatible with the iphone5
- Asked by Tom B from North Hollywood
- Jul 8, 2013
No it is not compatible with the iphone 5 due to the difference in connectors. The Iphone 5 has the No it is not compatible with the iphone 5 due to the difference in connectors. The Iphone 5 has the Lightning connector whereas the Iphone 4 and 4s has a 30-pin connection. …
- Answered by Emily B from Slatington
- Jul 18, 2013
No, the shape and thickness of the iPhone is very different to the iPod touch. Your touch 4G will fi No, the shape and thickness of the iPhone is very different to the iPod touch. Your touch 4G will fit in the case, but it will be loose, with only the 30 pin connector to anchor it. I have both an iPhone 4S and the touch 4G, and the cases are not compatible. …
- Answered by Heather M from Ottawa
- Sep 25, 2012
how well does this case protect incase i drop the phone?
- Asked by Elizabeth C from San Francisco
- Dec 19, 2011
I always joke that I can't have nice things, but when it comes to phones, it is unfortunately true. I always joke that I can't have nice things, but when it comes to phones, it is unfortunately true. My iPhone 4 is the first "nice" phone I've had, and my juice pack case/battery has probably saved it from certain death several times already in the month I've had it. The case itself (white, of course) is looking a little worse for the wear, but judging from the cracks in the corners (which have Not affected ifs performance) my iPhone would have been kaput by now. So I think it's safe to say that yes, the Mophie will indeed protect your phone from being dropped, etc. :) …
- Answered by Stephanie B from North Royalton
- Dec 21, 2011