OverviewVirtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf, and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone 4 protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Air
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Height : 0.68 in./1.73 cm
- Width : 2.51 in./6.38 cm
- Weight : 2.32 oz./65.77 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 2003_JPS-IP4-P-RED
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472020037
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (For details, please visit http://www.mophie.com/Warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Great extra juice
I am very impressed with this extra battery Power. I like it very much. It is nice to know in case of emergency in between outlets I have extra battery hours. …
- Written by John S from Woodstock
147 of 172 people found this useful
I purchased two of these Mophie Juice Packs last Fall when my wife and I received our new iPhone 4S phones. We both love having th at extra back up battery power. On average, our iPhones drained down in just over one day of use. We can easily add at least another one day of use with our Juice Packs if needed. If I had to search for any negatives, I'd have to say that the case is a bit slippery, but not bad. Plus, the Mophie doesn't add much weight or bulk to the iPhone. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Dale P from Stillwater
99 of 119 people found this useful
Essential accessory for you 4S iPhone
This is an amazing device that doubles the battery life on your iPhone. It has prevented a lot of dead phone scenarios for me. Un til Apple figures out a way to extend the battery life of the 4S iPhones, this is the only feasible option. It's an attractive outer case for the phone and very simple to use. I would be lost without my mophie! …
- Written by Maureen B from Chestnut Hill
92 of 113 people found this useful
Disappointing capacity and annoying location of charging port
Nice looking case, but did not provide nearly as much extra life as I expected. MIGHT have gotten 50% more, but the charge took f orever.
Also, the micro USB port is located on the SIDE of the unit, right where you would normally have your palm while you hold the phone. This is a major design flaw, and probably explains the numerous complaints of broken charging ports. The phone is annoying to use while charging due to this poorly-thought out design. …
- Written by Caleb R from Greer
7 of 8 people found this useful
great product but....
After at least 3 or 4 months the battery starts getting weaker, but this product is a good way to charge if your iPhone needs some extra power. …
- Written by THOMAS S from SPRING HILL
16 of 17 people found this useful
Waste of money!
I've had 2 or 3 of these now. They're great in the beginning, but as many have pointed out after a few months they start to act fu nky (making strange noises like when one try to connect the charger). Plus the charge does not hold.
I do like the robust outer case for when I drop the phone, although apparently a drop at the correct angle will still smash the display.
I expect more from this product. Improve it. Fit it. …
- Written by William R from Sacramento
23 of 26 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Elizabeth C from San Francisco
- Dec 19, 2011
I always joke that I can't have nice things, but when it comes to phones, it is unfortunately true. My iPhone 4 is the first "nice" phone I've had, and my juice pack case/battery has probably saved it from certain death several times already in the month I've had it. The case itself (white, of course) is looking a little worse for the wear, but judging from the cracks in the corners (which have Not affected ifs performance) my iPhone would have been kaput by now. So I think it's safe to say that yes, the Mophie will indeed protect your phone from being dropped, etc. :) …
- Answered by Stephanie B from North Royalton
- Dec 21, 2011
- Asked by Gary L from Richland
- Dec 7, 2011
You can Sync, Charge the phone and the battery pack with the provided USB cable.
I have o ne and it is pretty decent. I get about a full charge on a fully charged pack. Although my battery pack does release quite a bit of juice if left unused. I left it once for 3 days and when I used it, it charged about 55% only. Which I guess isnt so bad either. …
- Answered by Ihab A from Dubai
- Dec 9, 2011
- Asked by Megan H from New York
- Dec 13, 2011
Well considering what you do on your phone greatly alters the amount of battery life used its hard t o say. However I can say its adds twice the amount of life. Without using my phone and having it attached it has lasted up to 3 days and even then still had life. Using it a lot I've managed to make it through an entire day plus another entire day once it finally ran out of juice and power only came from the phone. Overall I say the amount you pay for this cover is very worth it. It practically doubles how long your phone usually lasts. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. …
- Answered by Jacob F from Renton
- Jan 12, 2012
Are the speakers on the iPhone fully covered? Is there any loss in quality of the speakers on iPhone 4s when the case/batter are on the device.
- Asked by Shadi Y from Hampton
- Dec 17, 2011
I have experimented with an iPhone 4s in a Mophie Juice Plus and one next to it without a case, and the sounded the same. I did think that the iPhone out of the case may have sounded ever so slightly better, but would not have noticed if they were not played side by side. I have asked other people if they can hear a difference, and they say they cannot. My conclusion is that the speaker is not affected by the Mophie Juice. …
- Answered by Richard K from Vernal
- Jan 25, 2012
Yes it uses the mophie battery first
It's best to use when your at 50% or less but that's my opinio n …
- Answered by Bill H from Mission Viejo
- Oct 13, 2012
No, the shape and thickness of the iPhone is very different to the iPod touch. Your touch 4G will fi t in the case, but it will be loose, with only the 30 pin connector to anchor it. I have both an iPhone 4S and the touch 4G, and the cases are not compatible. …
- Answered by Heather M from Ottawa
- Sep 25, 2012