Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf, and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone 4 protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Air
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4 or 4S.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.68 in./1.73 cm
- Width: 2.51 in./6.38 cm
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g
- Length: 5.07 in./12.88 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2003_JPS-IP4-P-RED
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020037
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit http://www.mophie.com/Warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great extra juice
I am very impressed with this extra battery Power. I like it very much. It is nice to know in case of emergency in between outlets I am very impressed with this extra battery Power. I like it very much. It is nice to know in case of emergency in between outlets I have extra battery hours. …
- Written by John S from Woodstock
186 of 219 people found this useful
I purchased two of these Mophie Juice Packs last Fall when my wife and I received our new iPhone 4S phones. We both love having th I purchased two of these Mophie Juice Packs last Fall when my wife and I received our new iPhone 4S phones. We both love having that extra back up battery power. On average, our iPhones drained down in just over one day of use. We can easily add at least another one day of use with our Juice Packs if needed. If I had to search for any negatives, I'd have to say that the case is a bit slippery, but not bad. Plus, the Mophie doesn't add much weight or bulk to the iPhone. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Dale P from Stillwater
142 of 170 people found this useful
Essential accessory for you 4S iPhone
This is an amazing device that doubles the battery life on your iPhone. It has prevented a lot of dead phone scenarios for me. Un This is an amazing device that doubles the battery life on your iPhone. It has prevented a lot of dead phone scenarios for me. Until Apple figures out a way to extend the battery life of the 4S iPhones, this is the only feasible option. It's an attractive outer case for the phone and very simple to use. I would be lost without my mophie! …
- Written by Maureen B from Chestnut Hill
134 of 160 people found this useful
What the reviews say is true and Mophie has some pair to charge people and Apple has even bigger ones to sell the product. After What the reviews say is true and Mophie has some pair to charge people and Apple has even bigger ones to sell the product. After about two months the product died. No explanation. No recall, nothing. I will never buy another product from this phony company again. …
- Written by ERNEST A from New York
1 of 3 people found this useful
Waste of money
I should have read the reviews first... I was in need of a back up battery and this worked well during the time I needed it probab I should have read the reviews first... I was in need of a back up battery and this worked well during the time I needed it probably because I was using it every day and charging it every night. But when my busy time ended and the Mophie sat in my brief case for a few days, the battery now does not hold a charge and it drains down in minutes without charging my iPhone at all. This is so disappointing!! …
- Written by Karin F from Albuquerque
1 of 2 people found this useful
Overheated while charging!!
I bought this Mophie juice pack air for Iphone 4s, and it has worked well for almost a year. Suddenly after i unplugged it in the I bought this Mophie juice pack air for Iphone 4s, and it has worked well for almost a year. Suddenly after i unplugged it in the morning, the bottom part felt very hot, but cooled down after a few minutes. But then I was using my phone and after a minute or so; Again it got burning hot to hold. So i put it down and took my Iphone out.I tried and charged it without my phone in it. But it has not held charge after that overheating happened. I want an explanation, Please? Has anyone else experienced this? Should i ask for a free replacement/ If this is a recall issue, let me know. …
- Written by Maria S from VIRGINia BEACH
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is my juice pack air iPhone 4 can use for iPod touch? Please answer.thank you.
- Asked by Fidez M from Makati
- Oct 11, 2014
how well does this case protect incase i drop the phone?
- Asked by Elizabeth C from San Francisco
- Dec 19, 2011
I have been using the Mophie Juice Plus on my iPhone 4s, and have dropped it several times on carpet I have been using the Mophie Juice Plus on my iPhone 4s, and have dropped it several times on carpeted floors, tile floor, and asphalt, and the Mophie Juice has protected the phone quite well, even when dropped screen down. …
- Answered by Richard K from Vernal
- Jan 25, 2012
Should the mophie air pack be in the on OR off mode while charging? Or does it matter?
- Asked by Maureen C from South Boston
- Dec 14, 2013
When charging your iPhone with your Mophie as your case, the Mophie must be on the off position, oth When charging your iPhone with your Mophie as your case, the Mophie must be on the off position, otherwise it will not charge your iPhone. So for example, my Mophie is my permanent case or me iPhone, so when I charge my iPhone at night, the Mophie must be off in order to charge both your iPhone and your Mophie. Your Mophie will not begin to drain until you use it.
I hope this helps!
- Answered by Marina S from San Jose
- Dec 27, 2013
Is it possible to dock the phone while in the case minus the battery pack at the bottom?
- Asked by Sydney W
- Dec 1, 2013
is Mophine Juice pack air compatible with the iphone5
- Asked by Tom B from North Hollywood
- Jul 8, 2013
No it is not compatible with the iphone 5 due to the difference in connectors. The Iphone 5 has the No it is not compatible with the iphone 5 due to the difference in connectors. The Iphone 5 has the Lightning connector whereas the Iphone 4 and 4s has a 30-pin connection. …
- Answered by Emily B from Slatington
- Jul 18, 2013