OverviewMoshi's iVisor Pro matte screen protector keeps your MacBook Pro display pristine while also reducing glare. Thanks to new multilayer coating technologies and special LCD-grade plastic, the iVisor Pro also ensures absolute clarity. Unlike other screen protectors that require tedious installation and often result in unwanted air bubbles, iVIsor's proprietary design and patented technology guarantee that you can install it in seconds without any air bubbles. In addition, iVisor Pro incorporates a special adhesive that allows repeated cleaning and re-application.
- Patented technology completely eliminates bubbles during installation
- New multi-layered structure for greater clarity and sharpness
- Special adhesive allows multiple washings and re-applications
- Surface treatment provides even greater resistance to scratches and fingerprints
- High transparency ensures minimal impact on brightness
Did you notice?Patented technology makes for easy installation without any bubbles.
Apple Recommends ForPreserve the finish and clarity of your MacBook Pro display.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iVisor Pro Screen Protector
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Mfr. Part Number : 99MO040901
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052311589
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.moshimonde.com/warranty.aspx)
- iVisor Pro cannot be applied on MacBook models with the matte screen option
Ratings & Reviews
Best I've seen
I've been looking for a screen protector to both cut the glare and protect the glass. This iVisor does both. It literally took me less than 15 seconds to install, and the difference was instantly noticeable. I don't have to tilt my head while watching videos or photographs. The material used is definitely quality. It resists smudges and fingerprints. It's designed really well, too, with a whole for the camera and a transparent section to make the little "MacBook Pro" logo visible. I love it. …
- Written by Stephen S from lisle
40 of 45 people found this useful
I love it. The glare is really reduced as well helps a lot with keeping finger prints and smudges away. Putting it on was really e asy and there were no air holes. i recommend people to get it. …
- Written by Autumn M from Manchester
32 of 35 people found this useful
Simple Install, Elegant Result
I'm always skeptical of products like these. I am pleased to say that this product truly delivered.
The install was a breeze a nd the end result was, well, elegant. What's nice about Moshi's iVisor Pro for the 13" MBP is that it's very rigid when compared to your traditional screen protectors (I compared it to the Power Support screen protectors for the iPhone). The rigidity allowed for a quicker and cleaner install given that it didn't try and fold on itself while you were lining up.
Overall, a great product that does its job and not only meets, but exceeds expectations.
Do not be worried about the white/clear part at the bottom of the protector. At first I didn't even want to put it on because I thought it looked stupid. As soon as I installed the screen protector, I saw exactly why they did it that way. It looks amazing when installed - almost looks like it came from the factory like this.
Five stars. …
- Written by Chris F from Orlando
31 of 36 people found this useful
Oversight by Moshi
Moshi did not consider the camera's (ambient light sensor) in the design. There is no cut out like the camera hole, furthermore i t is blacked out on the ivisor thus making the ambient light senor non-operative and useless. I returned it the same day after this realization. I have the iphone 5 visor and it has both the camera and ambient light senor locations cut out so works great. …
- Written by Louisa S from Houston
10 of 12 people found this useful
Great for those suffering from eye strains
I highly recommend this product if you suffer from regular to severe eye strains like I do. This product has allowed me to use my MacBook Pro once again! Best price found was via the Apple Store and was delivered to my door within 2 days of purchase with regular shipping. …
- Written by Anne L from Ottawa
15 of 16 people found this useful
An unnecessary expense
I recently purchased this item and it was very easy to install like other reviews have said. However, as far as protection, you d on't need protection for the screen, it already has thick glass protection much more sufficient then a sheet of plastic (this item). My biggest complaint is that it doesn't reduce glare from natural or artificial light, but it actually increases the glare! I will be taking this item back, save your money. …
- Written by Nathan E from Charlottesville
16 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Sebastian K from Norfolk
- Jan 15, 2013
No answers yet
I'm looking for a screen protection visor for my 15inch Macbook Pro to keep finger prints off the screen is this what I really need to get?
- Asked by Garrett B from Dayton
- Jun 21, 2012
This isn't the only one you can get, but if you want to protect your screen like that you will need to cover it. Just be aware that anti-glare screens leave a rainbow effect on your screen due to the way it handles light to reduce glare. (I have an anti-glare screen protector on my iPad, I really don't like it and will not buy another anti-glare screen again) …
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
- Jun 30, 2012
I am somewhat visually impaired, what I need to know is how much will this help on lessening the amount of glare and helping reduce eye strain?
- Asked by Ward P from Vancouver
- Feb 18, 2012
I have this screen protector on my 13" MBP and to be honest, it really only helps reduce the sharpness of the glare. You will still have certain lighting conditions that cause glare.
For example, I currently have my MBP on my desk and there is a window behind me. If the blinds are open, I can still see the reflection of the window in the back. The glare is definitely not quite as sharp as it would be without the iVisor, but it's there nonetheless.
I will say that as far as eye strain goes, this does appear to help a lot. It softens the LCD display quite a bit.
Hope that helps!
- Answered by Chris F from Orlando
- Apr 17, 2012
- Asked by Mohammad O
- Aug 14, 2012
Yes, i believe that these type of matte screen are great for preventing scratches and reducing finge rprints. But it's at the expense of the screen quality. Your high-res won't be so high res anymore. White screens sort of have some crystal effect.
Actually I think that these matte screen at more glare in my opinion. …
- Answered by William S from White Plains
- Sep 27, 2012