Moshi's iVisor Air matte screen protector keeps your MacBook Air display pristine while also reducing glare. Thanks to new multilayer coating technologies and special LCD-grade plastic, the iVisor Air also ensures absolute clarity. Unlike other screen protectors that require tedious installation and often result in unwanted air bubbles, iVIsor's proprietary design and patented technology guarantee that you can install it in seconds without any air bubbles. In addition, iVisor Air incorporates a special adhesive that allows repeated cleaning and re-application.
- Patented technology completely eliminates bubbles during installation
- New multi-layered structure for greater clarity and sharpness
- Special adhesive allows multiple washings and re-applications
- Surface treatment provides even greater resistance to scratches and fingerprints
- High transparency ensures minimal impact on brightness
Did you notice?Patented technology makes for easy installation without any bubbles.
Apple Recommends ForPreserve the finish and clarity of your MacBook Air display.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iVisor Air Screen Protector
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO040903
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052312371
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.moshimonde.com/warranty.aspx)
Ratings & Reviews
When I bought the iVisor there were no reviews on it so I crossed my fingers and ordered it anyway. I have to say that this produc When I bought the iVisor there were no reviews on it so I crossed my fingers and ordered it anyway. I have to say that this product delivers! It was so easy to install, took about a minute and was 100% bubble free! I have not noticed any difference in screen clarity or brightness. It reduces glare and you can't even tell that it is installed. I would highly recommend this item for anyone who owns the MBA. …
- Written by Ronald B from Cave City
59 of 60 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the difference between the air matte and pro matte screen protectors
- Asked by Tamyra M from Olmsted Twp
- Nov 23, 2013
No answers yet
It says it is proven not to leave bubbles, and the only reviewer said it was bubble-free. So no, it It says it is proven not to leave bubbles, and the only reviewer said it was bubble-free. So no, it doesn't "leve" bubbles. …
- Answered by Geoffrey B from Englewood
- Mar 25, 2013
will a screen protector help with eye strain from a macbook air 2012
- Asked by Simon B
- Sep 9, 2012
will this accessory go on to a mac book pro as well?
- Asked by Clark M from Olney
- May 13, 2012
Not likely. I think the Pro glass reaches to the edges of the frame so putting this protector on wou Not likely. I think the Pro glass reaches to the edges of the frame so putting this protector on would look weird not covering the whole glass. I'm sure they have protectors specific to your product. …
- Answered by Keith W from Kuna
- Jul 19, 2012