Use this keyboard's clearly marked shortcut keycaps to improve your productivity significantly when using Logic Pro/Express. Then you can spend less time in editing and more time in creating.
Based on the full-size Apple ultra-thin aluminum keyboard, Logic Pro/Express Shortcut Keyboard identifies more than 90 commonly used shortcut commands. It's also great for learning all the Logic keyboard shortcuts.
- Color-coded shortcut command keys
- Designed for use with Apple Logic Pro/Express software
- No setup or drivers required
- High-quality printing with durable protective finish
- Uses full-size Apple ultra-thin aluminum keyboard with numeric keypad
- USB connection with two built-in USB ports
Did you notice?Take advantage of more than 90 Logic Pro/Express shortcut commands at your fingertips.
Apple Recommends ForSave time and effort when using Logic Pro/Express software on your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Logickeyboard Logic Pro/Express Shortcut Keyboard
- Height : 0.67 in./1.7 cm
- Width : 4.5 in./11.43 cm
- Weight : 1.5 lb./0.68 kg
- Length : 17.0 in./43.18 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : LKBA-LOG9P-AM89-US
- UPC or EAN No. : 845173002044
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Best ever seen.
It is the most comprehensive Logic Pro shortcut layout ever seen.
Just a hint. If you remember in Logic to go Alt+K and under Op tion to choose the right keyboard size then all the shortcuts work as they are suppose to do. …
- Written by Poul K from Vedbæk
12 of 13 people found this useful
I've been using this keyboard for a short time and am already disappointed in it. The key marked "Click," which would be for turn ing on and off the metronome click, doesn't do that at all: it actually toggles the "Cycle" mode on and off. Just waiting to find what other mistakes have ben made. It's looks neat, but it doesn't do me any good if the keys are mismarked. I'll be sending it back. …
- Written by Jim B from Fort Wayne
35 of 47 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have vision problems. Is thi skeyboard for those of us who have difficulty seeing the letters and other keys on the standard Apple keyboard?
- Asked by Stephen K from San Francisco
- May 2, 2012
This keyboard is wired. It connects to your Mac via USB, and has two USB ports on it for connecting additional devices. Basically, it's an aluminum Apple wired keyboard with numeric keypad that has had its keys replaced. …
- Answered by Adam L from Matthews
- Mar 23, 2012