OverviewThe AltiGen iFusion SmartStation docking station lets you use your iPhone as a business-grade speakerphone, along with the convenience of ergonomic handset, charging, and syncing capabilities. It also integrates seamlessly with a variety of iPhone voice-enabled applications such as Siri, FaceTime, Skype, AltiGen's MaxMobile, Cisco Mobile, and Avaya one-X Mobile.
- Integrated Bluetooth technology delivers rich audio quality
- High-quality full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed telephone handset
- iPhone dock provides power and battery charging
- USB port enables data synchronization with a Mac or PC
- Audio line out to connect external stereo speakers for music playback (A2DP)
- Compatible with iPhone apps such as Apple FaceTime, Siri, Skype, Cisco Mobile, Avaya one-X Mobile, and MaxMobile for Microsoft Lync
Did you notice?Take advantage of the capabilities of many popular iPhone accessories in a single device.
Apple Recommends ForTalk hands-free on your iPhone through a high-quality speakerphone.
What's in the Box?
- AltiGen iFusion SmartStation
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- User manual
- Cable type : Dock to Mini USB Cable
- Mfr. Part Number : FSN-AP300-AM02
- UPC or EAN No. : 615546913020
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Convenient to use!!
I am a road warrior and I find this product to be quite useful. I'm tired of holding my iPhone up to my ear all day, so it's nice to have this device because I can just dock it onto the cradle and use the speakerphone. Also, I am a very paranoid person when it comes to SAR levels and this is supposed to reduce this greatly, so I am happy about that! Very sleek and attractive device, best iPhone accessory yet! …
- Written by Amy H
108 of 122 people found this useful
Awesome. Just Awesome.
I can't say enough good things about the iFusion. I've been using it for a few months and love everything about it from its funct ionality (charger, sync, speakerphone, corded handset, etc) to its crystal clear sound to simply the way it looks sitting on my desk. Great job on this product, AltiGen! …
- Written by Andrew K from Walton
103 of 115 people found this useful
iFusion provides high quality iPhone calls on handset and speakerphone
I recommend the iFusion to anyone who needs to spend any amount of time using their iPhone in a stationary environment and wants h igh quality voice communications while doing so. I am impressed by both the speakerphone and handset voice quality and ease of use. Great product! …
- Written by John F from Sunol
100 of 109 people found this useful
Great for teleworking
I telework 1-2 days each week, and I bought this dock for my iPhone 4 so that I could easily participate in conference calls. The dock prevents my phone's battery from draining during 2 hour calls, and it also gives me both a speaker and a "mute" button so that I can simultaneously look at documents, type, and listen to the call. I'm very happy with it, and highly recommend it. …
- Written by Marlene S from Washington
8 of 8 people found this useful
not what it is cracked up to be
Either I have a lemon or this product is not living up to expectations. When docked, and using speaker phone, the audio fades in and out, Currently (and this is less than one year old) speaker phone does not work at all, and even when I'm using the handset, the audio fades in and out. It worked well for about 1 month. I bought because of other reviews but cannot recommend this to anyone. …
- Written by Jane T O from Park City
7 of 10 people found this useful
Very cool looking; just not great as a speaker phone.
With much anticipation, I opend the box and saw a really great looking phone dock. Sleek, cool, techy in a slick way. Easy to set up and easy to pair my iphone with bluetooth. Functionally it was intuitive and really looked "smart" on my desk. Then I made a call. Its not that bad as a speaker phone, but honestly, just using my iphone on speaker works better. The sound on my end is good on the iFusion, but to the person I am calling, it just doesnt sound as clear as when I use my iphone on speaker. The handset looks very retro and sleak at the same time. And the handset does work well.....but I never use a handset. I give this product 5 stars for style. And I would probably give it more than 3 stars for funtionality if it worked better as a speaker phone, which is the main reason I purchased it. I was hoping that for $150, the quality of the microphone/speakerphone would have been exceptional, and defintiely better than using the speaker directly on the iphone. Oh well, hopefully the return policy works better than the speaker phone. …
- Written by kevin K from san jose
14 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
It looks like this dock uses the 30pin connector, so it won't work directly with the iPhone 5. But t he solution for the iPhone 5 to be used with this dock would be one of the new 30pin to lightning adapter. The only other question is if it will fit in the space provided. …
- Answered by Adam K from Irving
- Sep 24, 2012
- Asked by Stephen H from Franklin
- Apr 30, 2013
Nope... I wish.
- Answered by Nathaniel L from San Jose
- May 7, 2013
- Asked by Dennis T from Santa Ana
- Sep 24, 2012
Yes. I use an iPhone 4S with iOS 6 and Skype works with the iFusion.
iFusion uses bluetooth fo r audio. Think of it as a bluetooth speakerphone or headset. So as long as the Skype app continues to support bluetooth audio it should continue to work. I also use the iFusion with the MagicJack app and it works just like it does with normal cell phone calls. …
- Answered by Brian W from Raleigh
- Oct 18, 2012
- Asked by Alan R from Bullaburra
- Dec 20, 2012
Yes you can.
- Answered by David T from Berwick
- Dec 21, 2012