The AltiGen iFusion SmartStation docking station lets you use your iPhone as a business-grade speakerphone, along with the convenience of ergonomic handset, charging, and syncing capabilities. It also integrates seamlessly with a variety of iPhone voice-enabled applications such as Siri, FaceTime, Skype, AltiGen's MaxMobile, Cisco Mobile, and Avaya one-X Mobile.
- Integrated Bluetooth technology delivers rich audio quality
- High-quality full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed telephone handset
- iPhone dock provides power and battery charging
- USB port enables data synchronization with a Mac or PC
- Audio line out to connect external stereo speakers for music playback (A2DP)
- Compatible with iPhone apps such as Apple FaceTime, Siri, Skype, Cisco Mobile, Avaya one-X Mobile, and MaxMobile for Microsoft Lync
Did you notice?Take advantage of the capabilities of many popular iPhone accessories in a single device.
Apple Recommends ForTalk hands-free on your iPhone through a high-quality speakerphone.
What's in the Box?
- AltiGen iFusion SmartStation
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- User manual
- Cable type: Dock to Mini USB Cable
- Mfr. Part Number: FSN-AP300-AM02
- UPC or EAN No.: 615546913020
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome. Just Awesome.
I can't say enough good things about the iFusion. I've been using it for a few months and love everything about it from its funct I can't say enough good things about the iFusion. I've been using it for a few months and love everything about it from its functionality (charger, sync, speakerphone, corded handset, etc) to its crystal clear sound to simply the way it looks sitting on my desk. Great job on this product, AltiGen! …
- Written by Andrew K from Walton
156 of 171 people found this useful
Convenient to use!!
I am a road warrior and I find this product to be quite useful. I'm tired of holding my iPhone up to my ear all day, so it's nice I am a road warrior and I find this product to be quite useful. I'm tired of holding my iPhone up to my ear all day, so it's nice to have this device because I can just dock it onto the cradle and use the speakerphone. Also, I am a very paranoid person when it comes to SAR levels and this is supposed to reduce this greatly, so I am happy about that! Very sleek and attractive device, best iPhone accessory yet! …
- Written by Amy H
160 of 182 people found this useful
iFusion provides high quality iPhone calls on handset and speakerphone
I recommend the iFusion to anyone who needs to spend any amount of time using their iPhone in a stationary environment and wants h I recommend the iFusion to anyone who needs to spend any amount of time using their iPhone in a stationary environment and wants high quality voice communications while doing so. I am impressed by both the speakerphone and handset voice quality and ease of use. Great product! …
- Written by John F from Sunol
147 of 159 people found this useful
iFusion Docking Phone good idea but it falls short !
The phone docking system is a great idea but their customer service stinks and the they fail to make it clear that the recent vers The phone docking system is a great idea but their customer service stinks and the they fail to make it clear that the recent versions of the I-Phones cannot dock to the phone system without an adapter and when you use an adapter it does cause some glitches...
Also, they are very vague in disclosing this obvious flaw and do not fully disclose this information without a little research — for some reason they do not plan to make a version that docks with the more advanced I-phones so at the very least they should include a suitable pronged adapter with purchase.
This good be a good product idea but it falls short! …
- Written by John M from Greenwood
1 of 1 people found this useful
Broke one month after warranty was up
Was occasionally flaky, with callers saying they could barely hear me and I would have to unplug the unit and call back in for it Was occasionally flaky, with callers saying they could barely hear me and I would have to unplug the unit and call back in for it to magically work. Then one month after warranty was up, lights constantly flash and the device is useless. Oh wait, I have a $160.00 charger.
Apple, get this off of your website, it is junk! …
- Written by dan L from alton
10 of 12 people found this useful
Great Build Quality
This is the best iPhone speakerphone accessory I have yet seen.
First of all... It allows you to use the phone like a landline p This is the best iPhone speakerphone accessory I have yet seen.
First of all... It allows you to use the phone like a landline phone... Which is great in its own wright... But the build quality is superb.
The iFusion is Heavy. As it should be to keep it from skittering around on your desk when you lift the handset. It is stable...
The speakerphone and handset work with transparent ease... And you can use it to either sync your phone via USB connection to your desktop, or keep it unconnected.
If you often use your iPhone at the same desk... Its a great accessory. …
- Written by Christopher P from Fallbrook
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can it be used with iphone 5
- Asked by Stuart H from Dural
- Sep 14, 2012
It looks like this dock uses the 30pin connector, so it won't work directly with the iPhone 5. But t It looks like this dock uses the 30pin connector, so it won't work directly with the iPhone 5. But the solution for the iPhone 5 to be used with this dock would be one of the new 30pin to lightning adapter. The only other question is if it will fit in the space provided. …
- Answered by Adam K from Irving
- Sep 24, 2012
Can the hand set be used for voice commands and Siri?
- Asked by Gary F from Raton
- Jun 1, 2014
Can the ifusion smart phone work with iPod 4th generation??? Will there be one made to suit iphone5
- Asked by Justine C from Perth
- Aug 4, 2013
I just got off the phone with them. They told me it is not in their plans to provide that. Tha No,
I just got off the phone with them. They told me it is not in their plans to provide that. That sent me a signal that if your not willing to keep up with the technology that your probably not intending to be in the market long. …
- Answered by Ernie S from San Carlos
- Jun 2, 2014
Does the iFusion connect the handset using the standard modular 4P4C handset connector (sometimes called an "RJ9" or an "RJ22")?
- Asked by Alistair M from Portland
- Feb 26, 2013
is ifusion working with the new IOS 7?
- Asked by Sylvie G
- Nov 14, 2013
Works ok for me. I have a 4S on ios7
- Answered by Christopher B
- Jan 10, 2014
Does the dock or handset have a keypad?
- Asked by Katrina D from Elk Grove
- Jun 3, 2013