The AltiGen iFusion SmartStation docking station lets you use your iPhone as a business-grade speakerphone, along with the convenience of ergonomic handset, charging, and syncing capabilities. It also integrates seamlessly with a variety of iPhone voice-enabled applications such as Siri, FaceTime, Skype, AltiGen's MaxMobile, Cisco Mobile, and Avaya one-X Mobile.
- Integrated Bluetooth technology delivers rich audio quality
- High-quality full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed telephone handset
- iPhone dock provides power and battery charging
- USB port enables data synchronization with a Mac or PC
- Audio line out to connect external stereo speakers for music playback (A2DP)
- Compatible with iPhone apps such as Apple FaceTime, Siri, Skype, Cisco Mobile, Avaya one-X Mobile, and MaxMobile for Microsoft Lync
Did you notice?Take advantage of the capabilities of many popular iPhone accessories in a single device.
Apple Recommends ForTalk hands-free on your iPhone through a high-quality speakerphone.
What's in the Box?
- AltiGen iFusion SmartStation
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- User manual
- Cable type: Dock to Mini USB Cable
- Mfr. Part Number: FSN-AP300-AM02
- UPC or EAN No.: 615546913020
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Convenient to use!!
I am a road warrior and I find this product to be quite useful. I'm tired of holding my iPhone up to my ear all day, so it's nice I am a road warrior and I find this product to be quite useful. I'm tired of holding my iPhone up to my ear all day, so it's nice to have this device because I can just dock it onto the cradle and use the speakerphone. Also, I am a very paranoid person when it comes to SAR levels and this is supposed to reduce this greatly, so I am happy about that! Very sleek and attractive device, best iPhone accessory yet! …
- Written by Amy H
148 of 170 people found this useful
iFusion provides high quality iPhone calls on handset and speakerphone
I recommend the iFusion to anyone who needs to spend any amount of time using their iPhone in a stationary environment and wants h I recommend the iFusion to anyone who needs to spend any amount of time using their iPhone in a stationary environment and wants high quality voice communications while doing so. I am impressed by both the speakerphone and handset voice quality and ease of use. Great product! …
- Written by John F from Sunol
138 of 150 people found this useful
Awesome. Just Awesome.
I can't say enough good things about the iFusion. I've been using it for a few months and love everything about it from its funct I can't say enough good things about the iFusion. I've been using it for a few months and love everything about it from its functionality (charger, sync, speakerphone, corded handset, etc) to its crystal clear sound to simply the way it looks sitting on my desk. Great job on this product, AltiGen! …
- Written by Andrew K from Walton
138 of 151 people found this useful
Great Build Quality
This is the best iPhone speakerphone accessory I have yet seen.
First of all... It allows you to use the phone like a landline p This is the best iPhone speakerphone accessory I have yet seen.
First of all... It allows you to use the phone like a landline phone... Which is great in its own wright... But the build quality is superb.
The iFusion is Heavy. As it should be to keep it from skittering around on your desk when you lift the handset. It is stable...
The speakerphone and handset work with transparent ease... And you can use it to either sync your phone via USB connection to your desktop, or keep it unconnected.
If you often use your iPhone at the same desk... Its a great accessory. …
- Written by Christopher P from Fallbrook
Bought 25 of these for office, so far only 1 or 2 bugs. buying 10 more
Great functionality. A bit pricey but I guess you gotta pay for quality sometimes.
Some of my docks have had a few issues with th Great functionality. A bit pricey but I guess you gotta pay for quality sometimes.
Some of my docks have had a few issues with the bluetooth and pairing but a quick power plug pull and re-connect seems to re-boot the units and solve the problem. I recommend only pairing them while in the dock. …
- Written by Chris S from Edmonton
iphone 5 Compatibility
Opened the package and began to set the unit up only to discover that this unit is not compatible with the 5s nor did it come with Opened the package and began to set the unit up only to discover that this unit is not compatible with the 5s nor did it come with an adaptor or information where to find one. Although this is listed on the compatibility section of the product info I think it should be noted more clearly. With the amount of iphone 5's that must be on the market I believe apple could do a much better job in communicating this. …
- Written by david B from oakville
6 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can it be used with iphone 5
- Asked by Stuart H from Dural
- Sep 14, 2012
It looks like this dock uses the 30pin connector, so it won't work directly with the iPhone 5. But t It looks like this dock uses the 30pin connector, so it won't work directly with the iPhone 5. But the solution for the iPhone 5 to be used with this dock would be one of the new 30pin to lightning adapter. The only other question is if it will fit in the space provided. …
- Answered by Adam K from Irving
- Sep 24, 2012
Does the iFusion connect the handset using the standard modular 4P4C handset connector (sometimes called an "RJ9" or an "RJ22")?
- Asked by Alistair M from Portland
- Feb 26, 2013
is ifusion working with the new IOS 7?
- Asked by Sylvie G
- Nov 14, 2013
Works ok for me. I have a 4S on ios7
- Answered by Christopher B
- Jan 10, 2014
Does the dock or handset have a keypad?
- Asked by Katrina D from Elk Grove
- Jun 3, 2013
Is there a hold button?
- Asked by Teri S from Lancaster
- Jul 1, 2013
There is a mute button on the docking station.
- Answered by Nathaniel L from San Jose
- Jul 3, 2013
We have a landline in the office and an iPhone. For mobile two separate phone plans can the iFusion work as one unit eg a land line / mobile on number
- Asked by Josy Y from Hervey Bay
- Feb 4, 2013