OverviewBelkin's Grip Candy TPU Case offers a two-tone twist on a classic design that adds some aesthetic punch. At the same time, its innovative, flexible TPU material feels good in your hand. The thin, yet durable structure is a stylish way to keep your iPhone surface free of scratches and scuffs—without adding extra bulk.
- Two-tone translucent palette
- Easy-to-grip, flexible TPU material
- Impact protection and scratch resistance
- Allows full access to all controls and ports
- Slim, form-fitting design
- Camera lens cutout
Did you notice?Translucent, flexible TPU material is scratch resistant and protects on impact during unexpected drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 4S or 4 without compromising its style.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Grip Candy TPU Case for iPhone 4S and 4
- Mfr. Part Number : F8Z813ebC04-APL
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868880425
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
Best on Market
If you want a thin, matte finish case, this is the best on the market. I've tried several of the popular ones: Speck Pixelskin HD (good), Speck Candyshell Satin (nice finish, too thick, returned), iSkin solo for iPhone 4 (okay, poor camera flash opening).
The fit is perfect and the finishing is very good. It does not make the iPhone thick like a brick. Perfect for stowing in pants pocket. The black/clear looks great on both the black and white iPhone. My only question is why it took Belkin so long? …
- Written by Mark F from Riverwoods
210 of 221 people found this useful
Best Case, but not perfect
First off, the material on this case is best for those of you who don't like candy shell surfaces (which leaves fingerprints) or r ubber/silicone (because it gets stuck in your pocket and picks up lint). Second, it protects the buttons and the outer rim of the screen. Third, the translucent back is perfect for those of you who don't want to take too much away from the original design of the phone. The case is also easy to take off.
The only faults, as stated earlier are the sensitive sleep switch and the volume buttons that are not fully aligned. But those are very small hindrances compared to the benefits above. All of this at a price less than or equal to other cases of lesser value! …
- Written by Jeremy M from Charlotte
152 of 170 people found this useful
Great case, but Belkin needs to tweak a few things!
Great case. Has an amazing smooth texture to it... BUT, the area around the sleep button is sensitive, so much that if you press t he surrounding area it triggers the sleep button. And its volume + key is not exactly flush on the iPhone 4S' volume button (even though the volume keys function properly).
I have tried multiple different cases at the Apple Store, and they are all the same. But this is definitely one of the best cases out there, ESPECIALLY for the White iPhone 4/4S! …
- Written by Saeid A from Portland
143 of 160 people found this useful
Best case ever
This is by far the best case for my iPhone I have ever had!
- Written by Sofia H from Helsingborg
5 of 6 people found this useful
Pros-Has a very nice feel to it, not too hard and not too soft. It is also very grippy. I dropped my iPhone many times and it ne ver gave the phone a scratch.
Cons-Doesn't fit the phone perfectly. Everywhere is good, but around the volume buttons and the mute switch, it is off. In-between the two volume buttons, you can feel how it doesn't fit, and it is hard to press the buttons. The mute switch is just on the edge of the barrier between the + volume button and the switch.
Overall, I recommend this case to many, even though it has a slight flaw. :) …
- Written by Tommy K
8 of 12 people found this useful
Very Good but...
This case is very good in terms of protection, i dropped my 4S many times and the case took away all the shocks, it has a nice and smooth look and well designed,
the cons of it is it gets yellowish by time and this is noticeable in both black and white iphones and also its a little bit bulky with the phone …
- Written by Ahmed T from Giza
16 of 19 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Christopher R from Cogan Station
- Sep 13, 2012
- Asked by Carter H from Summit
- Nov 23, 2012
- Answered by Jason M from Roanoke
- Jul 1, 2012
what color do you pick if you have white phone and want the white back to show thru and not look yellow?
- Asked by Judith F from Wichita
- Mar 2, 2012
Black. The back is translucent, no color.
- Answered by Brian C from Big Rapids
- Apr 22, 2012
is it easy to take it off from your pocket? because i have a rubber bumper and its so hard to get my phone from my pocket and it feels like it sticks.
- Asked by Charles S from Brisbane
- Jun 8, 2012
does this case protect the phone from minor drops or little bumps? and also does it cause any blurring when flash is used?
- Asked by Craig G from Muldrow
- Jan 25, 2012
It does protect from minor drops on hard wood floor. Seldom with flash, not sure, didn't notice.
- Answered by Terence Y from 豊島区
- Feb 25, 2012