Protect your MacBook Pro and personal information with the Kensington Combination Ultra Laptop Lock. The push-button design offers one-hand operation for easy installation while the Kensington T-bar secures the lock to your Mac. A keyless four-wheel combination is easily resettable and offers 10,000 possible combinations. The six-foot long cable is strengthened to 6mm in thickness, providing carbon-tempered cut-resistance, and visual deterrence.
- One-button installation and removal
- T-bar provides most secure internal grip of computer
- Thick 6mm steel cable
- Customizable combination with up to 10,000 codes
Did you notice?The six-foot cable is carbon tempered and strengthened for extra resistance to cuts.
Apple Recommends ForLock your MacBook Pro while you're in a cafe, the library, or anyplace where it might be vulnerable to theft.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington Combination Ultra Lock
- Instruction guide
- Height: 0.5 in./1.27 cm
- Width: 0.25 in./0.63 cm
- Weight: 4.8 oz./136.08 g
- Length: 3.0 in./7.62 cm
- Kensington Security Slot
- Mfr. Part Number: K64675
- UPC or EAN No.: 085896646754
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
- Compatible with MacBook Pro, iMac and 30-inch Cinema Displays. Not compatible with MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina Display models.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the computer function with the lock intact?
- Asked by Lori W from Colton
- Apr 28, 2013
Yes. Having the lock in place does not effect the computer's operation in any way.
- Answered by Jared B from Sandy
- Aug 27, 2013
Does that works also for Mac Book Pro 15"?
- Asked by Bryan D from Los Angeles
- Feb 7, 2012
It works on any product that has the Kensington lock hole. Including the MacBooks, iMacs and Mac Pro It works on any product that has the Kensington lock hole. Including the MacBooks, iMacs and Mac Pros …
- Answered by Christopher H
- Jul 30, 2012
I guess this is not for MBP retina display? Any lock available for Retina?
- Asked by Jeeyun L from New York
- Jan 24, 2013