Protect your MacBook Pro and personal information with the Kensington Combination Laptop Lock. The pushbutton design offers one-hand operation for easy installation while the Kensington T-bar secures the lock to your MacBook. And you can quickly reset the keyless 4-wheel combination, which offers 10,000 possible combinations. Simply anchor the lock to a desk, table, or fixed structure and your MacBook is secured.
- One-button installation and removal
- T-Bar provides most secure internal grip of computer
- 6-foot cable, carbon-strengthened
- Customizable combination with up to 10,000 codes
Did you notice?Secure any Apple product with a security slot, including MacBook Pro, iMac, and Cinema Displays.
Apple Recommends ForLock your MacBook Pro while you're in a cafe, the library, or anyplace where it might be vulnerable to theft.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington Combination Lock
- Instruction guide
- Height: 0.5 in./1.26 cm
- Width: 0.25 in./0.63 cm
- Weight: 6.4 oz./181.44 g
- Length: 6 ft./1.83 m
- Mfr. Part Number: K64673
- UPC or EAN No.: 085896646730
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
- Compatible with products that have a security slot, such as MacBook Pro, iMac, and 30-inch Cinema Display. Not compatible with MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina Display models.
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this for my iMac a few months ago. Unfortunately my apartment got broken into and my iMac got stolen. This product proved I bought this for my iMac a few months ago. Unfortunately my apartment got broken into and my iMac got stolen. This product proved to be useless because the lock was easily snapped free from the iMac, although the wire proved to be in-tacked. I absolutely wouldn't recommend investing in this product. …
- Written by Kenn Miel A from Los Angeles
31 of 63 people found this useful
I love this product. I just got my MacBook Pro, but I have had this lock for a long time for my old PC. I'm glad that this product I love this product. I just got my MacBook Pro, but I have had this lock for a long time for my old PC. I'm glad that this product is so versatile. When I'm at the library, I don't have to be paranoid anymore about leaving my laptop alone. The lock is very light and easy to carry around. …
- Written by Ye H from New York
68 of 78 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what do you connect the other part of the lock to? does the other part get connected to a table or something?
- Asked by Quadea C from Wilkes Barre
- Jul 1, 2014
Is this compatible with a 13" Macbook Pro with Retina?
- Asked by Alex A from Centerville
- Feb 8, 2014
No. There is no security slot on the rMBP 13".
- Answered by Brian B from Houston
- Mar 29, 2014
Will this fit white MacBook 13 inch, Mid-2010?
- Asked by Cameron L from San Francisco
- Apr 10, 2013
Yes, the locking mechanism is universal on all Macs and has never been changed.
- Answered by Sam D from Grayslake
- May 19, 2013