Griffin's FlexGrip Action case wraps your iPod in flexible, durable silicone that protects against dirt, dings, dents and scratches. It's built for action, moulded into a shape that's easy to grip in both hands. The twin wedge grips turn your iPod touch into a two-handed handheld game controller. And when you're not gaming, your iPod stays close by your side with the attached wrist strap.
- Protects against scratches, dings and dents
- Silicone wedge grips for two-handed action
- Access to connectors, controls and touchscreen
Did you notice?The FlexGrip Action is great as a steering wheel or a yoke for playing racing games and flight simulators on your iPod touch.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPod touch from dirt, dings and scratches while providing an easy grip for mobile gaming.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin FlexGrip Action for iPod touch (4th Gen.)
- Mfr. Part Number : RE02963
- UPC or EAN No. : 685387344307
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
I was very pleased to find a case for my ipod touch which actually wrapped around the ipod than a clip on and feel this product of fers excellent protection against accidentally being dropped …
- Written by Ernest M from Vancouver
148 of 156 people found this useful
Protective, easy to handle and great looking
I got this in black for my 14 year old son and he loves it. It's a protective case that stretches over the iPod easily but stays secure. Can easily dock and charge iPod without having to remove the case. The quality is definitely there and I'm sure this case will hold up well. All of the buttons are fully fictional with the case on. I'd recommend this case for sure. …
- Written by Tiffany B from Fairfield
97 of 101 people found this useful
Griffin IPOD Touch (Pink) Case/Cover
This case or cover is an excellent product, I would definitely recommend to everyone. Its very sleek, doesnt slip from flat surfac es. Its very clean, and sleek look. I love the cover for my IPOD Touch. Protection is excellent.
Dislikes: NONE! …
- Written by Paul P from Kula
49 of 59 people found this useful
Durable, Comfortable, but ripped after the first year.
I was very happy with this case when I first got it. It's easy to take off and put on, very comfortable and doesn't feel like it'l l slip out of your hands. However, after a while I noticed some oily residue starting to form in the backing of the case. It isn't that big of a deal but it's annoying to clean every once in a while. After about a year it started to tear, specifically at the bottom corners which eventually lead to the iPod sagging slightly at the bottom which was very annoying to push up when it sagged too much. Overall the case is good for the first year or two but after a while it starts becoming a nuisance to use. …
- Written by C O from Pearl City
Received the Griffin FlexGrip Action (Blue) for my son's iPod Touch (4th Gen.) and it fits perfectly! No loose edges. I love the l oop that comes with it so my son can put it around his arm when he's finished playing on his iPod Touch. I have a Griffin case for my iPod Touch as well. Works like a charm. I totally recommend this product! …
- Written by Mary F from Lawndale
1 of 1 people found this useful
BEST CASE EVER!!
I LOVE THIS CASE!! IT PROTECTS A LOT AND IT'S THE BEST FOR PLAY GAMES LIKE RACES BOXING ETC. I RECCOMEND IT!!
- Written by Marcos C from Aventura
30 of 34 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do the Pink/Blue options have a wrist strap included? It's shown with the Black. If not with pink/blue can you add one or is the slot covered up?:
- Asked by Susan H from Atlanta
- Dec 14, 2012
Yes. I bought the pink one and it has the matching wrist strap. It is just not shown in the picture.
- Answered by Heather J from Conroe
- Mar 26, 2013
- Asked by Marcia E from Baltimore
- Oct 20, 2012
NO because the ipod 5 is longer
- Answered by Kaitlyn M from Powell
- Nov 18, 2012
- Asked by April D from Edinburg
- Aug 31, 2012
The screen sits in a recess by around 3mm, so has a little protection but if you want a screen prote ction case I suggest you look for something else. …
- Answered by Nicola C
- Oct 1, 2012
- Asked by Benjamin C from Irvine
- Jun 30, 2012
No it does not come supplied with screen protector.
- Answered by Nicola C
- Oct 1, 2012