The Renew SleepClock accurately measures the amount of sleep you get each night. It monitors your micro-movements while you sleep, including changes in your breathing to accurately detect whether you're in deep or light sleep. Then using this information it determines when best to wake you during your light sleep phase—so you feel more refreshed and alert.
Measures how long you sleep and how long you spend in deep, light, or awake sleep phases.
Right-time wake up
Renew SleepClock knows when you're asleep and when to wake you during a light sleep phase—within a time frame you set.
No headbands, no wristbands
The SleepClock measures your sleep using your breathing rate and movement without the need for anything extra such as a wristband.
Auto sleep detection
Listen to your favorite music as you drift to sleep. Renew SleepClock senses when you've gone to sleep and automatically fades the audio.
Renew SleepClock App
Calculate your sleep efficiency, keep a record of your sleep progress each night, and compare with averages for your age and sex using the free Renew SleepClock App available for download from the App Store in iTunes.
- Create your own unique wake-up window, during which Renew wakes you from a light sleep
- Create separate wake-up windows for weekdays and weekends
- Wake up to your choice of music, FM radio, or morning sounds
- Review your sleep statistics by day, week, month, or year
- See how much restorative sleep you are actually getting
- Share your sleep stats on Facebook, Twitter, or by email direct from the app
Did you notice?Accurately measure the amount of sleep you get each night then awaken at the moment that's ideal for your well-being.
Apple Recommends ForWake up refreshed and alert to the sounds of music from your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Gear4 Renew SleepClock
- Power supply
- User guide
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Height : 7.6 in./19.3 cm
- Width : 5.35 in./13.6 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : PG537US
- UPC or EAN No. : 5060230652627
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Greatest Sleep AID ever
ive been using this alarm clock for about 10 days and it has changed my morning life. I wake up happier and the monitoring of my sleep is a huge perk to understanding my daily productivity levels in my work. The sound is amazing and awaking to the sounds of the waves is perfect. If you have concerns or curiousity about your sleep patterns i recommend this product to you. Im a stickler for the details and this product is a must have......... …
- Written by Dustin G from SHORELINE
189 of 197 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Terry H from Nanaimo
- Dec 15, 2012
This product plays with an iPod nano, but does not track sleep using an iPod nano. An iOS device is required to track sleep. …
- Answered by Victor M from Raleigh
- Apr 26, 2013
Yes, you can. Either of the iPhone 5 lightning adapters works, although I find the one that has the short cable is compatible with a wider range of iPhone 5 cases. …
- Answered by Victor M from Raleigh
- Jan 26, 2013
- Asked by Heather R from Birch Hills
- Jan 22, 2013