The MICHAEL Michael Kors Slim Sleeve is the perfect designer case to protect and carry your MacBook Air thanks to its leather or ripstop construction and its interior padding. There's also a secure flap with snap closure to ensure a protective snug fit. The Michael Kors gold color metal plaque along the front provides a luxurious touch as well. And of course it's all individually crafted with the superior quality and strong attention to detail you expect from Michael Kors.
- Compatible with 11" MacBook Air
- Gold metallic lining
- Sophisticated Black Python leather or MK Monogram signature print ripstop
Did you notice?The secure flap with snap closure ensures a protective snug fit.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook Air in Michael Kors' contemporary classic style.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Slim Sleeve for MacBook Air
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Height: 8.66 in./22.0 cm
- Width: 0.8 in./2.03 cm
- Weight: 5.0 oz./141.75 g
- Length: 13.19 in./33.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2915A0S
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616019492
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Wish it had a strap
I love this case, it is very stylish, and professional looking, without being too masculine. My boss even commented on how nice i I love this case, it is very stylish, and professional looking, without being too masculine. My boss even commented on how nice it was! The only reason why I gave it 4 instead of 5, is because I wish it had a strap. I am still forced to carry my large tote to the office and any meetings outside of the office. I may use this only for travel and purchase the other case with the strap for everyday use. I would even use this as an over sized clutch on a night out! …
- Written by Markita B from Chicago
Too Fragile To Use
It's a beautiful case ~ however the python leather is so fragile it will show wear within an hour. You couldn't carry this more t It's a beautiful case ~ however the python leather is so fragile it will show wear within an hour. You couldn't carry this more than twice before it will start looking ratty and worn. The goldtone on the logo also looks cheap, not a good contrast to the expensive leather. …
- Written by SUSANNE P from ATLANTA
12 of 14 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it fit the macbook pro 13 inch with retina display?
- Asked by Sarah D from La Vernia
- Feb 6, 2013
It will fit the retina 13". I have it, I purchased the one with the MK monogram. Great quality and s It will fit the retina 13". I have it, I purchased the one with the MK monogram. Great quality and style. Try Century 21 if you think it is too expensive. …
- Answered by Ang S
- Mar 15, 2013
Will this case fit my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Jillian K from St. John's
- Nov 22, 2011
not this one, there is another model for the MacBook Pro with removable shoulder strap.
- Answered by Omer C from Los Angeles
- Nov 23, 2011
Are the Back side of the cover snaps (inside) covered so the snaps do not scratch the Mac?
- Asked by Gregory G from Albuquerque
- Feb 21, 2012
Yes they are covered. it will not scratch the macbook
- Answered by Lauren H from Bethlehem
- Mar 8, 2012
Can the new retina display macbook pro fit in this?
- Asked by Rhonda H from Port Perry
- Sep 10, 2012
Is this Nappa or authentic leather?
- Asked by M. L from Sta. Catharina
- Nov 3, 2011
the description says "MK Monogram signature print ripstop." There is a leather version of it though, the description says "MK Monogram signature print ripstop." There is a leather version of it though, python-design leather. …
- Answered by Evan K from Waipahu
- Nov 12, 2011
Please confirm if the inside lining on the black sleeve is metallic gold as noted in the description or otherwise. No photo is shown of the inside.
- Asked by Nancy F from Dayton
- Feb 6, 2012