BIG JAMBOX by Jawbone is an amazing-sounding wireless speaker and speakerphone that lets you share your music anywhere. It easily delivers powerful streaming audio from your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac or other Bluetooth devices. Bring music, movies and all your mobile audio vibrantly to life.
Precision-tuned drivers and dual passive bass radiators work together to give you impressively clear, full audio at any volume. Exclusive LiveAudio technology lets you experience your music as if you're in the front row—immersing you in 3D sound.
Stream all your digital media from any Bluetooth device and control it from across the room. Or use the buttons on top of BIG JAMBOX to pause, play and skip. Thanks to a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to 15 hours, you can really keep the party going.
Stainless steel construction and compact size make BIG JAMBOX a perfect companion for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Take it along wherever you go.
Smart and updateable
This SmartSpeaker evolves and gets better every time you plug it in. Just sync it with Jawbone's MyTALK online platform to customize BIG JAMBOX and to download apps, software upgrades and exclusive content.
Conference on the go
There's a built-in microphone (Type 1-compliant) that lets you enjoy hands-free calls and video chats using FaceTime, Skype and more. Whether you're in a conference room or cooking in the kitchen, your conversations will come through loud, crisp and clear.
- Stream wireless stereo audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or other Bluetooth devices from anywhere in a room
- Share music, movies, games, and other media
- Conference on the go
- Experience shimmering highs and thumping bass wherever you go
- Download apps and software updates via Jawbone MyTALK
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or auxiliary stereo jack
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- About 15 hours of continuous play per charge
- Battery life displayed on iPhone
Did you notice?As an intelligent speaker system, BIG JAMBOX gets better with time. It downloads apps and free software upgrades at Jawbone MyTALK.
Apple Recommends ForStream crisp highs and powerful lows from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- BIG JAMBOX by Jawbone wireless speakers
- 60 in./1.5 m USB cable
- 36 in./0.9 m stereo cable
- AC wall charger
- Quick start guide
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Height : 3.6 in./9.3 cm
- Width : 10 in./25.4 cm
- Weight : 2.7 lb./1.23 kg
- Length : 3.1 in./8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : JB2011-02
- UPC or EAN No. : 847912002841
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
- iPod models without Bluetooth capability can connect via the 3.5mm aux-in port. MyTALK requires Mac OS X v10.5 or later.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
I have one of these while my husband has the Bose Soundlink. We did side-by-side comparisons, and I found the Bose to be better so unding for bass-heavy music. All the really deep bass (like club music) came out slightly better in the Bose, but all the higher music (pop), podcasts and phone speakerphone sounded much clearer on my Big Jambox. I would say try to compare them based on how you want to use it, but I would say this is a fantastic choice. Plus the styling is so much better on my Jambox. I'm very happy with it. …
- Written by Amanda S from Seattle
100 of 102 people found this useful
Best Speakers Ever+Portability
I love them, better than BOSE!
- Written by Felix R from Mendon
81 of 86 people found this useful
I did research and everything seemed to have the Jambox come out on top of the Bose. My experience was very different. I found the sound to be thin and tinny, bass was marginal at best. I brought it back and got the Bose...night and day difference. The Bose sound is far superior, very full and great quality, like all the other Bose products I have. Jambox has some interesting features, but if sound quality is priority, pass on this one. …
- Written by Paul M from Brooklyn
91 of 123 people found this useful
I bought this after doing research and the only downside I found while doing this was the bass wasn't as deep as Bose or others. H owever, I bought it and the bass came out just fine. The only draw back is the price. It's a tad high, but for the most part worth it. I recommend this to anyone looking for a nice, stylish speaker. …
- Written by madison C from allen
9 of 10 people found this useful
WOW! i love my Jambox!
I take this thing everywhere! It is unreal! no one thinks that this little speaker can produce this sound! I have had the bose sou nd link and i think the big jambox is more portable and overall a better buy! I recommend this to anyone looking to have a good time! Great for parties! …
- Written by Len M from Omaha
7 of 10 people found this useful
Disappointing Wilted and Weak
I got this based on the recommendation of a sales person at the Apple store (previously had a Bose Sound Dock which I loved but th ought I might try a new brand). The sound was so underwhelming I was shocked. I have heard better from cheap portable speakers. I look for crisp highs and strong lows, but instead got wilted and weak. Tried many styles of music at many volumes and could not find anything this product does well. It is also temperamental when pairing with players. Returned to Apple. …
- Written by BETH R from Brooklyn
9 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this speaker work with iMac 2008 by using male to male jack into I Mac's external head phone jack connected to the transmitter for speakers
- Asked by Sam S from Simonton
- May 24, 2013
Yes, it will work in any device that has a stereo or mono 3.5 mm audio jack, like those used to mate with most headphones or earbuds. …
- Answered by Carl C from Ouje-bougoumou
- May 29, 2013
- Asked by Patricia B from Glen Ellyn
- May 1, 2013
Can i recharge the battery via USB port? I am thinking of putting it in my car, which can only recharge via USB.
- Asked by Junping L from Campsie
- May 28, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Shimon T from San Francisco
- Sep 16, 2012
Through Bluetooth, there is a slight delay. It's not much of a problem, since watching movies does n ot require mobility and therefore the Audio In cable is a perfect solution. …
- Answered by Elliott R from New York
- Sep 26, 2012
Absolutely! As long as the speaker's within bluetooth range, then you can connect it to your iMac, a nd play whatever you want through iTunes. …
- Answered by William K from Austin
- Mar 4, 2013
Probably alright it's got a pretty good sound balance, the bass isn't overly pumped like some speake rs. Obviously it's not audiophile quality but it's very good, nicely sharp - I'd be happy listening to classical music on it. …
- Answered by Nicholas W
- Nov 10, 2012