Logitech's Wireless Solar Keyboard 750 makes battery and charging hassles a thing of the past. It takes advantage of any available light source to charge itself—and it's able to stay charged at least three months.
Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity gives you the reliability of a cord plus wireless convenience and freedom-fast data transmission, virtually no delays or dropouts, and 128-bit AES encryption.
- Self-charging wherever there's light
- Charge lasts up to three months
- Thin, space-saving profile
- Key cap design makes for faster, quieter typing
- Reliable, fast 2.4GHz wireless with 128-bit AES encryption
- Unifying wireless receiver is so small you can leave it plugged in
Did you notice?Any light source can charge the keyboard, which can hold that charge at least three months—even in complete darkness.
Apple Recommends ForType comfortably on your Mac without being tethered to your desk—and without having to replace or charge batteries.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Wireless extender
- Cleaning cloth
- Other Features: Multimedia Keys, Programmable
- Connections: Wireless
- Batteries: Built-in Rechargeable
- Height: 0.3 in./0.76 cm
- Width: 6.25 in./15.87 cm
- Weight: 1.67 lb./0.76 kg
- Length: 17.0 in./43.18 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-003472
- UPC or EAN No.: 97855080240
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited hardware warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Great Add On to iMac
I recently purchased a Mac 27" All-in One and absolutely love this computer.The only thing that disappointed me was the size of th I recently purchased a Mac 27" All-in One and absolutely love this computer.The only thing that disappointed me was the size of the Mac wireless keyboard. Way to small and no numeric keypad. I was thinking about getting the larger wired Apple keyboard that has the numeric keypad. However I wanted a wireless keyboard. I have been a loyal Logitech user of their products over the years and discovered the new Logitech K-750 wireless keyboard designed for the Apple computers. I just received the K-750 and it is a winner. Easy to set up, built well and the keys don't have that crunch effect when you press down on them. The keys are very soft and are extremely reactive to your touch. For those of you that have a Mac and your tired of a small wireless keyboard that does not have a numeric key pad spend the $60.00. You will be amazed at the quality of this keyboard. On a negative note. There is no indicator light to signal that you are in the caps mode. Logitech did their homework on this keyboard for Apple. …
- Written by Richard B from Simi Valley
310 of 320 people found this useful
A MUST buy!!!!
This is an absolutely amazing keyboard.
1) Its mac compatible, looks like the white Apple Keyboard, has the mac layout a This is an absolutely amazing keyboard.
1) Its mac compatible, looks like the white Apple Keyboard, has the mac layout and different keys (command, option, brightness, volume, etc). Goes perfectly with a mac mini or cinema display setup.
2) It is a numeric keyboard and is wireless. Yes it does require the use of a USB port, but the unifying receiver is tiny and barely noticeable. You get a full size keyboard with numeric keys, which for some people is a necessity.
3) SOLAR POWERED, I hate having to change batteries and they always seem to run out when im doing something important. No more batteries EVER, at full battery reserve, the keyboard will function for 3 months without the need for light. 3 MONTHS!!!!
Logitech also made an app that shows you battery percentage as well as showing you how much light the keyboard is getting- amazing app.
4) Thin and sleek and works like an absolute charm. No lag in speed and the feel of the keys is just like any macbook keyboard or Apple keyboard. So, it is very easy to adjust to it.
-Its plastic, Apple's keyboards are aluminum, so this may bother people. But overall the keyboard is quite sturdy and and lightweight.
-You have to use the FN button to use the Function keys. This is the only downside to this keyboard and currently there is no software to customize it. It depends on how much you use the function keys, i barely use them, but if you absolutely require them, this keyboard isnt for you.
You wont regret this purchase, if your looking for a wireless keyboard with numeric keys and the benefit of never having to change your batteries every, buy this now!!!!! …
- Written by Mohsin F from Albany
293 of 302 people found this useful
Love the full keyboard
Just received our new keyboard today. Very easy to set up (just plug in the USB link, turn it on, make sure it has a light source, Just received our new keyboard today. Very easy to set up (just plug in the USB link, turn it on, make sure it has a light source, then let the bluetooth on the mac find it). Runs off any light source (I am using a lamp right now). Has all of the keys that my old Apple wireless keyboard had plus all the other keys in a full keyboard. Going to use the old Apple wireless for our iPad now! Very happy with the purchase, would recommend to anyone! …
- Written by Adam M from Wentzville
173 of 179 people found this useful
Love this keyboard...
I ordered this keyboard plus the magic trackpad. Best items so far.
I wanted this keyboard because it was solar. I know how man I ordered this keyboard plus the magic trackpad. Best items so far.
I wanted this keyboard because it was solar. I know how many batteries I go through in a year. But also because it looks good. Pretty much feels like an Apple keyboard, just a little mushier on the keys but nothing that you cant get used to. Overall it feels great and it matches the trackpad beautifully.
I also like it that it has an on and off button. By turning the keyboard off at night it reminds me to turn off the trackpad too. That will extend the life of the trackpad batteries which I never turned of before. …
- Written by Francisco L from Sahuarita
This is PERFECT!
Love this keyboard.. Responds super quick! Love the on/ off feature..the Solar Charging Feature.... Love that I can have the numbe Love this keyboard.. Responds super quick! Love the on/ off feature..the Solar Charging Feature.... Love that I can have the number keys to the right on this AMAZING wireless keyboard.. & LOVE it more than my apple keyboard I was using for 9 years.. :)..which BTW hasn't changed.. :).. The price is on point! Thanks Logitech this ROCKS! …
- Written by Alicia S from Bel Air
I've already gone through two of these!
I accidentally ordered two of these keyboards instead of just the one I needed while purchasing a bunch of equipment for my home o I accidentally ordered two of these keyboards instead of just the one I needed while purchasing a bunch of equipment for my home office. I decided I'd use the second one on another machine instead of returning it. After a couple of months, the command key on the first keyboard stopped working, which basically makes the keyboard useless. I replaced this keyboard with the second one (still in the box) and it worked for the better part of a year, but now I can't get it to turn on or be recognized by the computer (and I have looked into the troubleshooting options.) I like this product when it's working, but reliability seems to be a serious concern.
I also find the lack of a light on the caps lock key to be pretty annoying; I didn't realize how much I relied on that until it wasn't there. …
- Written by Scott F from Brunswick
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this a lighted keyboard
- Asked by Eric S from Rossville
- Mar 10, 2015
- Answered by Joan B from Hamden
- Mar 12, 2015
Does the wireless usb receiver work when connected to a usb port on a usb hub plugged into a macbook?
- Asked by Wase O from Pittsburgh
- Mar 24, 2012
Are the home and end keys supported?
- Asked by Jonty L from Saffron Walden
- Apr 15, 2012
The best answers I've found are incomplete. There *is* a way to move to the end or beginning of a li The best answers I've found are incomplete. There *is* a way to move to the end or beginning of a line, such as Option or Fn plus left-arrow or right-arrow. I've also heard Command. But the behavior of these key combinations has been inconsistent in my experience. Sometimes Command+Left-Arrow results in going back one page, and the loss of whatever you were trying to type.
I usually use the up and down arrows. Press down enough times and you'll end up at the end of the last line. Then I use up to move up (at or near the end of other lines). It's a workaround, at best. Sorry. Apple doesn't think this functionality is important, I guess. …
- Answered by Ryan H from Oklahoma City
- Dec 21, 2014