Logitech's Wireless Solar Keyboard 750 makes battery and charging hassles a thing of the past. It takes advantage of any available light source to charge itself—and it's able to stay charged at least three months.
Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity gives you the reliability of a cord plus wireless convenience and freedom-fast data transmission, virtually no delays or dropouts, and 128-bit AES encryption.
- Self-charging wherever there's light
- Charge lasts up to three months
- Thin, space-saving profile
- Key cap design makes for faster, quieter typing
- Reliable, fast 2.4GHz wireless with 128-bit AES encryption
- Unifying wireless receiver is so small you can leave it plugged in
Did you notice?Any light source can charge the keyboard, which can hold that charge at least three months—even in complete darkness.
Apple Recommends ForType comfortably on your Mac without being tethered to your desk—and without having to replace or charge batteries.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Wireless extender
- Cleaning cloth
- Other Features: Multimedia Keys, Programmable
- Connections: Wireless
- Batteries: Built-in Rechargeable
- Height: 0.3 in./0.76 cm
- Width: 6.25 in./15.87 cm
- Weight: 1.67 lb./0.76 kg
- Length: 17.0 in./43.18 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-003472
- UPC or EAN No.: 97855080240
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited hardware warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Great Add On to iMac
I recently purchased a Mac 27" All-in One and absolutely love this computer.The only thing that disappointed me was the size of th I recently purchased a Mac 27" All-in One and absolutely love this computer.The only thing that disappointed me was the size of the Mac wireless keyboard. Way to small and no numeric keypad. I was thinking about getting the larger wired Apple keyboard that has the numeric keypad. However I wanted a wireless keyboard. I have been a loyal Logitech user of their products over the years and discovered the new Logitech K-750 wireless keyboard designed for the Apple computers. I just received the K-750 and it is a winner. Easy to set up, built well and the keys don't have that crunch effect when you press down on them. The keys are very soft and are extremely reactive to your touch. For those of you that have a Mac and your tired of a small wireless keyboard that does not have a numeric key pad spend the $60.00. You will be amazed at the quality of this keyboard. On a negative note. There is no indicator light to signal that you are in the caps mode. Logitech did their homework on this keyboard for Apple. …
- Written by Richard B from Simi Valley
273 of 283 people found this useful
A MUST buy!!!!
This is an absolutely amazing keyboard.
1) Its mac compatible, looks like the white Apple Keyboard, has the mac layout a This is an absolutely amazing keyboard.
1) Its mac compatible, looks like the white Apple Keyboard, has the mac layout and different keys (command, option, brightness, volume, etc). Goes perfectly with a mac mini or cinema display setup.
2) It is a numeric keyboard and is wireless. Yes it does require the use of a USB port, but the unifying receiver is tiny and barely noticeable. You get a full size keyboard with numeric keys, which for some people is a necessity.
3) SOLAR POWERED, I hate having to change batteries and they always seem to run out when im doing something important. No more batteries EVER, at full battery reserve, the keyboard will function for 3 months without the need for light. 3 MONTHS!!!!
Logitech also made an app that shows you battery percentage as well as showing you how much light the keyboard is getting- amazing app.
4) Thin and sleek and works like an absolute charm. No lag in speed and the feel of the keys is just like any macbook keyboard or Apple keyboard. So, it is very easy to adjust to it.
-Its plastic, Apple's keyboards are aluminum, so this may bother people. But overall the keyboard is quite sturdy and and lightweight.
-You have to use the FN button to use the Function keys. This is the only downside to this keyboard and currently there is no software to customize it. It depends on how much you use the function keys, i barely use them, but if you absolutely require them, this keyboard isnt for you.
You wont regret this purchase, if your looking for a wireless keyboard with numeric keys and the benefit of never having to change your batteries every, buy this now!!!!! …
- Written by Mohsin F from Albany
256 of 265 people found this useful
Love the full keyboard
Just received our new keyboard today. Very easy to set up (just plug in the USB link, turn it on, make sure it has a light source, Just received our new keyboard today. Very easy to set up (just plug in the USB link, turn it on, make sure it has a light source, then let the bluetooth on the mac find it). Runs off any light source (I am using a lamp right now). Has all of the keys that my old Apple wireless keyboard had plus all the other keys in a full keyboard. Going to use the old Apple wireless for our iPad now! Very happy with the purchase, would recommend to anyone! …
- Written by Adam M from Wentzville
155 of 161 people found this useful
I've been using this product now for two weeks since my wired Apple keyboard succumbed to my cat chewing the cord. Thus so far see I've been using this product now for two weeks since my wired Apple keyboard succumbed to my cat chewing the cord. Thus so far seem a good product although.....there are no USB ports on this keyboard when there were two on the full Apple board, and the little support legs seem pretty weak but so far so good. No light on the caps lock is also a minor pain. We'll see how it goes! I downloaded the little "Solar App" and it is informative about battery life and light for charging. My keyboard receives no direct sunlight. …
- Written by John W from Victoria
Doesn't support TDM
Title says all
- Written by Rong S from Chatswood
1 of 8 people found this useful
Awesome product but apparently no longer supported
I bought this product in January of this year (2014). It worked great for about two months, and then it abruptly ceased being reco I bought this product in January of this year (2014). It worked great for about two months, and then it abruptly ceased being recognized by my computer. My boyfriend tried it recently with his Mac; he was able to get it to be recognized once and then never again. It is probably better to buy the newer version of this product, the K760, which appears to have bluetooth and is likely more compatible with troubleshooting. …
- Written by Karen N from Cambridge
9 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does it have a backlight?
- Asked by Ebencio Jr G
- May 11, 2014
- Answered by Joan B from Hamden
- May 12, 2014
can this be used with a PC, i like the feel of the wireless for mac, so i wanted the same key board to use at work on their PC.
- Asked by Juliette O from Red Rock
- Sep 14, 2014
I bought it today, so far it works with my Dell running windows 8. Doesn't work on my macbook pro wi I bought it today, so far it works with my Dell running windows 8. Doesn't work on my macbook pro with Mavericks... weird …
- Answered by Gerald H from Farmington
- Sep 26, 2014
I just bought a Mac Pro laptop...Will this keyboard work with a mac pro laptop ?
- Asked by Gianna G from Maplewood
- Dec 22, 2011
This keyboard will work with any Mac Computer. So yes this will work with your new Macbook Pro! The This keyboard will work with any Mac Computer. So yes this will work with your new Macbook Pro! The downside to this keyboard is that you have to use a USB port to use this keyboard. It isn't Bluetooth. The only reason i like this keyboard so much is that it has the numeric pad on the side. I dont understand why apple doesn't make a numeric wireless keyboard! …
- Answered by Joshua B from Orangevale
- Dec 25, 2011