With the Jabra SPORT Bluetooth stereo headset you can exercise while listening to music and taking calls – without the hassle of headset wires that slow you down. Simply stream music and calls via Bluetooth.
With the Jabra SPORT you get exceptional music and call sound quality. It has A2DP, AM3D Power Bass audio enhancement and a wind-shielded microphone. With built-in FM radio you can tune in to your favourite station while you work out.
The Jabra SPORT is ultra-light and easy to wear. With a choice of different Eargels and a flexible behind-the-ear fit, it stays firmly and comfortably in place. And it's tough. With Military-Grade rain, dust and shock protection it is fit for any challenge, indoors or outdoors.
- Use outdoors with iPod or iPhone placed in a right armband
- Use indoors with iPod, iPhone, iPad placed anywhere within 33 feet of headset
- U.S. Military Grade rain, dust and shock protection
- Wind noise protection with wind-shielded microphone
- Powerful bass and built-in FM radio
- Touch headset to skip tracks, adjust volume, pause/resume workouts or answer/end calls
- Multiuse allows connection to two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Works with the most popular health and fitness apps in the App Store in iTunes
Did you notice?You can listen or call indoors as far as 33 feet from your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Apple Recommends ForExercise while comfortably listening to music or taking calls wirelessly on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra SPORT Stereo Bluetooth Headset
- Three ultimate comfort Eargels
- Mains charger
- Premium zip-around protective carry case
- Quick start guide
- Mfr. Part Number : 00-966000000-02
- UPC or EAN No. : 615822004619
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited warranty with proof of purchase (For details, please visit www.jabra.com/mobilesupport)
- For optimal reception when using the headset outdoors, place your iPhone or other mobile device above your waist on the right side of your body—preferably on your right arm.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Great specs, not-so-great performance for bicycling
I live in Seattle and commute 20 miles each day. Longer rides on the weekends. I run 2 - 3 times a week. Jabra specifications l ooked very good. Purchased them and used them on several runs and bike rides. Fit: using the correct ear gel is crucial for a secure but not too tight fit. During running the fit was secure with no slippage. Bluetooth: Adequate volume with intermittent cut-outs (whenever I turned my head and interrupted a direct alignment between the headset and iPhone) when my iPhone was in a waist belt or in my rain jacket back pocket. Used with an arm band pouch, no problem. The Bluetooth cut-outs may not annoy some but they bothered me.
Biking. Worn under a helmet and a skull cap, the fit was tight but acceptable. Helmet straps needed to be adjusted to fit around the ear pieces. Bluetooth: Cut-outs were frequent and more bothersome than when running. Perhaps it's the helmet and skullcap or the placement in my bike jacket or jersey pocket (I don't like to wear an armband when riding.) that interrupts transmission/reception when turning my head to check traffic or turns. As would be expected, use of controls is difficult with winter riding gloves.
Other. Battery life ran between 2.3 and 3 hours. Fine for the commute and run but not enough for long rides. Overall, the headset is well made and would probably endure a lot of use/abuse. They seemed completely unaffected by sweat and rain.
I think the Jabra headset would be great for a lot of users (runners or cyclists who use armbands, for example). My uses are very specific and probably out-of-the-norm. I decided to return the Jabra headset and stick with my Sennheiser/Adidas PMX680i wired headset. The wire is a little annoying but the PMX680i sounds great, fits me perfectly and works well under a helmet or while running. By the way, I've also used (and returned) the Jaybird "Freedom". …
- Written by ROM L from Seattle
202 of 217 people found this useful
Disappointing to use while you ride a bike
I've bought this headset to use at my bike. I've already test a lot of headsets before and I put all my hopes at this one, believi ng that it could be the end of my search. Unfortunatelly I was wrong.
Problems (sorted by annoyance ):
a) the sound cuts out and returns in few miliseconds a hundred of times during a single ride. It seems to be a problem with the bluetooth signal reception, because this issue stops if I take my iPhone at my hand and keep it near the headset. I read that some people are using armbands to control this issue, but I see no sense in buying a wireless headset if I can't keep my iphone at the pocket of my pants.
b) It doesn't fit well on my ear when I'm using helmet and sunglasses. There is no room on my ear for that bulk loop share space with my glasses and both being pressed by my helmet. It hurts a lot, keeps falling from my ear, and takes a lot of time to put it back at correct position (sometimes I need to use my two hands to put things steady).
c) When my neck is sweating, the yellow cable sticks to it, and the headset pulls out of my ear when I turn my head. I need to leave a gap in the cable to fix this issue. …
- Written by David R from Sao Paulo
134 of 149 people found this useful
I had purchased these headphones and I thought I was on my way to happiness! No more wires dangling while I was running or wires f lapping around. My running was about to become something more enjoyable for me to experience.
I charged them up and set them on my ears to only discover that the headsets were not adjustable!!! So if you have large ears which I do not then these headphones are for you. If you have smaller ears or are a petite female then keep searching.....sigh. …
- Written by Sinead I from Miami
138 of 157 people found this useful
I'm an avid runner and was searching for a bluetooth headphone to go with my new IPod Nano. Bought the Jabra Sport and have been very disappointed. Volume was too low for me when completely maxed. Downloaded correct software from Jabra and that didn't help. Now if I turn my head slightly to the left I lose the signal. Dissapointing. …
- Written by Joe L from South Riding
Apple please verify the quality of suppliers
It just stopped working, just after 2 months. Suddenly starter no to charge. I received a new pair , which won't pair with any of my devices. Stay away of this product, or you will totally be disappointed …
- Written by David F from Orlando
Do not buy these headphones. They've broken on three different occasions in a matter of a year and a half.
- Written by STEFAN S from Indianapolis
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Emily B from Sydney
- Mar 16, 2013
No answers yet
Why do other Jabra Sport has a sports armband included in the package? What is the difference? Does it cost more?
- Asked by Christopher Reeve Borromeo B from Las Pinas City
- Jan 18, 2012
I wondered the same thing I actually took mine back thinking some had returned my product without th e armband but the employees in the store opened several other packages and none of them had the arm band . I think the manufacturer decided to stop giving away free armbands as a cost cutting solution. They cost the same reguardless though …
- Answered by Robert M from Missouri City
- Dec 14, 2012
Oh you brought up a good question, yes it works with Siri but the headset thinks each inquiry with S iri is a phone call and the Jabra voice says "Call ended" after each time you use Siri. TOTALLY annoying and Jabra needs to make that stop. Total design flaw, which is pretty lame. …
- Answered by Lawrence F from North Hollywood
- Sep 12, 2012