The Wacom Bamboo Create pen and tablet give your imagination free rein as you draw, paint, doodle and sketch in a range of software applications. Create expressive works of art with digital media that feel just like the natural ones, including pencils, pens, markers, chalks, watercolors and oil paints.
Express your creativity
Use the pen to add hand-drawn embellishments or notes to your projects and photos. Create unique invitations, greeting cards and photo books to print and share digitally with friends and family.
Set yourself free
With an active area that's 13.8 inches wide, Bamboo Create provides plenty of room for creative expression when drawing or painting. It's perfect for art projects that require a larger digital canvas.
- Precision pen input
- 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Expansive active area for even greater range of motion
- Multi-touch functionality
- Four programmable Express Keys for personalizing your tablet and shortcuts
- Full-versions of creative software included: Adobe Photoshop Elements, Corel Painter Essentials, Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0, Autodesk SketchBook Express
- 26 "How To" lessons for simplifying crafts and memory making
- Library of craft embellishments
Did you notice?The most comprehensive software suite of any Bamboo tablet: Adobe Photoshop Elements, Corel Painter, Essentials, Autodesk SketchBook Express and Nik Color Efex Pro.
Apple Recommends ForStreamline creative art and photo projects on your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Wacom Bamboo Create pen and tablet
- Quick start guide
- Bamboo installation CD (with driver software, Bamboo dock, online user's manual and interactive tutorial)
- Software DVD (Adobe Photoshop Elements, Corel Painter Essentials, AutoDesk SketchBook Express and Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 WE3
- Connections : USB
- Height : 0.04 in./0.98 cm
- Width : 13.8 in./35.1 cm
- Weight : 22.6 oz./640 g
- Mac OS X v10.5 or later
- Windows XP SP3/Vista SP2/7
- Mfr. Part Number : CTH 670
- UPC or EAN No. : 753218992758
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
Tablet Great/Software, Beware
While the tablet itself is great, do not buy if you have Mountain Lion higher than OS X 10.7. If you are running 10.8.2, the Sket chBook that comes with the tablet won't install. Thankfully, there is a free, up-to-date version in the App Store. Unfortunately, this isn't true for Corel Painter Essentials 4. I contacted Corel and Wacom 8 Oct 2012 and to date, there isn't any patch or hot fix available to run this software. As this is one of the selling points for this version of the Wacom tablet, I recommend holding off buying it until Corel issues a patch. …
- Written by Carolyn F from Severn
82 of 83 people found this useful
Bamboo Create Tablet
This model of Bamboo tablet behaves as both a large trackpad (fingers) and a tablet (stylus). So it can be used in any program as a trackpad (mouse). Where it shines is in Sketch Book Express and SB Pro. Try SBX (free) from the App store to see if you like doing graphics this way with a mouse first. The tablet is much better because it's pressure sensitive. A little pressure makes a light, thin line and heavy pressure makes a darker, thicker line. The stylus is very precise compared to the Supermouse.
The main Con is that their bundled software is for some other obscure OS named Windows. Which they fail to mention. But I didn't want the bundled software anyway. It also tends to lean towards Photoshop.
iMac27, Mpb17, OSX10.7.2 …
- Written by Larry W from Upland
156 of 163 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by April J from Fairfax
- Jan 27, 2012
Yes, it does work with Adobe Creative Design Suite. My daughter and I use it mostly in Photoshop, I llustrator and InDesign. I bought the Bamboo Capture and workspace is too small. The pen moves all the way over to the far left side close to the function keys for most tasks. We plan to exchange it for the Bamboo Create both for more workspace area and for the eraser on the pen. …
- Answered by Marla B from Galena
- Feb 18, 2012
I do not have a CD drive. How do I install the free software bundle that came with my bamboo create tablet by Wacom through the internet?
- Asked by Kieu L from Austin
- Feb 6, 2013
No answers yet
Yes! I have one since upgrading from rendered my old Wacom useless and I had to pick this one up. It 's been working fine since.
Doesn't work with Mountain Lion, though. …
- Answered by Louie C from Chicago
- Jul 30, 2012
- Asked by Peter L
- Jun 28, 2012
Mine came with a 1 meter cord (USB/mini USB).
- Answered by David C from Damascus
- Dec 31, 2012
No, it is USB wired.
- Answered by David C from Damascus
- Dec 31, 2012
- Asked by Luis M from National City
- Dec 20, 2011
Your computer treats it just like any other input device, so all of them. In fact, any program. You could use it for web browsing if you wanted to.
That said, some programs are more built for it than others. Autodesk's Sketchbook, for example, uses a circular interface (hard to explain; you kinda just have to experience it) that works incredibly well with pen input. But for any program, the pen tablet works just like mouse input. (Except better.) …
- Answered by Jonathan S from Florence
- Feb 27, 2012