Speck's signature CandyShell case is a supreme—and award-winning—example of combining great good looks with stellar protection. It's never boring, always fun, always unique and highly protective.
- One-of-a-kind design; seamless hard-shell case with soft interior lining
- Rubberized interior and button covers offer shock absorption and protection
- Patent-pending one-piece design
Did you notice?The combination of hard-shell exterior and soft silicone interior delivers outstanding protection.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 in glossy style.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell for iPhone 4S or iPhone 4
- Mfr. Part Number : SPK-A0611
- UPC or EAN No. : 875912018159
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (for details, please visit www.speckproducts.com/warranty-returns)
Ratings & Reviews
Best case ever!
I always end up buying 3 or 4 cases trying to find the one that works best. I get a big one for protection, then find it too bulky , or a sleek one to minimize weight, but it doesn't protect anything. This one is it! Sleek on the back, so easy to get out of a pocket/pouch, but the front lip is tacky enough for grip. The lip protects the front screen if you put your phone face down. And the fact that the inside is soft and won't scratch your phone is amazing! And it's way lighter than the kate spade case. Getting the phone in was slightly tricky; you have to bend the case slightly to pop the phone in, but once it's in it's nice and snug (phone kept falling out of Kate spade case). …
- Written by Hilary A from Edmonton
114 of 120 people found this useful
I love this case! I get compliments on the colour all the time, and it protects my phone perfectly! Highly recommend!
- Written by Mary P from Nauvoo
50 of 55 people found this useful
This really is a great case. Today, my phone fell down an elevator shaft- about three stories- and was returned to me basically un scathed. The only damage was to the case (a relatively small dent), leaving the actual phone completely fine and intact! It's a great color and strong like a bull. I strongly recommend it. …
- Written by STEPHEN W from BALTIMORE
46 of 49 people found this useful
rubber wears down too easily
this case seemed great at first, but after having it for awhile the rubber started to wear down around the edges and then it began to peel away completely. i thought it might just be a faulty case so i got another one and sure enough it started happening again.. kinda frustrating. i wish the rubber would hold up better (no pun intended) so i guess i am shopping for a different kind of case …
- Written by Samantha M from San Diego
8 of 10 people found this useful
Speck Candy Shell Case for iPhone 4S
I LOVE IT. Beautiful Color with a very hard and protected case. It was money, well spent.
- Written by Carolyn N from BOGALUSA
6 of 6 people found this useful
I've had this cover for almost a year now and still love it. yes there are a couple of scratches and chips but thats from my slip pery hands dropping my phone. but for it lasting me almost a year i am totally impressed, and i am still using it!!!!! not a single scratch on my phone. it is such a snug fit on the phone that it keeps it protected. this was by far the best purchase I have made for my phone. thinking about getting new colors now so I can switch it out for different occasions! …
- Written by amanda Y from pacifica
9 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Jennifer S from Clio
- Jul 16, 2012
an iPhone 4s case will not fit an ipod touch 4g. the iPhone has a flat back and the ipod has a curve d back therefore it will not fit . some silicone cases that can stretch may fit the ipod but not that well …
- Answered by Beatrice P from Belchertown
- Jul 20, 2012
Does the Speck CandyShell for the iPhone 4 protect it against accidental drops? If not, how protective is the case exactly?
- Asked by Tommy V from Gulf Breeze
- Jul 21, 2011
Yes. it has a hard case on the outside. and soft jelly rubbery thick texture on the inside. it only exposes the front screen but still protects it with a bump on the rims. Ive got mine and the worst drop i ever get is at around 2meters high. there may be dings on the case but the iphone still perfect. …
- Answered by Muhd Farhan B
- Sep 11, 2011
- Answered by Barbara H from Oakville
- Nov 17, 2011
I've heard some cases interfere with the flash on the iPhone 4S's camera. Is that an issue with this case?
- Asked by Catherine D from Kansas City
- Jan 14, 2012
The opening around the camera is larger than on most cases, and does not interfere with the flash at all. …
- Answered by Arthur A from Dallas
- Mar 13, 2012
- Asked by Tara T from Mission Virgo
- May 28, 2012
Get the otterbox. Protects your phone better. I used this case years ago for my iPod touch and after using the case for a while, the rubber came off from the edges. …
- Answered by Chandler C from Raleigh
- Jul 16, 2012
Does it fit white IPhone 4, have previously purchased a speck cover which fit my old black iPhone 4, however did not fit the white iPhone.
- Asked by Kate M from Theodore
- Nov 29, 2011